The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa

5 posters

Go down

Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa Empty Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa

Post by Belgarion of Riva Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Lewis Hamilton has brought an end to his long-running feud with Felipe Massa by giving the Ferrari driver a hug after the Brazilian Grand Prix.

The duo had not been on speaking terms after colliding six times this season.

"It was good to have a nice chat with Felipe," said Hamilton. "I have great respect for him and I'm looking forward to racing him again next year."

Massa added: "I was pleased that Lewis came around to see me. It was a very nice gesture on his part."

Full story here, nice to see they've buried the hatchet. Whitmarsh and Domenicali praised them both for putting an end to the feud.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/15913466.stm

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa Empty Re: Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa

Post by Critical_mass Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Yeah no point in dragging it on.

Critical_mass

Back to top Go down

Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa Empty Re: Lewis Hamilton finally ends feud with Felipe Massa

Post by The Special Juan Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Worst feud ever xD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Well, it was hardly Prost vs Senna but its nice to see Lewis make the first move and clear things up with Massa.

Lets just hope they can keep things friendly next season.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 pm

The proof will be on the track when Hammy's trying to pass him.
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down