The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team?

+24
overlordofthewest
Metal Tiger
Rory_Gallagher
hawalsh
Red Right
Irish Curry
Shifty
Manu's Boxing Coach
bedfordwelsh
LordDowlais
LondonTiger
Mickado
B91212
Feckless Rogue
pete (buachaill on eirne)
TJ1
Ozzy3213
rodders
beshocked
RuggerRadge2611
Golden
Bathite
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
maestegmafia
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team? Empty Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team?

Post by maestegmafia Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:22 pm

Was just reading the rather ambiguous thread on HEC wingers, the Ashton supporters vs Europe. Made me wonder about our preferences in other positions too..

So who do you think the best fifteen players from any of the competing HEC clubs/Regions/Provinces are? You can choose stats to back your team, gut feeling, personal preference, anything you wish. I am sure this will cause many differences of opinion.

THE ONLY RULE IS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON ANYONE ELSES POST OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS THREAD, UNTIL YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR OWN TEAM...!!!

The reason I have asked this is to prevent people being subjected to the pointless trolling that some posters lament us with inane moronic comments trying to insight nasty arguments, when offering nothing in return.

I hope the moderators understand this and help up hold it...?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team? Empty Re: Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team?

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

maesteg, just to be clear, are we assessing this team just on this season's form, or should we take into account entire career history?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team? Empty Re: Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team?

Post by Bathite Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

Great question, I'll get my thinking cap on!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

Oh and I'm going to do a current team, for this year

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm

1. Gethin Jenkins Blues

2. Dimitri Szarzewski Stade

3. Adam Jones O's

4. Lionel Nallet Racing

5. POC Munster

6. SOB Leinster

7. Dausitoir Toulouse

8. Parisse Stade

9. Knoyle Scarlets

10. Morgans O's

11. Williams O's

12. Roberts Blues

13. BOD Leinster Capt

14. Visser Gunners

15. Williams Scarlets

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:27 pm

Pretty sure this was the best team last time i checked.
1. Healy
2. Strauss
3. Ross
4. Cullen
5. Hines
6. O' Brian
7. Jennings
8. Heaslip
9. Reddan
10. Sexton
11. Fitzgerald
12. Darcy
13. O' Driscoll
14. Horgan
15. Nacewa

Run

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:28 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:maesteg, just to be clear, are we assessing this team just on this season's form, or should we take into account entire career history?
As you wish, but I would say current form would be simpler

Bathite wrote:Great question, I'll get my thinking cap on!
Nice one mate, cant wait to read your post

Bathite wrote:Oh and I'm going to do a current team, for this year
glad you are as excited as those above

Good luck lads

got to nip out back later

cheers

Maes

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:34 pm

1. Domingo (CA)
2. Ford (E)
3. Castro (L)
4. Gray (GW)
5. O'Connel (M)
6. O'Brian (L)
7. Bonnaire (CA)
8. Harinordoqy (B)
9. Youngs (L)
10. Sexton (L)
11. Visser (E)
12. Roberts (CB)
13. Rougerie (Would have been BOD if not for injury) (CA)
14. Clerc (T)
15. Kearney (L)

I'll go into justifications for my picks if prompted.

Hooker was the toughest call. Noone is really standing out. Ford for Edinburgh captained his team to Victory against London Irish and has been consistantly good over the last couple of years. However just recently seems to be in the form of his life.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:37 pm

Thats my first effort! Probably dropped some clangers!

Perugini (Air)
Ford (Edi)
Castro (Lei)
Gray (Gla)
Nallet (Rac)
Louw (Bat)
Warburton (Car)
Hari (Bia)

Parra (Cle)
Trinh-Duc (Mon)
Bowe (Osp)
Davies (Sca)
O'Driscoll (Lei)
Medard (Tou)
Foden (Nor)

