The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

+13
Nay
Bull
Fernando
FIFA Diva
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
The Special Juan
sodhat
ncfc_Tooze
cherriesfna
Afro
footballcrazy
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

Last edited by nick_fury on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:17 am; edited 4 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

1st BOOM

For those who didnt see on previous homepage:

Rainbow League Results

Arsenal 2-0 Everton (Defult win)
Scorers: RVP, Walcott

Valencia 1-2 PSG
Scorers: De Jong o.g - Gameiro, Danny

Roma 3-1 Schalke
Scorers: Osvaldo x 2, Marin - Carroll

Last edited by nick_fury on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 6

Post by footballcrazy Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:54 pm

those are rainbow league results nicko

not afro leagues Doh

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

Ohh lol sorry Foot. Viva is working on them now, think there due up around 2pm ish.

Foot, where is Captain then?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

nick_fury wrote:Ohh lol sorry Foot. Viva is working on them now, think there due up around 2pm ish.

Foot, where is Captain then?

i dunno where the hell that pr1ck is mate
he also left LSTD's league on ja606

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

CF - there is only a top scorers chart on my league because I decided to add one.

Why don't you do the one for Nick's league Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

has he? Well thanks for telling us.

Lads, think we need a new Everton manager.

Frick.

once this season is done and European comps start I cant wait, this League will be siiiiick

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:00 pm

how are the euro comps decieded
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

nick i meant, when does our league explaantion of results go up, i wanna see why people thought i lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:11 pm

Err whenever Afro gets them up mate. Should be soon

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:13 pm

cherries, 1st and 2nd qualify for Champions Cup, 3rd and 4th qualify for Euro Cup.

End of each season the league will be randomly mixed up, this is to keep it fresh and not playing same ppl all the time. Also, as its random you could end up with one league with 4 Champions Cup teams and 2 Europa CUp teams, leaving other leagues with less of the bigger teams thus improving chances for lesser teams to qualify for next season European Comps

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:16 pm

De Jong OG? or have i Magically Signed him?

any way not to upset with that result

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm

OG I believe. Shockingly 2 people voted for him lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:19 pm

so I see from the write ups.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

be very intresting to see explanations of all the game to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:23 pm

Im getting better

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:24 pm

Liverpool v Malaga

Liverpool are so strong at the moment and have a very impressive midfield, Malaga did thier best to stiffle and attack themselves was happy with thier tatics. I feel Diarra did not help Malagas cause in midfield and look to bring someone else in.

Liverpool just to strong in this match up

Liverpool have the quality throughout the side, and bettered Malaga in every department. A real baptism of fire for the new manager, who shouldn't take this too much to heart, as he was up against potentially the best XI in the league

I expect liverpools attack of suarez , downing and huntaller to be too much for malaga, and liverpools defense to be far too much for kiesling to hgandle on his own and the introduction on RVN wont change things much

Normal sort of display from liverpool but malaga are now beggining to shape up and made the game hard for liverpool

Malaga went for a draw and their cautious approach frustrates the Liverpool attack all afternoon.

Liverpool just edge due to their superior wing players they don't have much creativity through the centre of midfield, malaga side lack decent full backs and although they send their cdm's over to cover it leaves a big hole in the midfield for liverpool to walk through

I can see Liverpool's front 3 of Suarez, Downing and Huntelaar causing the Malaga defence a lot of problems

very close game but Pools attack broke the defence of Malaga
Juventus v Benfica

Juventus were very solid and did not give Benefica the space to play thier passing game. Juve need to add more description to thier tactics and I am sure they will get wins. Benefica I feel should have been more direct at times rather then just pass.

Juventus once again coming nleaps and bounds, benfica just have enough to see this through

Juventus have improved, but need to think more about the balance of the side and not just about names. There is a worrying lack of pace throughout the side and teams with fast player will take them to pieces.

even though a home tie i still back benfica to win. i expect the pace of nimar to exploit the C.Bs an dthe inexperience of playing together to create problems for them, getting drawn out of position and being exploited by nilmars speed. And with the dfesive formation i dont see juve threating much

Juventus seem to be getting a good squad together and there tactics seem to work with the team that has been named. Benfica strong again and would have proberly won a few weeks ago

Juve continue to improve and look like they have much more of a spine to their team, would have got the win if they had a better striker

Both good sides Juventus has a stronger back 4 to keep sides out but Benfica's midfield 4/5 stop juventus getting near the benfica goal

I can see this being a very close fought game that Juventus will shade due to home advantage, but aside from that there isn't much to pick between the two teams. If Benfica were at home, I think they would win, such is the closeness of the teams

Juventus put up a good game but Benfica where to strong
Lazio v Lyon

Lazio solid all over unspectacular but get the job done, Lyon were a threat on the left but the Lazio CB were too good for Lyon.

