The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald in for a bath...I doubt it...

3 posters

Go down

Donald in for a bath...I doubt it... Empty Donald in for a bath...I doubt it...

Post by Taylorman Sun 06 Nov 2011, 7:41 pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/5916966/Stephen-Donald-warned-about-bruising-ahead

The guy has played a sxv final and has hard several seasons at the level and several 'turns' at AB's with mixed (for want of a better word) fortune.

He's a rugged type 10 and doesnt flinch either on attack or defence, a good trainer and an excellent team man. Someone should tell Sam Vesty for all his experience and enlightenment at the level, that the Premiership is still a drop from what Donald is used to and that his comments probably reflects Sam's own abilities more than his recommendations to Donald... If anything the slower pace will be some what of an annoyance. I fully expect Donald to excel at Bath. thumbsup

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Donald in for a bath...I doubt it... Empty Re: Donald in for a bath...I doubt it...

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:22 pm

Watching the game today Wasp v Saints, i thought that i heard the commentator say that Donald had just landed at the ariport and was being picked up for sir Ian Mcgeechan.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Donald in for a bath...I doubt it... Empty Re: Donald in for a bath...I doubt it...

Post by doctor_grey Mon 07 Nov 2011, 12:18 am

majesticimperialman wrote:Watching the game today Wasp v Saints, i thought that i heard the commentator say that Donald had just landed at the ariport and was being picked up for sir Ian Mcgeechan.
No, he was being picked up by a Krispy Kreme vending car.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:19 am

Now thats a enigma doc...I hope his whitebait was allowed in as well. Krispy creme and whitebait...hmmm... he'll need an enema after that combination... or at least a bath...Now he can have have both...gawwww.

By the way, whens Donalds first match for Bath likely to be. We get the matches live here on rugby channel usually...

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down