The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK!

+2
Buzzman
Beer
6 posters

Go down

Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK! Empty Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK!

Post by Beer Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:08 pm

Skip Sheffield returned from his broken ankle at last night's RAW show in Sunrise, Florida.

Sheffield defeated Alex Riley.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2011/1203/547264/#ixzz1faC2T31X

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK! Empty Re: Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK!

Post by Buzzman Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:42 pm

The WWE supposedly have big plans for Skip, lets see what they can do with him. He's got potential but I'm not holding my breath.

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK! Empty Re: Skip Sheffield......................... IS BACK!

Post by The Awesome Giz Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:00 pm

Finally the man with the best last name in wrestling is back. I read there were massive plans for him, WWE recently trademarked his last few names he performed under, apparently he might return under the name Ryback to tv. He was heel number 2 in Nexus behind Barrett, good to see him back after 18 months out.

Future WWE champion right there.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by wwinterj Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:30 pm

and he looks really out of shape,generic springs to mind.
wwinterj
wwinterj

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:46 pm

Ryback is the next dud to get the Vince McMahon push until he gets bored, the longer he was injured the better he became

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:54 pm

so like drew the chosen one?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down