The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn Notice

Go down

Burn Notice Empty Burn Notice

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:09 pm

Anyone else watch this? Or rather, is anyone else totally addicted to it like I am? Laugh

For people who don't know, the program's about a burned spy, meaning he's been fired and excommunicated and the series focuses on him trying to find the people behind his burn notice, and him trying to get his job back. He gets help from an ex Navy SEAL (Sam, played by Bruce Campbell, B-Movie legend) and an ex-IRA bomber (Fiona, played by Gabrielle Anwar.). His mother occcasionally gets involved too. While all this is going on, they take on side projects helping people in some rather messed up situations.

Anyway, if I say anymore, I'll start giving things away and ruining it. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for an hour of fun TV with plenty of guns, explosions and generaly defeating of baddies. It's like the A-Team, CSI and MacGyver all in one Laugh

So back to the original question, anyone else watch? Favourite characters? Storyline? Villain? Cover ID?

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down