The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson

2 posters

Go down

Crimson Empty Crimson

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:49

Alreet guys.

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this fella. I think he has the makings to be a huge star from the new Hogan era. But how would you use him? Would you have him as a Goldberg type character, an unstoppable force destroying most of the roster, or as a loose cannon rebelling against the GM and the system. Or something else?
How would you book him?

Back to top Go down

Crimson Empty Re: Crimson

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:57

I think it's inevitable that they'll take him down the Goldberg route, I wouldn't be totally against it to be fair, he's a badass, but Hogan and Bischoff for me haven't got their fingers on the pulse enough to go with anything other than what they know, and that's the Goldberg path

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:23

How about a combination of both. An uncontrollable force, rebels to authority and goes on his own destructive path beating the odds stacked against him. I think he would work best as a monster heel rather than the fan favourite that Goldberg was.

Last edited by Y I Man on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:24

I think he's a very good wrestler but i think they should of chosen Gunner to go down the goldberg route seems to have that more rugged aggression about him.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:26

Is it possible to book someone as a heel while having him overcome seemingly insurmountable odds?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:28

the-gaffer wrote:Is it possible to book someone as a heel while having him overcome seemingly insurmountable odds?
If the GM is face, I think it would work.
Kind of the reverse of Austin/Vince

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 18 Oct 2011, 15:07

I'm just trying to picture it, I'm struggling to imagine the fans not cheering for him, everyone loves an underdog, he need to put guys on the shelf, he'd need a submission finisher that looks like it anihilates people and he'd need some pretty popular victims to sit out for months to sell it, guys like Sting and AJ, even then I'm still not sure an underdog against the odds would get booed, the GM would need to be an awesome face

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down