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:45 pm

1.Tongauiha (Saints)
2.Brits (Sarries)
3.Castrogiovanni (Leicester)
4.O Connell (Munster)
5.Gray (Glasgow)
6.O Brien (Leinster)
7.Warburton (Cardiff Blues)
8.Harinorduquy (Biarritz)
9.Parra (Clermont)
10.Evans (Quins)
11.Ickle Shane (Ospreys)
12.Jauzion (Toulouse)
13.BOD (Leinster)
14.Medard (Toulouse)
15.Nacewa (Leinster)

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:49 pm

Based just on this season:

1. Domingo (CA)
2. Ford (E)
3. Castro (LT)
4. Pierre (CA)
5. Evans (O)
6. Ferris (U)
7. Gorgodze (MH)
8. Harinordoqy (B)
9. Laidlaw (E)
10. Evans (H)
11. Visser (E)
12. Jauzion (ST)
13. Rougerie (CA)
14. Nagusa (MH)
15. Palisson (RT)

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:53 pm

Ruggerradge why Ford?

ALAB1OUS why so many Edinburgh players? Oh wait I know why. Not a bad XV though. thumbsup

Bathite Louw seriously?

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:57 pm

beshocked wrote:Ruggerradge why Ford?

ALAB1OUS why so many Edinburgh players? Oh wait I know why. Not a bad XV though. thumbsup

Bathite Louw seriously?
Ah, but you don't, beshocked, cos I'm a weegie by birth!! Wink So let me try and justify the 3 picks that went most against the grain! Ford - as Radge says, he's in the form of his life at the moment, accurate and strong in the set piece, and rampaging around the park; Laidlaw - has single-handedly (well, slight exaggeration!) turned games for Embra; Visser - unproven on the international stage but I think he could have a big future if he should ever settle down and pick a country to represent (:removestonguefromcheek: !) OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

Knew I dropped some clangers, no Munster, Quins or Ulster players. I would def have POC, Ferris and Evans in there.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:59 pm

1 Cian Healy (Leinster)
2 Rory Best (Ulster)
3 John Afoa (Ulster)
4 Nathan Gray (Glasgow)
5 Paul O'Connell(Munster)
6 Stephen Ferris (Ulster)
7 Gorgonzilla (Perpignan)
8 Harinordique (Barritz)
9 Ruan Pienaar (Ulster)
10 Jonny Sexton (Leinster)
11 Tommy Bowe (Ospreys)
12 Jamie Roberts (Blues)
13 Aulien Rougerie (Clermont)
14 Doug Howlett (Munster)
15 Isa Nacewa (Leinster)
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 07 Dec 2011, 4:59 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:

Bathite Louw seriously?
Ah, but you don't, beshocked, cos I'm a weegie by birth!! Wink So let me try and justify the 3 picks that went most against the grain! Ford - as Radge says, he's in the form of his life at the moment, accurate and strong in the set piece, and rampaging around the park; Laidlaw - has single-handedly (well, slight exaggeration!) turned games for Embra; Visser - unproven on the international stage but I think he could have a big future if he should ever settle down and pick a country to represent (:removestonguefromcheek: !) OK

Louw - yeah was really struggling, would have Ferris and Robshaw well ahead of him

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:01 pm

Bathite Louw seriously?

Who else has put their hand up at hooker?
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:02 pm

Right, I have selected my team based on performances so far this season in the competition. As a result, there are suprising inclusions and ommissions.

15. Liam Williams (Scarlets)
14. Doug Howeltt (Munster)
13. Nick de Luca (Edinburgh)
12. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets)
11. Tim Visser (Edinburgh)
10. Ronan O'Gara (Munster)
9. Lloyd Williams (Cardiff Blues)

1. Joe Marler (Harlequins)
2. Ross Ford (Edinburgh)
3. Census Johnston (Toulouse)
4. Louis Deacon (Leicester Tigers)
5. Paul O'Connell (Munster)
6. Peter O'Mahoney (Munster)
7. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins)
8. Ben Morgan (Scarlets)

Mentions for Mike Brown (Harlequins), Rhys Priestland (Scarlets) and Stuart McInally (Edinburgh) who all had real good shouts to be selected in their respective positions.

