The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training

4 posters

Go down

Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training Empty Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training

Post by Birmingham Bulls Fri 09 Dec 2011, 7:19 pm

Good evening football fans!

The Birmingham Bulls are heading indoors again this January for their winter training, but this time it’s at a new venue for the club.

Following recent negotiations, the Bulls can now confirm the times and dates for the indoor sessions, which proved highly successful in 2011.

January 8th 2012 will see the club begin their pre-season at Grace Academy in Chelmsley Wood. The state of the art facilities at the relatively new academy, will host rookie and veteran sessions for all three of the Bulls teams.

The Bulls would like to invite any new player or even any experienced players from other clubs to join them at their indoor sessions. However, the first two sessions (8th and 15th January) are for Youth (U17) and Junior (U19) only. Adult (19+) sessions begin week 3 (22nd January).

This time though there will be a different angle to the sessions. The club will operate a combine type of day, where players will be tested for their athletic ability as well as being taught basic fundamental football skills.

The day begins at 11.00 am for registration with our admin staff and we begin the fun at 11.30am until 1.30pm. Each player will need indoor footwear and sweats or tracksuit.

Each player will be charged £2 for the session and will be given a form to complete on the day. Any Youth team players (14 to 16 years) will need to get a parent or guardian to sign it later too.

Changing rooms and showers are available on the day if required and water will be available too.

Venue:

Grace Academy
Chapelhouse Road
Chelmsley Wood
Birmingham
B37 5JS

The events are all on our Facebook page (see link below). If you wish to attend, don't forget to like the page and RSVP to the event so that we have a rough estimate of the numbers attending. If you require any further information, please email birminghambulls@live.co.uk

Coach Amor
UNITED WE STAND!

Facebook: Official Birmingham Bulls
Twitter: @BirminghamBulls
YouTube: BirminghamBullsTV

Birmingham Bulls

Back to top Go down

Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training Empty Re: Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training

Post by Birmingham Bulls Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:32 pm

Just a little bump for this thread, as our pre-season begins on Sunday with two weeks of indoor training for the Youth and Junior levels.

Don't worry, prospective Senior players, indoor sessions begin on the 22nd January for you!

UNITED WE STAND!
P.S - enjoy Wildcard weekend!

Birmingham Bulls

Back to top Go down

Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training Empty Re: Birmingham Bulls: Pre-Season Indoor Training

Post by Pr4wn Sat 07 Jan 2012, 1:11 pm

Man, I wish I lived on the main land...

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:30 pm

Good stuff, just out of interest how many would tog out for your youth team? I think there is only one NFL youth team in the whole of Ireland!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Birmingham Bulls Tue 10 Jan 2012, 4:57 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding, Thomond. Sadly, it's taken me this long to try and erase the memory of Christ re-incarnate dismantling my Steelers with only 10 completions. I tell you what though, I'm rooting for Timmy and the Broncos now, especially as this weekend sees Tebow .vs. Brady / Bill.

God .vs. Satan, if you will.

As for the turn out, it was amazing. We had close to 40 kids turn up (spread over the two age groups). According to the GM, were expecting many more this weekend and for the other 6 events.

The future looks very bright.

Coach Amor
UNITED WE STAND!

Birmingham Bulls

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Wed 11 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

Thomond (and others interested) - FYI non-senior football is split between two age groups. under 16 is now labelled as Youth, and under 19 is labelled as Junior (it used to be the other way round but was changed last year to fall in line with Europe apparently).

As a general rule there's more participation at Junior level than Youth.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down