The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ?

+11
Bull
Gregers
liverbnz
HitmanOwl
Dx Dan.
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Celtic Warrior
President Trump
Lex-Express
TwisT
Kenny
15 posters

Go down

Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ? Empty Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ?

Post by Kenny Fri 21 Oct 2011, 1:49 pm

After TNA's somewhat shocking title change it got me thinking who i would like to see as the next wrestler made into WWE/World champion .

Dont get me wrong im actually warming to Mark Henry, not so much ADR but thats just me....... i wouldn't mind them keeping the titles for a while either and dont want to really see another Cena or Orton reign . CM Punk will probably be in the title picture next but i would like to see a new champion when WWE decides to change it up .

I would like to see both Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett built up to genuine title challengers and then given a go with the belt .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ? Empty Re: Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ?

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Oct 2011, 1:53 pm

If Orton doesn't feature against the Undertaker at WM in a streak match, I strongly expect it to be Rhodes v Orton for the WHC. I think Rhodes may well have a chance by that stage.

Wade Barrett......I can't see where his next feud is, let alone how he would get a shot at a top tier title.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ? Empty Re: Who would you like to see as next WWE/World Champion ?

Post by Lex-Express Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

Id love to see Kofi Kinston with the strap, but I very much doubt that will ever happen, of the upper midcarders Cody would be a good shout and Id like to see Swagger built into an all american hero, I think that would get him over and elevate him up to the level where he could wear the strap for a long time

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

Sheamus

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

Scott Steiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

I know he's already had it, but I've been enjoying Sheamus' recent run as face.

They are building him up well and he has the deamenour of being a dominant and brutal face. (If that makes sense.)

I can see his current build up coinciding with Henry's run as a devastating heel being more than coincidence and I think it will be Sheasmus to end his title reign.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

I'd like to see Heath Slater given a push. I think if they build him up slowly between now and Wrestlemania, whilst keeping the strap on Henry in a monster title run, Slater could be the man to beat Mark Henry at Wrestlemania and it'd be exactly the rub he needs.

I like the Kofi Kingston shout - but I can't see it either.

I'd like The Miz to win the WWE Title again.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I'd like to see Heath Slater given a push. I think if they build him up slowly between now and Wrestlemania, whilst keeping the strap on Henry in a monster title run, Slater could be the man to beat Mark Henry at Wrestlemania and it'd be exactly the rub he needs.

That is blatant oppotunitism ED to make the rest of us eat humble pie. Very Happy

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dx Dan. Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

I would like to see Punk as the next WWE Champion, and Sheamus as the next WHC. As for people that have never won the big one, I'd like to see Barrett win the WHC, and although he had like a one hour reign as the WHC I don't personaly count it, I'd love to see Ziggler as WWE Champ sometime in 2012.

Dx Dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

Dolph Ziggler!

Love for Henry to keep it til mania and have sheamus beat him.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:16 pm

Like many others, I'd like to see Sheamus eventually take the strap off Henry, after Henry has tore his way through the rest of the Smackdown roster.

As for the WWE Champion, Punk obviously, although only if he's booked as the main star on RAW, ahead of John Cena. If not, then there is no point.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 21 Oct 2011, 4:45 pm

WHC - Sheamus or Cody Rhodes

WWE - Dolph Ziggler or Jack Swagger

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 4:47 pm

Steiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 21 Oct 2011, 5:43 pm

Im sure Punk will be next champion but after that i think Dolph and Cody deserve a chance to be Champion

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

I don't really want Punk to get the title until after WrestleMania, I want him to get screwed at TLC, screwe out of winning the Rumble then screwed at Elimination Chamber before going over HHH clean at WrestleMania and beating the winner of Rock/Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Darts Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

I know Kane has been a 3 time world champ (including ECW title) but the guy deserves to be 5 time at least... Also it was a sad loss when Finaly got thrown out of the business, should have been world champ.
A-Darts
A-Darts

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:18 pm

William Regal!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Darts Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:William Regal!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
A-Darts
A-Darts

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:46 pm

Regal is and was massively under rated. I always seem to think what if with Regal hadn't he got caught in that drugs scandal. He should have been at least a 1 time WWE World Champion.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:08 pm

A-Darts wrote:I know Kane has been a 3 time world champ (including ECW title) but the guy deserves to be 5 time at least... Also it was a sad loss when Finaly got thrown out of the business, should have been world champ.
Got to disagree with Finlay, he was one legit tough badass but no one bought tickets to see him, he was never anywhere near the level you need to be to be a Champion of the World, great worker and trainer but thats it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:09 pm

He probably would have been (in a similar mould to King Bookah) had it not been for the failed Wellness issues.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

I don't think Regal was ever going to get the title in 08, the WWE where definitely building him up though to challenge HHH who is one of his closest mates, he was GM and King of the Ring but I feel that build was just to make him a credible opponent for a feud leading to SummerSlam, he might have got a short run with it but I'm just not sure

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down