The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw)

+3
psycho-gooner
Aaronb33
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
7 posters

Go down

Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw) Empty Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw)

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUQU-GYWMzY

This is the latest installment of the Kane return promo, which for some reason didn't air on Sky last night but apparently did in the US i think....anyway if its already been posted elsewhere I apologise as I couldn't see it.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw) Empty Re: Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw)

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:21 am

They're really playing up the whole mask gimmick. I think they will bring him back masked and as a monster heel, hopefully to have one last run and end it with Taker and him retiring at Mania.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw) Empty Re: Latest Kane Return Promo (Didn't air on Last nights Raw)

Post by psycho-gooner Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:07 am

I just hope they bring back his old theme song

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:06 am

I hope Paul Bearer comes back too (if he's alive that is)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:29 am

I really hope Paul Bearer DOESN'T come back too!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

I don't want PB back this time round either, the last time round with Edge was bad enough.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Wed 30 Nov 2011, 11:03 am

Paul bearer coming back would have been epic if it hand't been done and failed the last time round. Kane back with the mask and old theme is a good idea though.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down