The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations

+6
ADMIN
Mr H
Lex-Express
The Awesome Giz
MtotheC
JoshSansom
10 posters

Go down

Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations Empty Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:48 pm

Please use this thread as an opportunity to give your nominations for the Hissy Fit of the Year on the 606v2 wrestling board. This is not a vote (that will come later) but an opportunity for people to be nominated. Only nominations accompanied by an explanation will count and then these nominations will be taken forward into a vote in a week or so.

Please remember that in the spirit of the competition this is supposed to be taken in a positive way. Who has chucked their toys out of the pram the furthest about the Miz winning at WM or HHH hijacking Punk's storyline or the Anonymous Raw GM mysteriously disappearing... nominate away.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations

Post by MtotheC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:40 pm

i dont know if this qualifies under your description of a 'hissy fit' but here the best one i can remember:

djcc2004 wrote:Some of you people really do make me laugh.... "i have an issue with fantasy booking" , "this is a terrible idea" , "it would never happen" " who would gain anything from this"

there are so many stuck up people on this forum naming no names who shoot down other peoples ideas. all the "big shots" on this site act like they work for WWE and personally know wwe stars "Takers repeatedly said he wants to lose it to a young star"- people on this site seem to think everything they read on the internet is fact.

"I always have an issue with this kind of fantasy booking, I enjoying reading people's thoughts on how storylines might develop but this idea is pure fantasy" - hmmmmmmmmm pure fantasy? i have an issue with people acting like wwe only go with sensible story telling. lets face it if i would of written on here that Stone cold steve austin would become ceo in the higher power storyline you would of shot me down, if i would of written that austin would of turned heel in his home town and aligned with vince at WM you would of shot me down, if i would of written that there would be an ecw wcw invasion story line you would of shot me down.

people need to understand that wwe like to use off the wall fantasy booking to keep people interested

CUE GETTING SHOT DOWN BY SITE BIG SHOTS...................

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: Hissy Fit of the Year - Nominations

Post by The Awesome Giz Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:31 pm

I remember that, it was aimed at me after I shot down his stupid idea of DX beating Taker in a handicap match at Wrestlemania.

There was a good hissy fit from someone the other week when on the Y2J Punk world cup thread, stating everyones up Punk since the promo.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

Im gonna give this to Antlord for having a hissy fit everytime that Mr.H says something on his articles

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:20 am

cant remember who it was but someone also cut the CM Punk promo in kayfarbe about the board, that was good

also Dexter going crazy and leaving and the whole KB situation thread

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 18 Nov 2011, 1:54 pm

AntLord everytime i comment on this threads!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

Lex-Express wrote:cant remember who it was but someone also cut the CM Punk promo in kayfarbe about the board, that was good

also Dexter going crazy and leaving and the whole KB situation thread

It was Mr H, and I loved how many people didn't get what was going on immediately and were genuinelly concerned.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

I can't believe my abducting of the facebook page when DT got banned has been overlooked for this category...

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

I totally forgot about my shoot article! Even though it was kayfabe surely it has to be a contender!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:10 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:I can't believe my abducting of the facebook page when DT got banned has been overlooked for this category...

It hadn't, I just didn't want you having a hissy fit over it on the hissy fit nominations page Whistle

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

I still have no idea what happened with all of that, if anyone would care to explain?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:29 pm

Hero wrote:
Celtic Warrior wrote:I can't believe my abducting of the facebook page when DT got banned has been overlooked for this category...

It hadn't, I just didn't want you having a hissy fit over it on the hissy fit nominations page Whistle

Probably more like to have a hissy fit about it NOT being nominated! laughing

I will leave it to the Admin/Founder team to explain Mr.H

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

To be honest I don't think the truth will ever be explained, its a mystery in itself.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:26 pm

Who's DT?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:28 pm

I am.

Former Admin David Tails.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 18 Nov 2011, 4:30 pm

sound mate, can't say I've any recollection of you with that username to be fair

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:57 pm

That's fair enough, I've never been too memorable.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 18 Nov 2011, 7:38 pm

Hahaha nah mate that sounded quite harsh when it wasn't meant to be

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:42 pm

No it didn't, you stated a simple fact...Nothing harsh about that.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat 19 Nov 2011, 2:33 pm

DT? I remember that name. I remember KB being an admin and then vanishing. Strange when you hear a name and I think how did I forget that.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

Bretmeharty tracked me down on Facebook & threatened to 'open a can of whoop ass on my candy ass' pretty cringeworthy to say the least. Mr H's shoot was easily the best

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down