The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions.

3 posters

Go down

Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions. Empty Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions.

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 am

Wolves are without David Edwards and Jamie O'Hara with groin and hernia injuries respectively.
Norwich have no new injury worries ahead of tonight's clash.
Kick off is at 7:45pm. Referee is Chris Foy.
I'm going 2-1 to Norwich with Morison and Hoolahan for Norwich and Fletcher for Wolves.

Last edited by ollyrules on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions. Empty Re: Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions.

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 am

3-1 norwich, just feel confidnet about this one for some reason

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions. Empty Re: Wolves vs Norwich Match Preview and Predictions.

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:25 am

I'm actually a tad worried about this one because I think Wolves are going to have a big game sooner or later and hopefully it ain't against us!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 am

would you go for same team again or have some changes?

Mine would be

Ruddy
Naughton,Barnett,Martin,Tierney
Bennett,Crofts,Fox,Pilkington
Holt,Morison

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 pm

I'd go
Ruddy
Naughton, Martin, Whitbread, Tierney,
Bennett,, Crofts, Johnson, Pilkington,
Holt, Morison

But I think Lambert will stick with same side as the last two games with Johnson maybe coming in for Fox.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Alrite there chaps, Wolves fan in peace here.

Quick question, why during the interview (up on the BBC i think) does the reporter state that after Ipswich, you boys consider us rivals or really want to beat us?

I'm not too aware of us having a rivalry and its a question that's been asked on a couple of Wolves forums recently; so figured I'd ask you boys.

On the game itself, O'hara being out for us is a massive blow. Your strikers are in fantastic form and surprised me at how well they've done adapting to them PL.

I really can't see us wining, we definitely won't keep a clean sheet. I think a draw is the best we can hope for here.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 pm

The Sweet Science UK wrote:Alrite there chaps, Wolves fan in peace here.

Quick question, why during the interview (up on the BBC i think) does the reporter state that after Ipswich, you boys consider us rivals or really want to beat us?

I'm not too aware of us having a rivalry and its a question that's been asked on a couple of Wolves forums recently; so figured I'd ask you boys.

On the game itself, O'hara being out for us is a massive blow. Your strikers are in fantastic form and surprised me at how well they've done adapting to them PL.

I really can't see us wining, we definitely won't keep a clean sheet. I think a draw is the best we can hope for here.

Hi there,
I am not really aware personally of any rivalry between our two teams, we are quite fierce with Leeds and Ipswich obviously.
I'd be more than happy to get a point from your place but I hope we can take advantage of you being out of form and having some injuries.
At least you'll score as we haven't kept a clean sheet all season, should be a cracking game.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 pm

ollyrules wrote:
The Sweet Science UK wrote:Alrite there chaps, Wolves fan in peace here.

Hi there,
I am not really aware personally of any rivalry between our two teams, we are quite fierce with Leeds and Ipswich obviously.
I'd be more than happy to get a point from your place but I hope we can take advantage of you being out of form and having some injuries.
At least you'll score as we haven't kept a clean sheet all season, should be a cracking game.

Ah right cheers anyway.

Should be a cracking game, I agree. Definitely one for the goals, goals, goals bet.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 pm

only thing is that kevin muscat tried to break Bellamys leg, but that is it, he seems to do that to most people Laugh

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm

What a cracking game. I don't think I can take much more of Norwich's defending but we play football the way it's meant to be played. The only poor game we have been involved in this season is WBA at home. Draw was a fair result.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 am

ollyrules wrote:What a cracking game. I don't think I can take much more of Norwich's defending but we play football the way it's meant to be played. The only poor game we have been involved in this season is WBA at home. Draw was a fair result.

Try having our defence mate.

Yeh draw was a fair result I suppose. Doesn't do us much good though. Hopefully Wigan, Sunderland & those around us lose tomorrow.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am

"Try having our defence mate.
Yeh draw was a fair result I suppose. Doesn't do us much good though. Hopefully Wigan, Sunderland & those around us lose tomorrow".

You could have won it at the end but for some reason Fletcher went offside. I thought Morison dominated Johnson all night especially for our second goal.
More than happy with a point in the end.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down