The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the most popular club on this forum???

+15
rodders
beshocked
Knackeredknees
Dave.
Don Alfonso
Smirnoffpriest
LordDowlais
Metal Tiger
HongKongCherry
Glas a du
Cari
Rava
Kingshu
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
maestegmafia
19 posters

Go down

Which club/region do you support.

What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap2%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap3%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap1%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap3%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap8%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap1%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap2%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap0%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap0%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap5%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap8%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap7%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap7%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 6 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap5%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap12%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
[ 6 ]
What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_lcap14%What is the most popular club on this forum??? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 86

What is the most popular club on this forum??? Empty What is the most popular club on this forum???

Post by maestegmafia Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

Who do you support. Vote in the poll and lets see where the biggest fan base is. Hopefully this will be quite an interesting result.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

What is the most popular club on this forum??? Empty Re: What is the most popular club on this forum???

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:19 pm

If I recall correctly, from last time we did this, Leinster and Munster have the most with the O's and Scarlets behind them.

Back to top Go down

What is the most popular club on this forum??? Empty Re: What is the most popular club on this forum???

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:20 pm

What, no "other" option? Wink
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

Kiwireddevil wrote:What, no "other" option? Wink

No,

I decided to get a reflection of the most successful british and Irish clubs as they are the prevalent on here.

As an overseas resident here there must be a team that you favour in some ways? One you occasionally pop along to watch? A local club? One full of kiwis?

There are a myriad of reasons to select one of the above.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

Club orange is my favourite, because I like a lot of chocolate on my biscuit.

I am also fond of strip clubs.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:29 pm

Club tropicana is one of mine, you can't beat it, the drinks are free and there's lots of fun for everyone.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:42 pm

I have a wee 4-iron rescue club that gets me out of trouble quite a bit.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:47 pm

I did use to like Racheal from SCLUB 7 does that count?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm

I thought it would be Leinster TBH.

I can also see that Prop_Lyd hasn't voted yet...

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Tue 01 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

Connacht you mean?
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 01 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

Is it any surprise that Sarries have no votes? Wink Run
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Tue 01 Nov 2011, 4:19 pm

HongKongCherry wrote:Is it any surprise that Sarries have no votes? Wink Run

It's a good job you can only vote once...

...or beshocked would be voting until strength and breath abandoned him.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 01 Nov 2011, 4:29 pm

He's gone very quiet recently. I was all set to doth my hat to him!
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 01 Nov 2011, 5:20 pm

To be Honest, I try and "support" all the Welsh regions and cherry pick which games I want to go and see. Living in Merthyr I do not get to see much of the Scarlets games, but I do have a caravan in Sageston near Carew and if I am travelling down west on a Friday afternoon I sometimes pop in to watch them, but because rugby is a winter sport I usually miss the big chunk of season in-between spring and late summer. But I do go down to watch the Blues a few times as the old man has always been an avid Cardiff fan, I have always supported Ponty just to wind him up. Of them all I go to the Blues the most but I have voted for the Dragons as I do not think they will get much votes so I just wanted to help out their average.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

I'm suprised Scarlets are so high up, and that they were so high on the last one (thanks Maestegmafia).

I would have thought it would have been a mix of Leicester, Ospreys, Munster & Leinster with maybe the Quins getting a look in.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Tue 01 Nov 2011, 5:36 pm

Stand up for the Ulstermen
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Tue 01 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

It's like nearly every other poll recently, people just can't be bothered getting off their arse and getting out to vote.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:31 pm

In fairness, I'd imagine it's skewed by that fact that nervous Ulsterfans have been on here desperately trying to convince ourselves and each other that we're not total muck, and then hung around to discuss the signng of Terblanche, the early arrival of Afoa and the fact that both apparently can be swapped into our HEC squad. Not every team is having such a dramatic week of it...

