The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations

3 posters

Go down

Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations Empty Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:50 pm

Please use this thread as an opportunity to give your nominations for the Fantasy Booker of the Year on the 606v2 wrestling board. This is not a vote (that will come later) but an opportunity for people to be nominated. Only nominations accompanied by an explanation will count and then these nominations will be taken forward into a vote in a week or so.

Who has come up with the best fantasy booking scenarios, thought them through, engaged with us and provided a strong and logical argument as to why they would make $$$ ???

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:10 pm

I stand to be corrected on this issue but I believe that Dr House devised a wonderful booking scenario about 6 months ago surrounding Abraham Washington and two Japanese wrestlers. The quality and depth was brilliant.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: Fantasy Booker of the Year - Nominations

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

Cheers for the nomination Josh, The thread does exist https://www.606v2.com/t2684-booking-a-japanese-wrestler

I very much enjoyed the fantasy booking Mr H did on how Christians heel turn should play out, though I cannot remember where it is now

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 18 Nov 2011, 12:39 pm

Gaffer is very good at fantasy booking to be fair

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down