The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend or Foe Notice

Go down

Friend or Foe Notice Empty Friend or Foe Notice

Post by ADMIN Thu 10 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

It has been noted that a number of people on the site are unhappy with a certain poster.
Whilst I do not wish to begin a witch hunt I do realise that several people are getting increasingly annoyed with threads constantly returning to slander against one boxer and hero worship for another.

I wanted to remind the members of v2 of the "friend and foe" feature of this forum.

To access these features at v2, click on "Profile" at the top of the page. Once on the profile page, you will see several selections that affect your profile (Information, Preferences, Signature, Avatar...etc.). Select "Friends and foes". Once there you can add members to either list. This is how these work:

Friends - Your friends list allows a rapid access with the members with whom you often discuss.

Foes - Your foes are members whose messages will not be entirely visible and of which you will not recieve any more private messages. Please note: You cannot ignore the moderators or the administrators.

These are especially helpful for those who would like to ignore responses or private messages from a certain member. It will be like they do not exist.

If you have any questions, please PM an Admin

Last edited by Hero on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down