The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming?

+5
coxy0001
Scottrf
The Galveston Giant
AlexHuckerby
Commander
9 posters

Go down

R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming? Empty R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming?

Post by Commander Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:02 am

Controversial (to say the least) comments regarding the Khan v Peterson fight:

Courtesy of Boxing Scene

What were your thoughts on the fight?

I said he was going to get his ass whooped. I know Lamont Peterson. I used to train him and his brother Anthony. I knew he was going to whoop Amir Khan's ass. He got ass whooped. I know both of them [Peterson brothers] They are both hard workers. Lamont was in the gym right before Floyd fought [Victor Ortiz].

Why do you think affected Amir the most in losing the fight?

Amir has that same sh*t in him that [Manny Pacquiao] got. He thought they were going to catch him, that he was going to have to take a test, so I guess he didn't come with it. Lamont beat him hands down. He couldn't take that sh*t. If they don't got that sh*t, they have no way of winning. He probably didn't take because he knew they were going catch him. He knew they were going to test and he didn't bring that sh*t and that probably why he got his ass whooped. Lamont was hitting him with those uppercuts and stayed on top of his ass and kept grinding his ass. Lamont did what he had to do to win.

Did you have any issue with the point deductions?

No, because he kept pushing [Peterson] with his arms. That's why the referee warned him, he kept pushing with his arm. The elbow.

Commander

Back to top Go down

R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming? Empty Re: R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming?

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:18 am

Jesus that man is cringeworthy.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming? Empty Re: R. Mayweather - Another lawsuit coming?

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:31 am

I used to think Roger was a good guy too.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:32 am

Irony of a crack addict criticising someone for using drugs.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:36 am

I've just come up with an idea to make millions....

1) Setup a boxing website

2) Make some "we hate Roger t-shirts)

3) Interview him about Pacquiao

4) Post the interview on every nuthugging website

5) Watch the money roll in as the all rush to buy my t-shirts

The guy is a total clown and it's sad a journo should feel the need to interview the twonk.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:12 am

You gotta love Roger!

He's a buffoon but i'd miss his views if he wasn't around. The one about Manny taking some ancient drugs which help repel bullets was a classic!

WAR Roger!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

The ultimate WUM, sorry Waingro you have lost your title.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:53 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:You gotta love Roger!

He's a buffoon but i'd miss his views if he wasn't around. The one about Manny taking some ancient drugs which help repel bullets was a classic!

WAR Roger!

Are you for real on that one?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:58 pm

Yeah, unfortunately he is, Alex.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:59 pm

Don't even go there girlfriend, that's fo real?! You gotta be ki'ing me.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:00 pm

These guys sure know how to get a fight made, making libelous comments always speeds up negotiations between camps.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:04 pm

Scottrf wrote:Don't even go there girlfriend, that's fo real?! You gotta be ki'ing me.

He was all like, yeah he does take drugs that make him repel bullets, I was like all, ugh, yah right! You canNOT be serious, homedog.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:08 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
Scottrf wrote:Don't even go there girlfriend, that's fo real?! You gotta be ki'ing me.

He was all like, yeah he does take drugs that make him repel bullets, I was like all, ugh, yah right! You canNOT be serious, homedog.

Are you both now African-American yappies who are mentally deficient and can't speak properly?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:10 pm

Not sure if quoting procedure correct but taken from Examiner.com

"That mother***** is on the A-side meth, that's what the f*** he's on," "It's called the A-side meth. He on that or he on something else. The A-side meth is what they used to have 500 years ago. Remember when the Philippines were fighting the US soldiers? They were shooting them motherf****s with 45s. And 45s were bouncing off their motherf****ng a$$. They weren't even dying!" -- Roger Mayweather

http://www.examiner.com/martial-arts-in-dallas/pacquiao-taking-drug-that-makes-bullets-bounce-of-his-body-according-to-roger-mayweather-video

You gotta love him!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:12 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
AlexHuckerby wrote:

Are you both now African-American yappies who are mentally deficient and can't speak properly?
No but you're mentally deficient enough to not realise the posts were ironic.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down