The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers

3 posters

Go down

London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers Empty London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers

Post by Wooffie Wed 09 Mar 2011, 2:13 pm

I’ve just been sent my ‘reminder’ email, that ticket applications for the London 2012 Olympic Games open in 8 days time on Tuesday, 15th March. The closing date is 26th April, 2011.

As we all know, a couple of weeks after the end of the Championships proper, we will be able to return to Wimbledon for what could be a once-in-a-lifetime experience of both attending the Olympic Games and being part of this unique tennis experience, as Wimbledon eschews all its traditions in support of The Games.

This link takes you to the ticketing page and registering element, whilst this link takes you to the list of events and pricing information. Scroll, then click on ‘Tennis’.

Good luck to all those who wish to apply!!!
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers Empty Re: London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers

Post by graf_the_greatest Thu 17 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

Applied yesterday, thanks for the link. Also going to Wimby this year (middle Saturday) & got pair of tickets to the O2 Final match so should be a good year of tennis ahead.

graf_the_greatest

Back to top Go down

London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers Empty Re: London 2012 Olympics - Ticket Applications for Tennis at Wimbers

Post by Solerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

graf_the_greatest wrote:Applied yesterday, thanks for the link. Also going to Wimby this year (middle Saturday) & got pair of tickets to the O2 Final match so should be a good year of tennis ahead.

Hello graf_the_greatest......welcome to the forum Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

GTG ... good luck with your application. We're going to study hard what we want to apply for.

I also hope you enjoy what you've got tickets for so far this year. It would be good to hear about your experiences on here. thumbsup
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by graf_the_greatest Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:03 am

Thanks guys, will let you know how I get on & if I'm lucky with the Olympic Ballot. Night guys.[b]

graf_the_greatest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down