The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions

3 posters

Go down

Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions Empty Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 27 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

Venue: Carrow Road
Date: Tuesday, 27 December
Kick-off: 1930 GMT
Norwich defender Kyle Naughton is suspended/ineligible with Elliot Ward and James Vaughan still out. Ritchie De Laet could return.
Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart could play after a scan revealed no hamstring tear. Jermain Defoe and Younes Kaboul face fitness tests while Ledley King might be rested.
I'm going to be optimistic as a Norwich fan and go for a 2-2 draw but in reality I am struggling to see us getting anything from this match.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions Empty Re: Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions

Post by lorus59 Wed 28 Dec 2011, 4:36 am

My friend told me he would know the score of this match before it started. I asked him what that would be, and he said it would be 0-0. I asked him how he was so sure and he said "It's always 0-0 before it starts."

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions Empty Re: Norwich vs Tottenham Match Preview and Predictions

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:53 am

Good result for Spurs....Didn't see any of the match but Bale reportedly sensational.....

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down