If I was selecting a team based on the best players playing for the clubs competing in the Heineken Cup this year, I would say that only Paul O'Connell from that XV would definitely be in it, although there are one or two others who would be under consideration.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:07 pm

roddersm who is Nathan Gray? I presume you mean Richie Gray? I can't tell you are an Irish fan with the lack of Irish players in your XV!

Bathite it's your opinion.

Ruggerradge Schalk Brits is awesome. Probably the best hooker who is playing in the HC. Of course I am biased but he is absolute quality. Admittedly hasn't had a great start to the HC but form is temporary whereas class....

My team is who I think is the strongest XV you can make up out of the teams.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:08 pm

Ednburgh fan tho I am and pleased as i am to to see some Scots I would have to go for Brits over Ford

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:11 pm

beshocked wrote:roddersm who is Nathan Gray? I presume you mean Richie Gray? I can't tell you are an Irish fan with the lack of Irish players in your XV!

Doh

My team is based on this season (bar Ruan Pienaar Smile) so can only pick from the games I've seen, which have mostly involved Irish teams.

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:13 pm

beshocked wrote:roddersm who is Nathan Gray? I presume you mean Richie Gray? I can't tell you are an Irish fan with the lack of Irish players in your XV!

Bathite it's your opinion.

Ruggerradge Schalk Brits is awesome. Probably the best hooker who is playing in the HC. Of course I am biased but he is absolute quality. Admittedly hasn't had a great start to the HC but form is temporary whereas class....

My team is who I think is the strongest XV you can make up out of the teams.
beshocked, am also a huge admirer of Brits. altho for me he hasn't been quite as good this term as last season?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

1 Domingo
2 Brits
3 Jones
4 O'Connell
5 Gray
6 Ferris
7 Dusatoir
8 O'Brien
9 Yachvilli
10 Sexton
11 Visser
12 Contempomi
13 Rougerie
14 Clerc
15 Nacewa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

Oh and I thought it was only one player per team, hence why mine is a bit weird!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:14 pm

Nick De Luca!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:15 pm

True he hasn't but I reckon he'll have a stormer against Ospreys on the weekend. Watch this space. Wink

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:16 pm

Seriously though

1. Healy
2. Servat
3. Jones
4. Gray
5. O' Connell
6. Ferris
7. Dousitoir
8. O' Brien
9. Burgess
10. Sexton/ Priestland
11. Clerc
12. Jauzion
13. Rougerie
14. Howlett
15. Nacewa

Last edited by Golden on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Nacewa!)

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:17 pm

1. Tonga'uiha (Saints)
2. Servat (Toulouse)
3. Castrogiovanni (Leicester)
4. Gorgodze (Montpellier)
5. O'Connell (Munster)
6. Ferris (Ulster)
7. Dusatoir (Toulouse)
8. Harinordoquy (Biarritz)
9. Peinaar (Ulster)
10. Sexton (Leinster)
11. Visser (Edinburgh)
12. Roberts (Cardiff)
13. Rougerie (Clermont)
14. Clerc (Toulouse)
15. Nacewa (Leinster)

I'd refuse to come onto the field if I was facing that pack. Never mind the backs.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:18 pm

pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:Nick De Luca!?!?!
pete, I know, who would've thought, but his form for Embra has been outstanding, a complete turnover from previous years

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:25 pm

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:
pete (buachaill on eirne) wrote:Nick De Luca!?!?!
pete, I know, who would've thought, but his form for Embra has been outstanding, a complete turnover from previous years

As I said, I selected on form in the opening 2 rounds, hence some surprising selections.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:32 pm

Based on last season and this (so some current injuries in there). Players in brackets are those who came close / I had to think about. All players who I think are eligable for the HC this year (otherwise maybe a couple of Stade players could have got in).