Both teams set up evenly, they match each other resulting in draw

Very hard to split these two teams who both have a good core of players, which they can build a good side around.

the combonation of bastos and kalou to terrorise the left side ad create a lot of chances for klose, but also donavon and mauri to do the same. with nietehr team having very strong CBs a score draw

Lazio shaped up well this week and everyone seems to know what they are doing but so do Lyon. both teams hard to break down

Lazio improving on a weekly basis and similar set ups from both sides, home crowd nick it for Lazio though

Both evenly matched sides playing the same formation which counters out each other's attacking motives

I think it will be a quiet 0-0 draw with both teams defending solidly and keeping the strikers quiet. I think Lyon have the better back 5 but I don't see Clint Dempsey as an out and out striker. He'd be better use in behind a striker.

good game both teams giving it there all but in the end Lyon pulled away with the win
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

so from that i can take, that 1 or 2 people thought i might win, i thought i would have got at least a point to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:26 pm

I'll post all of the votes up as well, so you can see...
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:28 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Lyon v Lazio
1-1
1-0
2-2
1-1
1-2
1-1
0-0
1-1
3-1
0-0
1-1

Goals: 12-10 (11 votes = 5.5)
Score: 2-1

Benfica v Juventus
2-1
0-0
2-0
1-1
1-1
0-0
0-1
1-1
2-0
2-0
1-1

Goals: 12-6 (11 votes = 5.5)
Score: 2-1

Liverpool v Malaga
2-1
2-1
4-0
2-1
0-0
1-0
2-0
2-1
2-1
0-1
2-1

Goals: 19-7 (11 votes = 5.5)
Score: 3-1
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:29 pm

I'm not too disappointed with the result, at least we aren't too far off. Seemed a lot of people picked the draw which would have been handy for me to move up to 4th

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

i thought i would have got at least a point to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Yours was very close Sodhat. Only a couple of goals overall and a draw would have been fair, but Lyon just pipped it.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:41 pm

Right, I played 5 in midfield and was outnumbered. How odd. Maybe I'll play 4-6-0 a la Craig Levein. But that's good to know the team is improving. I'll learn the lessons from this seeing as it was my first game in charge and know the exact type of player I am looking for. Cheers guys.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

take a look at your page CF, I want to see if we can do a deal

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

Oh btw I am at uni just now and getting disapproving looks from other students who want to use this computer for real work Smile

Does anyone own Neven Subotic? I'd like to put in a TP if no one has him. Carragher belongs in the reserve team. Experience doesn't mean pace lol.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

good win

maybe need to change the mid 3 around if I dont have enough creativity..

3-1 anyway - scorers?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:12 pm

Lazio 1-2 Lyon
Pizzaro;
Dempsey, Bastos

Juventus 1-2 Benfica
Moutinho;
Nilmar 2

Liverpool 3-1 Malaga
Huntelaar, Srna, Dzagoev;
Alba
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

cheese and onicon sandwich w salt n vinegar crisps mmmmm

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

cheers Afro, big game next week then, Bonucci out is a bad one for me tho

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:25 pm

Snap Fan.
I have Nimar injured. Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

maybe a bit lightweight up front without him then?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

What does everyone think to Lamela? I'm tempted by him with Viva, but not wanting to buy him over him going to lawyers if most people aren't aware of him.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:30 pm

Ive got Damiao, Krasic, Kuyt, Nolito.
So a few options Fan, just need to think on formation and work it from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:39 pm

Am thinking as well, stick with what I have or go 4-4-2 mmmm...lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:43 pm

I might play 11-0-0 and put them all on the goal line to stop you scoring. Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:44 pm

Laugh

dont think you need to do that mate

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:48 pm

Mrs YI has just rang me to say she has got Fifa instead of MW3!!!!
mad
Divorce maybe on the cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:50 pm

haha we have to get MW3 for the boys xmas, suppose I better look on line, or do i have no chance of getting it just now?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:51 pm

Afros league injures done.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:52 pm

£33.91 with Free Delivery using this £5 voucher code: EXM5OFF25-1 from Tesco

not sure if that code will still work or not but no harm in trying

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:53 pm

Fan if you pay £40 you can get it now.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 2:57 pm

Mrs YI has just rang me to say she has got Fifa instead of MW3!!!!
Ahhhh hahaha, I think you should sack Mrs YI.

Mrs Fury is purchasing a Nandos so I get Chicken and MW3..BOOOOYA

Whos online PS3 tonight, Im on it like Hero's on a bucket of KFC

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:00 pm

cant get that code to work, but cheers anyway mate

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:13 pm

Everything is done done done.

Just need to update my leagues table but will do that tonight when I get home. Nick I'll be online but I'm be playing the game so I won't be able to join any online matches but I'll be on Saturday to an all nighter.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:13 pm

Flan, do you shop at Sainsbuys?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:15 pm

AFRO

Can we get TP's done please as I need to do my team for this friday

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:23 pm

Nick they are done and dusted. We don't play around, we straight up killers.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:25 pm

BOOM Shaka Laka

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Tue 08 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

yeah sometimes go to sainsburys in Aberdeen why

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next