The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICK FOLEY SPOILER!

+6
legendkillar
President Trump
ADMIN
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Kay Fabe
The Best in the World
10 posters

Go down

MICK FOLEY SPOILER! Empty MICK FOLEY SPOILER!

Post by The Best in the World Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:37 am

Mick Foley made his first WWE appearance since 2008 on Wednesday at the WWE live event from Dublin, Ireland.

Foley had a confrontation with Awesome Truth and later refereed a match that saw John Cena & John Morrison team up against Miz & R-Truth.

Foley Mick Foley tweeted the following about his WWE return:

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

"Thanks to all in Dublin for a great time tonight. I might be stopping by a few @WWE shows on my days off - Nov 5,8,9 on my UK comedy tour."

SOURCE: sescoops.com and nodq.com
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

MICK FOLEY SPOILER! Empty Re: MICK FOLEY SPOILER!

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:40 am

I don't think it's an indication that he's signed up again yet, more like the WWE's tour has coincided with his comedy tour, still signs are good for a return, if that's what people want to see

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:42 am

Does this mean Raw is from the UK this week?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:47 am

Does anyone else get the feeling that he could be Taker's opponent at Mania as they try desperately to recreate their most famous match as Taker's 20th Mania.
I really don't want it to be the case but my Hero-sense is tingling in a very bad way.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:51 am

Hero wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that he could be Taker's opponent at Mania as they try desperately to recreate their most famous match as Taker's 20th Mania.
I really don't want it to be the case but my Hero-sense is tingling in a very bad way.

Your missus needs to be warned Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

Hero wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling that he could be Taker's opponent at Mania as they try desperately to recreate their most famous match as Taker's 20th Mania.

I think you could be right there. Though I can't see a HITC match will help put the gloss on Taker's 20th Mania.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

Not sure about Taker v Foley happening, but I can see an apperance at the Royal Rumble.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:49 am

wow! what a way to sell the biggest event of the year that would be, putting on a match between a legend who is a broken down MMA wannabe and a legend who is so fat he has trouble moving, at least the promo's would be good but seriously its not 1998 anymore and a singles match between the two would be bad enough let alone trying to better a classic from when both men could actually function

The only way it could work in the slightest IMO is if it were a casket match, but honestly would anyone believe that Foley would break the streak?, the result would never be in doubt, might as well make it Hornswoggle V Taker

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:51 am

Foleu would need to get in top shape and would need to reprise his Mankind or Cactus Jack role to get me interested, I'm unsure if I'd be interested enough though, this should have been his Mania 15 match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:52 am

I really do not want to see it and hopefully I'm looking at things that aren't there.
But being that they were more than happy to have the Bret v Vince match a couple of Manias ago it does not put it past them.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:58 am

Foley v Undertaker would be a Zillion times better than McMahon V Hart for sure but then again I think the mop HHH wrestled v the mop HHH wrestled Negro would be able to top that abomination

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Nov 2011, 1:04 pm

Lex-Express wrote: Foley v Undertaker would be a Zillion times better than McMahon V Hart for sure but then again I think the mop HHH wrestled v the mop HHH wrestled Negro would be able to top that abomination

Make it a triple threat!
Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 03 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

Lex-Express wrote: Foley v Undertaker would be a Zillion times better than McMahon V Hart for sure but then again I think the mop HHH wrestled v the mop HHH wrestled Negro would be able to top that abomination

Just got a what are you laughing at from around the office after reading the mop match line!!!!

I suggested Foley vs Taker about 18 months ago for the previous Wrestlemania & was basically told to stop living in 1998... Quite frankly I think it was sound advice

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down