1. Domingo (CA)
2. Brits (S) (Servat)
3. Castrogiavanni (LT) (A. Jones)
4. Nallet (RM)
5. O'Connel (M)
6. O'Brien (L) (Ferris)
7. Dusitiour (ST) (Gorgonzilla)
8. Harry Ordinary (B)
9. Parra (CA)
10. Evans (H)
11. Clerc (ST)
12. Jauzion (ST)
13. Rougerie (CA)
14. Ashton (N) - sorry Golden Smile
15. Nacewa (L) - based on last years form (why he isn't playing FB again this year is beyond me)

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:35 pm

Just reading through all the contributions, makes you realise how many fantastic players there are in this Cup...

Great effort people...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:38 pm

B91212 wrote:Based on last season and this (so some current injuries in there). Players in brackets are those who came close / I had to think about. All players who I think are eligable for the HC this year (otherwise maybe a couple of Stade players could have got in).

1. Domingo (CA)
2. Brits (S) (Servat)
3. Castrogiavanni (LT) (A. Jones)
4. Nallet (RM)
5. O'Connel (M)
6. O'Brien (L) (Ferris)
7. Dusitiour (ST) (Gorgonzilla)
8. Harry Ordinary (B)
9. Parra (CA)
10. Evans (H)
11. Clerc (ST)
12. Jauzion (ST)
13. Rougerie (CA)
14. Ashton (N) - sorry Golden Smile
15. Nacewa (L) - based on last years form (why he isn't playing FB again this year is beyond me)

Dont be. I think hes a very good player just this world class thing gets on my nerves. Anyway what fun would it be if we all agreed.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:58 pm

Not on this years form as such, just the best XV in the cup (IMO).

1. Healy
2. Brits
3. Jones
4. Hines
5. O'Connoll
6. Dusautoir (out of position but couldn't leave him out!)
7. Gorgodze (monster)
8. O'Brien
9. Parra
10. Sexton
11. Clerc
12. Roberts
13. Rougerie
14. Ashton
15. Nacewa

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 07 Dec 2011, 6:24 pm

Tonga'uiha
Brits
Castro
Pierre
Grey
Ferris
Gorgodze
Heaslip
Parra
Evans
Visser
JD2
Rougerie
Nacewa
Poitrenaud

Two matches is not a lot, but where possible I have attempted to pick any outstanding candidates from this seasons performances.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 6:35 pm

LondonTiger

If you are picking outstanding candidates from this seasons matches so far I am really not sure how Brits is in there. He played one game against Treviso in which he was yellow carded for a dangerous tackle and was then banned from the R2 fixture. Hardly outstanding.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 07 Dec 2011, 6:38 pm

Where possible - I had no real oustanding candidate for hooker so based it on last seasons form across all matches. Was tempted by Servat.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 6:39 pm

Ford was excellent against London irish, much as it pains me to say it, and from reports that I read (haven't seen the game) was also very good against RM92.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 07 Dec 2011, 7:25 pm

Right here goes:-

1 Gethin Jenkins
2 Matthew Rees
3 Adam Jones
4 Ritchie Grey
5 Paul O'Connoll
6 SOB
7 Sam Warburton
8 Sergio Parrise
9 Morgan Para
10 Rhys Priestland
11 Tommy Bowe
12 Jamie Roberts
13 Rougerie
14 George North
15 Ben Foden/Isa Necewa

I can not believe the shortage of Englishmen in my team, I was racking my brain on this, honestly I was, I even checked everybody else's sides, and they have no English either. Good God are things really that bad in England ? Anyway I would have put BOD in if he was not injured and I could not decide at fullback. Also scrum half was tight, I nearly put Lloyd Williams in but kept with Para for his kicking.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 07 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

1 Jenkins
2 Brits
3 Castro
4 Nallet
5 O'Connoll
6 Lydiate (can I have one from the Amlin please) if not Ferris
7 Warburton
8 Harinordoquy
9 Para
10 Evans
11 Howlett
12 Roberts
13 Rougerie
14 North
15 Necewa
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu's Boxing Coach Wed 07 Dec 2011, 7:36 pm

1.Jenkins
2.Brits
3.Castro
4.Lawes
5.O'Connell
6.SOB
7. Warburton
8.Harinordoquy

9.Parra
10.Evans
11.Clerc
12.Roberts
13.BOD
14.Ashton
15.Foden

Manu's Boxing Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Wed 07 Dec 2011, 8:03 pm

