The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of R Truth's Push?

+4
The_Enigma
Mr H
Buzzman
JoshSansom
8 posters

Go down

End of R Truth's Push? Empty End of R Truth's Push?

Post by JoshSansom Tue 22 Nov 2011, 4:34 pm

Wrestlezone is reporting that Ronnie Killings has been suspended for 30 days for a wellness violation. Is this the end of his push? Was this the reason why Raw went down as it did?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

End of R Truth's Push? Empty Re: End of R Truth's Push?

Post by Buzzman Tue 22 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

it would make sense, don't see why else they would split awesome truth. Although a return for truth to get back at miz to set up a feud between the two could happen. But still, would have liked them to stick together for a bit longer.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

If thats the Truth (do you like what i done there), then Killings is a doosh. He's getting the push of his life, Main Evented NOC vs HHH/Punk then Main Evented SS vs Rock/Cena and he blows it.

If he comes back as a face to fued with The Miz it will be a huge step backwards for him.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm

When Even Bourne was suspended on Nov 1st people were on about double standards because somebody higher up the card tested postitive too & wasn't suspended but given a fine. People guest it was R-Truth due to the fact that him & Bourne are buddys and travel together alot when on the road.

Maybe they just wanted the Tag match out the way after planning and building up to it to finally suspend him. Good call to have Miz & Truth fued with would look good on the Royal Rumble card with time for a couple of weeks build up.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:17 pm

I said that on here, someone said something about double standards and I said they might just wait for Survivor Series to get out the way, I would have rather they did an injury angle to be honest, have Cena 'snap' and just beat the crap out of him, it would have kept the Awesome Truth alive, it would have gave Cena some credibility after how he has been portrayed and kept Truth definitely heel.

I hope it's not the end of heel Truth though, I don't think I could take him being face again

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:54 pm

Looks like R-Truth just got Got.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:44 pm

We noted late last night here on WZROnline.com that a source told us “there was a big reason” for The Miz & R-Truth splitting up on this week’s RAW. As you know by now, WWE suspended R-Truth this morning after failing a WWE wellness test.

Just before WWE Survivor Series went live on Sunday night, we posted a report stating that Evan Bourne’s suspension for his first violation of WWE’s Talent Wellness Program had generated a great deal of controversy amongst talent as some feel a double standard is in place.

Bourne, who’s real name is Matthew Korklan, was suspended for thirty days on November 1, 2011 after testing positive for Spice, a synthetic marijuana brand. Bourne and another wrestler higher up the card smoked the marijuana substitute drug at a party, yet he was the only one of the two to be suspended. The other wrestler was told he had failed for marijuana, which results in a $2,500 fine, as opposed to a thirty-day suspension for synthetic marijuana. According to the source, the wrestler in question was a participant in the Survivor Series match featuring John Cena and The Rock against R-Truth and The Miz. We can now confirm that person was indeed R-Truth. It should also be noted that Bourne and Truth had been traveling together in recent months so it adds up.

This has obviously led to questions about whether WWE’s drug testing procedure is flawed or whether talent are treated differently depending on their status in the organization.

There are people rolling their eyes backstage at the SmackDown! tapings today due to the fact that WWE immediately suspended Bourne for failing the test and waited to suspend R-Truth because he was in the main event of Survivor Series. There are some who feel that if the report about Truth failing the test never came out, he would likely not have been suspended and nobody would have known anything. Obviously, it’s a complete double standard and many say it happens more often than you think. People within the company feel Truth should have been suspended at the same time as Bourne despite his main event match at Survivor Series.

