The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additions and cuts

5 posters

Go down

Additions and cuts Empty Additions and cuts

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:27 am

I know this kind of thing has been done before, but I'm interested to see some opinions. Basically, who should WWE and TNA try to sign, and who should they cut?

WWE:
Sign:
1. Matt Morgan and Crimson: We all know Vince's fetish for big guys and the tag team division desparately needs a kick up the arse.
2. Austin Aeries: The guy is pure gold. I've loved literally everything he's been involved in. Plus I'd love to see the cruisers return to WWE.
3. Stone Cold: I'd mark out massively, especially for a match against CM Punk.

Cut:
1. Big Show: The guy doesn't offer anything anymore. I don't understand why he's still there.
2. Khali: Same reason as Show, except even worse.
3. Natalya: Great wrestler given a stupid gimmick, as we've seen time and time again. Let her go and show off how talented she really is.

TNA:
Sign:
1. PAC: Really improved over the years, and he was pretty bloody good to start with.
2. Natalya: Reason above.
3. Kharma: Just so I can see Kong vs Kim again. Plus Mickie James, Tara, Velvet, ODB...the list goes on.

Cut:
1. Eric Bischoff: All he does is give TV time to himself and his kid. I have no problem with his kid, I think he's a pretty decent hand considering how long he's been working, but he should earn his push like everyone else has to.
2. Mark Haskins: Every match I've seen him in while he's been in TNA, he's botched several times. Might be nerves, but there's no room for nerves in the big leagues, bye bye.
3. Hulk Hogan: Fair enough, he's still got name value, but thats all he's offering, and even that is nowhere near what it used to be. Save the money from his paycheck and take iMPACT on the road.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Additions and cuts Empty Re: Additions and cuts

Post by Hero Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:11 am

WWE

To add

Alex Shelley: Want a baby face that can work the mic, has a move set better than 5 and would quite easily become a poster boy for kids? See no further than Shelley, think he could easily transition to bonafide main event star in WWE.

Delirious: for those that don't know of Delirious, he's quite unique in his promo style and has left the likes of CM Punk speechless in the centre of the ring during his time in the indies, I reckon fans would lap him up.

Mike Quackenbush: Quackenbush v Danielson? Yes please.

To cut:

1. The entire Diva Division, just return them to valets.
2. Anyone over 40
3. Anyone where being overweight restricts their moveset.

TNA

To add

1. Jimmy Jacobs, him v Aries = win
2. The Briscoes, TNAs once decent tag division has faltered since the breakup of Beer Money, Dudleys and injuries to MCMG, what better to revitalise it than the best tag team in the world.
3. Matt Sydal, clearly not happy in WWE, allowed more room to showcase his full move set in TNA in the environment of the X Division would revitalise him.

To cut:

1. RVD, I think he's possibly already left with his contract running up this month and a return to WWE is looking likely, I'd personally just him to disappear forever.

2. Abyss, just go to CZW and get shown that hardcore wrestling isn't just thumbtacks in your back. Seems to think he's far better than he actually is and TNA are forever trying to get him over when in reality no one has ever cared.

3. Jeff Jarrett, where do I start, has he ever sold a card? Has anyone ever turned on TNA or any fed he's been in because of his presence? I doubt it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:48 am

WWE

To Add:
Austin Aries - THE best in the world today (not Punk or Y2J)
Bully Ray - great mid card heel that could really be a gatekeeper
AJ Style - Great mid card face that could hold the mid card belt for a long time

Remove:
Too many!

TNA
To add:
Swagger - wasted in the E but can obviously wrestle
Ziggler - no sure if he will get the push he deserves
Miz - great talker. Depends what the plans are for him.

To get rid:
Too Many! (RVD, Abyss off the top of my head)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:46 am

WWE has just resigned Giant Bernard from Japan.

(or Prince Albert/A-Train as he was known)

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 17 Mar 2012, 1:30 pm

WWE

Too Add

Kurt Angle - I think he can have one last wwe title run
Jeff Hardy - Feud with CM Punk. Also i miss him.
Sting - WrestleMania match

Too Lose

Drew Mcintyer - Boring
Brodus Clay - Too fat
Eve - lack of tallent

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:01 pm

#HEEL wrote:WWE has just resigned Giant Bernard from Japan.

Yeah I've read that in a few places. Great news if it's true, he's really improved since he went to Japan...good job really because he sucked before.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:30 pm

Aaronb33 wrote:
#HEEL wrote:WWE has just resigned Giant Bernard from Japan.

Yeah I've read that in a few places. Great news if it's true, he's really improved since he went to Japan...good job really because he sucked before.

Have just read that he has been hired to play a kind of bodyguard to John Lauranitis. Assuming team johnny wins at Mania then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:52 pm

I think if they're going for a Mania re-debut aligning with Johnny, then team Johnny has to win. It would make no sense if he didn't. That'd just bury Albert straight away.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 17 Mar 2012, 3:57 pm

Have they not brought him back for next years Mania where they can reunite him with Big Show v Undertaker, that match was a classic Laugh

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down