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm

SUFTUM.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

Speaking of which, Notch is keeping a low profile these days. I look forward to reading him going spare when he sees how many posters are suggesting Spence at 12 ahead of Paddy. And has Neil F gone completely?

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:03 pm

Just noticd that that idiot krusty must have been bannd and isnt postin any irrelevant polls anymore

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Knackeredknees Wed 02 Nov 2011, 7:44 am

HongKongCherry wrote:Is it any surprise that Sarries have no votes? Wink Run

No they have one now Very Happy

Knackeredknees

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:51 am

Hongkongcherry and Metal Tiger I humbly apologise. I know you have missed me. Hug

I have been on holiday but I am back now. I will probably comment less and tone it down a bit as I just a tiny bit outspoken!

Thanks knackeredknees. OK

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

Dave wrote:SUFTUM.

+ 1

Anyone know what happened Geoff?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:40 pm

Kingshu wrote:Club orange is my favourite, because I like a lot of chocolate on my biscuit.

I am also fond of strip clubs.

Just nipped to the shop for mil and biscuits this morning, had orange club biscuits ever since. Decided to pick up a pack.

Going down very nicely with tea.

Diolch

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Wed 02 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

beshocked wrote:Hongkongcherry and Metal Tiger I humbly apologise. I know you have missed me. Hug

I have been on holiday but I am back now. I will probably comment less and tone it down a bit as I just a tiny bit outspoken!

Glad to see your back mate. Enjoy the banter as always.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Wed 02 Nov 2011, 1:29 pm

beshocked wrote:Hongkongcherry and Metal Tiger I humbly apologise. I know you have missed me. Hug

Don't tone it down!! Sarries get a lot of stick and you should rightly defend them
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by plenth Wed 02 Nov 2011, 7:55 pm

I was the first generation in my family to enjoy rugby and although I played from the age of 8 I didn't start watching English club rugby till my late teens. As such, with no established ties or a particularly local club, I've always resolved myself not to support one team but just try and enjoy and watch as much rugby as possible.

I'm going to maintain that for my domestic league (the AP), but given how little they seem to be loved on here, I'm going to add Connacht to the two Italian teams I support in the PRO12 (I'm half Italian).

Does anybody know what chants I'll have to learn?

plenth

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:13 pm

I wonder reading this why some people support certain clubs?

Was it the local, inherited loyalty, where you now reside, a style of play or maybe Past success?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draigoch Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

Inherited loyalty for me (Ospreys) but any welsh team against anyone

Draigoch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon999 Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:40 pm

Go Dragons !!! thumbsup

dragon999

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:55 am

Born and bred in the shadow of Welford Road, and what a mighty shadow it is. It stretches all the way from Leicester to all the surrounding towns and villages in the East Midlands.

But seriously... Tigers were my local 'Big' club growing up and once I got into playing rugby at around 11/12 years old at Ashby RFC the culture there was very much Tigers orientated so I guess I was swept up in that.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:04 am

Born in llanelli,went to school in the shadows of stradey park and grew up goin to see the great early 90s side

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

maestegmafia wrote:

No,

I decided to get a reflection of the most successful british and Irish clubs as they are the prevalent on here.

As an overseas resident here there must be a team that you favour in some ways? One you occasionally pop along to watch? A local club? One full of kiwis?

There are a myriad of reasons to select one of the above.

Fair enough. I was teasing a little with that post Maes Smile

I haven't picked a top flight side to fully support over here (not sure why but no team's managed to "grab" my full support yet), so I generally cheer the underdog - hence I have a soft spot for Exeter and Connact (as my Sportsguru comps profiles will attest). Locally I've made it out to Wycombe for a Wasps game recently and enjoyed it, and I have a soft spot for London Scottish and Ealing.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:42 am

SUFTUM!

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:01 am

Kiwi - pick the Scarlets we're always the underdog! And although we're a bit further away than Exter (last stop on the M4) we're easier to get to than Connacht and have better pies and hog roasts at the ground!

(we also have the most licenced premises selling alcohol per person in the UK)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down