This would not be the first time in which WWE reprieved a top-level talent who had violated their Talent Wellness Program. On August 30, 2007, Sports Illustrated named Randy Orton as one of fourteen contracted and former WWE performers to have purchased pharmaceuticals from an online pharmacy (Signature Pharamacy), a violation of the Talent Wellness Program. Specifically, Orton received somatropin, nandrolone, stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007, which occurred after the “no drugs from online sources” rule was instituted. However, Orton was the lone contracted performer not to be suspended by WWE. WWE did not suspend Orton because he had already been suspended for a drug policy violation in August 2006, resulting in double jeopardy. The ruling, however, appeared nonsensical since Orton continued to receive pharmaceuticals following the suspension. WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt claimed last year in a letter to Irv Muchnick that “no action was taken against Randy Orton because he was not on any customer list for Signature Pharmacy ever provided to us by District Attorney Soares.”

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:58 pm

People just like to make an issue out of nothing, the WWE didn't do anything wrong here, it was all down to Truth, why should the WWE suffer, they had a huge match set up and booked, it's only right that they get their situation sorted and out the way before punishing Truth

I remember a few years ago DH Smith failed a welless and they waited about two months before suspending him, they debuted him then instantly wellnessed him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 23 Nov 2011, 9:30 am

Gaffer is right. Bourne was suspended straight away as he had nothing on at the moment. Yes he was tag team champ but it isn't saying much in the current division, and they had no angles going on.

Does anyone think that the Miz is going to come off worse in all this? R-Truth was going to return to mid-card at some point, but now all I can see is the Miz getting jobbed out to Cena for the next PPV.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:02 am

xTwisTx wrote:Gaffer is right. Bourne was suspended straight away as he had nothing on at the moment. Yes he was tag team champ but it isn't saying much in the current division, and they had no angles going on.

Does anyone think that the Miz is going to come off worse in all this? R-Truth was going to return to mid-card at some point, but now all I can see is the Miz getting jobbed out to Cena for the next PPV.

I can actually see Miz in a programme with Punk for the WWE title though maybe that is just me.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

@ Josh I can miz moving on to punk once punk is done with ADR, however dolph was excellent on Monday night and had proved yet again he can compete to a top level, is this the start of a dolph main event push?

Also where have you been? Busy at work? What's happening with the slammy's

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

MtotheC wrote:@ Josh I can miz moving on to punk once punk is done with ADR, however dolph was excellent on Monday night and had proved yet again he can compete to a top level, is this the start of a dolph main event push?

Also where have you been? Busy at work? What's happening with the slammy's

I can see Dolph in a programme with Punk though I would say it would be after WrestleMania assuming as appears to be the case that Punk will have a long run with the title.

It really depends on who they see Punk facing at Mania. I would have thought that Punk winning the title now means that Cena/Rock will not be for the title, but that could change! Smile

In terms of the Slammy's I have tried to give people a little bit of time to put all their nominations in. I will put the polls up today for the final votes.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:33 am

I'd like to see a Punk/Miz feud, for me that has money written over it, I just get the feeling Punk is gonna face Nash at the Rumble

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:50 am

Agree gaff punk miz has the potential to be a promo feast as both guys are fantastic with a mic in hand, the miz certainly deserves another pop at the big one but can't see him getting his hands on the strap until at least next summer.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:12 pm

I thin Miz will move over to SD to get his next World Title run

I also read a few weeks ago that there was tentative plans to have a program between Cena and Ziggler

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:16 pm

Cena vs Ziggler feud would be interesting, dolph could certainly do with the rub going over cena would generate but would that be allowed to happened? Not so sure... But we can live in hope.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm

MtotheC wrote:Cena vs Ziggler feud would be interesting, dolph could certainly do with the rub going over cena would generate but would that be allowed to happened? Not so sure... But we can live in hope.

I think that would very well for both. Dolph needs a strong, high profile feud and Cena always works best with good workers... I could see him having quality matches as he did with CM Punk actually.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Nov 2011, 12:38 pm

Personally I don't trust Cena enough to help enhance Ziggler's reputation, I feel Cena in his promos can't sell a feud so he ends up mocking the guy he faces and only highlights everything that you should try and hide, I fear that Cena would spend more time slating Vickie than focusing on Dolph

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:24 pm

Presumably the Rock will need some ring time.... Punk V Rock at some point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down