The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Forte - Pay the man!

3 posters

Go down

Matt Forte - Pay the man! Empty Matt Forte - Pay the man!

Post by GangGreen Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 am

Rather simple question, why are the Bears not throwing money at Forte? I think during the game on Sunday I heard the commentator say that over 40% of the Bears total offence this season has come from him. He is one of the only every down backs left in the league and I reckon he deserves paying for it.

On a side note this is how a player should deal with contract negotiations, go out there and play a blinder every week because it just increases your price. For how not to deal with contract negotiations see Payton Hillis and Chris Johnson.

GangGreen

Back to top Go down

Matt Forte - Pay the man! Empty Re: Matt Forte - Pay the man!

Post by Thomond Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:59 am

If he doesn't get paid, he will be the most valued guy in Free Agency. Beat the Bucs on Sunday with some help from his O-line.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Leedscowboys Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 am

It's a double edged sword, once a guy gets a new huge contract then, their form drops see CJ2K, MBIII etc. But where do you rank him is he a top 5 RB he might not have the big yards but as noted he is an everydown back.

I think he will be rewarded probably later in the year, once you get an idea where the Bears stand in the hunt for the play offs or not, I would say Mid-November early December
Leedscowboys
Leedscowboys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down