The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how the heck do you have such good seo on google?

3 posters

Go down

how the heck do you have such good seo on google? Empty how the heck do you have such good seo on google?

Post by mystiroakey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

within minutes of posting a message it can apear at the top of googles searches?

also its a serious question by the way to the owners.

did you code it youselves or have a specific seo firm?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

how the heck do you have such good seo on google? Empty Re: how the heck do you have such good seo on google?

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

What is seo?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

how the heck do you have such good seo on google? Empty Re: how the heck do you have such good seo on google?

Post by mystiroakey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

search engine optimisation- it can get sites to rank high in google searches

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:15 pm

Thank you

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:18 pm

We don't do anything specific - seo firms cost money.

Though the mod/admin team does put a fair amount of effort into promotion to build the member base - twitter, FB, cross links with other sites, etc. As far as rugby searches go, I think we have as many if not more active posters than BBC 606 had a year ago. Possibly that helps.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I am spending so much money on google adds at present, and i get about a million and one seo firms contacting me every day, its just everyone i think is a con. The way this site is penetrating google means it could grow and grow. I dont remeber rugby posts hitting so high in google under 606bbc

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:31 pm

We get our share of mail from seo firms too, I feel your pain Sad

And I use Google to search for older stuff on the site - trying to find old posts of mine on the BBC (every now and then I get deja vu on some threads and I'd love to be able to find links I posted 3 or 4 years back*). Granted Google is biased towards new content, but even so ...

*yes I am a fanatically rugby mad geek
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

nice - 3 or 4 years back- this interent is bigger than the universe lol

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down