The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE roster cuts?

4 posters

Go down

WWE roster cuts? Empty WWE roster cuts?

Post by hodge Tue 25 Jan 2011, 8:55 pm

On last night's edition of "Right After Wrestling" Radio, co-host Jimmy Korderas offered a theory that a 40 man Rumble might lead to roster cuts, talking about the traditional "Battle Royal payday" at WrestleMania coming early because of low stock prices and economic challenges for the WWE.

Jimmy also talks about the yearly "wellness" letter he received in the mail on Monday, where the WWE reminds current and former talent that they can be sent to rehab should they need it, on WWE's dime.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE FULL PODCAST AT: http://radio.thescore.com/episodes/rumble-11-talk-raw-jan-24-2011

hodge

Back to top Go down

WWE roster cuts? Empty Re: WWE roster cuts?

Post by ADMIN Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:39 pm

I saw the note about the current drop in the share price and that it will more than likely result in the roster being trimmed.
Surely guys like Big Show could be just left to run his contract out, what does he bring to the table for WWE anymore?
Does he sell tickets, merchandise? Are his matches must see? Does he help upcoming stars get over?
No No No.
The only reason I can think they keep him on the orster is that he's huge mates with Hogan and would be on the TNA roster immediately after the 3 month no TV rule was up.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

Big Show i think they would keep, gets a reaction heel or face most of the time and sells some merchandise however Mark Henry? Last meaningfull fued was when?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:57 pm

Henry though can't be on a huge wage (apart from food bills) and does the job for people to make others look good.
Big Show though? Large wage bill I imagine, rarely makes anyone look good in rivalries apart from guys higher up the food chain such as Taker and Cena, and I can't remember the last match he was in that was decent due to him.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:18 am

Get rid of Show, he brings nothing to the roster. Another one to boot.. Santino Marella!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Symongfox Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:27 am

Imagion if tna still had 6 sided ring show could use it like a belt :lol!:

Symongfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down