The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2

+9
Samo
Stonee21
President Trump
JoshSansom
MIG
Celtic Warrior
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
sodhat
MtotheC
13 posters

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler you rate the highest

V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_lcap16%V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]
V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_lcap4%V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_lcap33%V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 17 ]
V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_lcap10%V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_lcap37%V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 51

V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Empty V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2

Post by MtotheC Mon 24 Oct 2011, 8:20 am

The rules for round 2 are exactly the same as before, please vote for the wrestler you rate the highest and the top two will progress to the knockout stages. In round 2 Winning the group will see you face a runner up from another group so votes are even more important than ever.

Please try to leave a comment why you voted

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2 Empty Re: V2 WCC Round 3 Group 2

Post by MtotheC Mon 24 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

Correction to the tittle round 2 group 3!!! Had a late one last night and still not properly awake yet!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 24 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

I went for Ziggler here. It was tough, but at the moment I think he is exuding star power and I think he has a chance to go to the next level.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 24 Oct 2011, 9:57 am

It's between 3 for me. Sting is past it. And I can't believe Shelton Benjamin eliminated Heath Slater from the first round - nonsensical.

I'm going to really ponder this and not vote yet. There has been some proper debris cleaned up by the other three this year. It's a difficult choice. Great round!

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:12 am

Sheamus for me. He seems to be doing really well in his face push. He's brutal in the ring and delivers an alright promo...Fella.

As I said a few days ago, I don't think it's a coincidence that he is being built up as a face at the same time Henry is tearing his way through the roster as a heel. I can see him being the one to stop the Henry dominance and really establish himself at top tier level.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:20 am

This is the first round I don't know who to vote for. Choosing between Dolph, Christian and Sheamus is very difficult. Will have to take my time on this one.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

I've gone for Dolph.

Intense perfomer - really on form at the moment. But I could say that about all 3 of the WWE guys. Really tough call.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:44 am

I went for Dolph though again I really didn't want to have to choose between Dolph, Christian and Sheamus!!

Dolph has been brilliant as late, his in ring work is some of the best in the company and his mic abilities have improved as well.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:51 am

Sheamus all the way

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:35 am

I really don't know where I am going with this one.

I really really rate Shelton as he is a wrestling machine and he could of been huge paired with the right mouth piece like Heyman.

Ziggler is very good wrestler, looks perfect and lately he has come alive on the mic and will for sure be a future main event man.

Christian is brilliant but the stories he has been involved with have been dreadful and just made him look weak.

And then Sheamus who I feel is the best face on Smackdown and that is saying something when going up against Orton.

Sting is past it in the ring now and I was never really a big fan of his anyway, I too will have to wait and think on this one.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 24 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

This really is a highly competitive group, you've got the legend that is sting who has achieved pretty much everything there is to achieve in the business, the veteran that is christian who IMO has it all, the mic skills, the look, the in ring ability and the draw. Shelton is prob one of the only guys in the sport who actually could have a good match with a broom, the guys is a wrestling machine, he can put on a clinic, he's got the technically ability that stems from a highly accomplished amateur background mixed with great athleticism. And then theres dolph and Sheamus two guys who are on fire right now and two guys that I would expect to be part of the WHC or WWE tittle picture very soon, so where as the previous three may reflect the older generation of the business the later two are defiantly the future.

I however have no problems admitting that I am huge sting mark... and although many believe he can't 'go' anymore I still think depiste his ageing years he can still put on a decent entertaining match, he has no problems putting people over or letting them receive a rub and he is one of a select few household names that industry has produced.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 24 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

Had to vote for Ziggler. The guy has really uped his game in 2011. From his joke World Title reign h has really, really stepped it up and is one of the best performers on the roster in WWE.

Sheamus was a very close second.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 24 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

I went for Sheamus but this is the group of death so far in the competition.

Sting - Never been a big fan of his but he is a great talker and a legend

Shelton - Always been one of my favourites and is probably one of the best ring workers of recent years. Unfortunately is let down by his mic skills

Christian - I am a big Peep and love Christian especially as a heel but in this group he narrowly comes third

Dolph - The man who will be world champion before the end of 2012. He has everything - the look, the mic skills, the in ring ability. However one man is probably just above him and that is....

Sheamus - Heel or Face he has shown he can do it. Has a unique look, great promo skills, good in ring skills and a devestating finisher.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Mon 24 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

The way the voting has gone has made my decision for me. Sheamus is through by the looks of it and Christian has no chance so I'll go with Dolph so he can edge out Sting hopefully.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Mon 24 Oct 2011, 9:39 pm

Sheamus im suprised Ziggers has 6 * more votes then Christian

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 24 Oct 2011, 9:46 pm

Shows how much people think about the here and now.
Ziggler puts on the show of his life last night and gets through, do this poll the day after Christian got the World title and it may have been rather different.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

I voted for Ziggler and don't even know what happened last night.

I'm basing it on about the last year's work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:04 pm

After thinking about it I really wanted to go for Shelton but he will not go through so I am going tactical and voting for who I feel has been the best in the WWE this year behind Punk, Henry and Rhodes and that is Dolph.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

Ziggler has been brilliant the last few months, he's getting better on the mic and his in ring talents have always been there. I don't know why the thing I love most about him is his ability to sell a move, one of a few guys who really has that in their locker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 25 Oct 2011, 12:48 am

Hero wrote:Shows how much people think about the here and now.
Ziggler puts on the show of his life last night and gets through, do this poll the day after Christian got the World title and it may have been rather different.

So true... But I suppose if you don't clearly define the voting criteria you'll get a lot of this...There's more knee-jerk reactions on here than on the pages of the red tops. Christian has been consistently the best performer in this group. He's had the best fued with Orton & the best series of matches. The great w@ank Sheamus has stepped up but is still benefiting from his friendship with Triple H. Ziggler has been great over the past month but 3 or 4 months ago if you'd of polled this just after his generic haircut he was completely lost in the shuffle (I think he even lost to Morrison clean in under 5 minutes on Raw)

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 25 Oct 2011, 8:33 am

Sheamus wins this one with dolph joining him in the knockout stages.

Group 4 up soon

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down