15 Hanno Dirksen
14 Tommy Bowe
13 Ashley Beck
12 Bishop
11 Shane Williams
10 Dan Biggar
9 Rhys Webb
8 Ryan Jones
7 Tipuric
6 Jonathan Thomas
5 Ian Evans
4 Alun-Wyn Jones
3 Adam Jones
2 Huw Bennett
1 Duncan Jones

I'd love to see this team play together but the chances of it happening are remote Sad
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Wed 07 Dec 2011, 9:34 pm

Seeing as its a dream team I would go with this team just to beat the other team phyisicaly.

1. Tonga'uiha (How do you spell it??)
2. Servat
3. Castro
4. Gorgodze (c)
5. Lawes (Don't like him but still, he is a good enforcer although I'd pick POC normaly)
6. Ferris/SOB its mean to make me choose!
7. Dusautoir
8. Harinordoquy's dad

9. Murray
10. Preistland
11. Tuilagi
12. Roberts
13. Rougerie
14. North
15. Necewa

zen I'd love to be manager of them! Whats the best XV you can make out of all the HEC teams as a kind of Dream Team? 4278589029
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Right Wed 07 Dec 2011, 10:42 pm

1 Healy
2 Servat
3 A Jones
4 Grey
5 O'Connell
6 Ferris
7 Dusautoir
8 Harinordoquy

9 Parra
10 Sexton
11 Clerc
12 Roberts
13 Rougerie
14 North
15 Nacewa

TBH the backrow options are almost limitless - you could make an argument for any one of about 12 players there.

Red Right

Back to top Go down

Post by hawalsh Wed 07 Dec 2011, 11:19 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Was just reading the rather ambiguous thread on HEC wingers, the Ashton supporters vs Europe.

Why start off with a comment like that maestegmafia? It bares little relevance to how that thread has actually borne out.

hawalsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Wed 07 Dec 2011, 11:23 pm

If this isn't based on the current HEC (eg, players that haven't got playing just yet due to injury) I would choose:

1) Healy
2) Best
3) Castrogiovanni
4) Lawes
5) Gray
6) Ferris
7) O'Brien
8) Gorgodze
9) Parra
10) Flood
11) Clerc
12) O'Driscoll (yes I am playing him at 12, where he should be atm)
13) Tuilagi
14) Visser
15) Nacewa

That backrow would be terrifying. I hope Ireland produce a Gorgodze!

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ1 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm

Jenkins
Ford
Castrogiovani
lawes
Grey
Ferris
Warburton
hairydonkey
Para
Weir :-0
Clerc
Roberts
Bod
Vissr
Foden

Its a tricky one. Loathe to leave out the scots back row but there are so many great back row players around. Centres are a tricky pick. I'd like someone a bit faster. Standoff - weir is a wild card coming in there but half backs? its not a great bunch we have right now. sextons perhaps the best 10 really and preistland may become so. Laidlaw is not quite ready at scrum half yet but in a few months?

TJ1

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:37 am

hawalsh wrote:

Why start off with a comment like that maestegmafia? It bares little relevance to how that thread has actually borne out.

Read the rules... Post a team before you comment on the thread...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu 08 Dec 2011, 1:38 am

Might do a count up of the players tomorrow and find out who the most popular XV is.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:09 am

1. Tonga'uiha (Saints)
2. Britz (Saracens)
3. Castrogiovanni (Leicester)
4. Grey (Glasgow)
5. Lawes (Saints)
6. Croft (Leicester)
7. Wallace (Harlequins)
8. Harinordoquy (Biarritz)
9. Young (Leicester)
10. Flood (Leicester)
11. Visser (Edinburgh)
12. Roberts (Cardiff)
13. Rougerie (Clermont)
14. Clerc (Toulouse)
15. Foden (Saints)

That selection may be slightly coloured by my Tiger Specs and that I have watched more premiership teams than anything else.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next