The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets all go on a winter holiday!!

+14
Diggers
1GrumpyGolfer
4putt
Doc
JAS
LadyPutt
super_realist
BlueCoverman
barragan
JDandfries
McLaren
MustPuttBetter
drive4show
number1hacker
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lets all go on a winter holiday!! - Page 2 Empty Lets all go on a winter holiday!!

Post by number1hacker Fri 02 Dec 2011, 7:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Golfing holidays anyone?? Thought I would start a little thread for the travellers.. And for all the people stuck at home to envy....

Where are you going/where did you go?
Any good deals about?
Must play courses abroad?
Places not to go!!
Golf with night life?

You get the idea.........

number1hacker

Back to top Go down

Lets all go on a winter holiday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets all go on a winter holiday!!

Post by puligny Sat 03 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

JAS - ta. I've heard only good things so very tempted to persuade the Mrs that a "short" detour will be worth it. Just got to find of way of making a triangle of Phoenix, San Diego and Santa Cruz? 402 miles from SD but lots to see on the way!!!!!
I agree about the good doctors courses starting on the greens! Can't understand why I keep playing them, but then golf is flog backwards!!!!!!

puligny

Back to top Go down

Lets all go on a winter holiday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets all go on a winter holiday!!

Post by number1hacker Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:22 am

JAS wrote:Tee'd up for me this one :-D
Fly out on 14th Dec, overnighting in SFO then driving down to Santa Cruz to play Pasatiempo, onward to Pebble Beach that evening and playing Spyglass Hill on the Friday then a 36 hole 4bbb (18 on Pebble Beach, 18 on the Links at Spanish Bay) on the Sat/Sun. Drive back up to SFO Sunday evening and fly down to Cabo San Lucas on the Monday (19th) and have lined up Cabo del sol, palmilla & Cabo Real for that week in between being a complete Party animal...tequilas & Latinas...marvellous!! Fly home 28th Sad

Sweet trip!!

number1hacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2