The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues

+25
Morgannwg
Seagultaf
Breadvan
Knowsit17
mckay1402
Cymroglan
glamorganalun
rodders
flyhalffactory
wayne
Shifty
Ospreydragon
Glas a du
gavstar
gowales
CurlyOsp
Casartelli
Artful_Dodger
TBJ9625
Cari
Smirnoffpriest
doctornickolas
wales606
dogtooth
maestegmafia
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Whos Gonna Win then ...?

Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Vote_lcap55%Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 12 ]
Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Vote_lcap45%Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 10 ]
Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Empty Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues

Post by maestegmafia Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

For Ospreys:
Try: Bowe
Pen: Morgan 2, Biggar 2

For Cardiff Blues:
Pen: Halfpenny 3
Drop: Parks

Ospreys: 15 Barry Davies, 14 Tommy Bowe, 13 Andrew Bishop, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Shane Williams/Hanno Dirksen, 10 Matthew Morgan, 9 Kahn Fotuali'i, 8 George Stowers, 7 Justin Tipuric (Capt), 6 James King, 5 Jonathan Thomas, 4 Ryan Jones, 3 Adam Jones, 2 Richard Hibbard, 1 Ryan Bevington.
Replacements: 16 Huw Bennett, 17 Duncan Jones, 18 Aaron Jarvis, 19 Tom Smith, 20 Joe Bearman, 21 Rhys Webb, 22 Dan Biggar, 23 Tom Isaacs.

Cardiff Blues: 15 Gavin Henson, 14 Leigh Halfpenny, 13 Casey Laulala, 12 Gavin Evans, 11 Alex Cuthbert, 10 Ceri Sweeney, 9 Lloyd Williams, 8 Xavier Rush, 7 Josh Navidi, 6 Maama Molitika, 5 Paul Tito (c), 4 Bradley Davies, 3 Scott Andrews, 2 Ryan Tyrell, 1 John Yapp.
Replacements: 16 Marc Breeze, 17 Sam Hobbs, 18 Ryan Harford ,19 Michael Paterson, 20 Sam Warburton, 21 Richie Rees, 22 Dan Parks, 23 Harry Robinson.

Referee: Nigel Owens

Ospreys reapplied the pressure on Leinster at the PRO12 summit after defeating Cardiff Blues 17-12 in their Welsh derby clash on Sunday.

Indiscipline from the Blues during the opening exchanges gifted Ospreys an early lead. Matthew Morgan was on target twice with the boot in the first four minutes to give the home side a 6-0 lead.

The Blues rallied, however, and were back on level terms before the end of the first period, courtesy of two accurately struck penalties from Leigh Halfpenny.

Neither side was able to cross the whitewash before the interval or further trouble the scorers, meaning there was nothing between the two Welsh rivals when the whistle blew for half time.

Ospreys crossed the whitewash and delivered the game's first try ten minutes into the second half, when the ball was worked right straight from the scrum and Tommy Bowe crashed over. The conversion was missed but the hosts held an 11-6 lead.

The Blues reduced the deficit to just two points when Halfpenny struck for the third time after Ospreys had infringed at the ruck.

Then, after the home side missed a penalty, Cardiff kicked a drop-goal. The ball was flung from the ruck to the poised Dan Parks, who made no mistake from 20 metres out to give his side the lead.

But the slender advantage was cancelled out on 72 minutes when substitute Dan Biggar slotted over a penalty after Cardiff had infringed at the ruck.

Then, as the Blues desperately searched for a way back in to the game, Biggar cemented the win with a second penalty in the dying seconds.

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 8 times in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ospreys 17 - 12 Cardiff Blues

Post by HERSH Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am

Henson looked in great form maybe he'll be able to save Wales 6 nations campaign from failure
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Hersh yes he was in good form.
It's a new year so could we start this year with a clean slate ?
I and a few others really enjoy using this site but the trolling by some members is getting ridiculous it's just the same silly nonsense all the time.

Of course you have every right to your opinions but just going on every Welsh thread to wum is not needed nobody has said anything bad about your club or country on this thread.
Let's work on getting people to join 606v2 and when they get here let's show them we have moved on from the childish nonsense we had on the old 606.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 pm

That's fair enough Cymroglan but I do believe that a Welsh team with an inform Henson could win it, more so than a Welsh team without Henson.

His a great player, he never looks flustered and seems to have a lot of time on the ball in a way very few players do.

Good Luck to Mr Henson, lets hope he keeps his head down and gets on with his job.

As for the wum? apart from the little bit of banter regarding the Liberty I wasn't aware i was wuming anyone.

Happy new year to you sir.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Cymroglan wrote:Hersh yes he was in good form.
It's a new year so could we start this year with a clean slate ?
I and a few others really enjoy using this site but the trolling by some members is getting ridiculous it's just the same silly nonsense all the time.

Of course you have every right to your opinions but just going on every Welsh thread to wum is not needed nobody has said anything bad about your club or country on this thread.
Let's work on getting people to join 606v2 and when they get here let's show them we have moved on from the childish nonsense we had on the old 606.

+1

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:I suppose that's true and he does look good considering he's how long he's been out of the game - I suppose that I'm just a little annoyed after the S4C constantly talking up their stars Henson and Morgan in this case as if they didn't put a foot wrong - when the reality is they both did good and bad things, and there were better players on the pitch who didn't get barely a mention - like Beck, Bevington or Ryan Jones on the Ospreys side and Halfpenny and Bradley on the Blues side

Smirnoff...... Agree totally, they were many better players on the pitch yesterday

I hope Wales (that is the Welsh Media ....Western Wail, S4C, BBC Cymru etc, and more importantly the Welsh public) don't all break into yet another frenzy about "god given" talents of yet another headline running flyhalf. The reality is Morgan is a talented opportunist runner and very young BUT he wasted quite alot of opportunities both in broken play (Davies, Bishop and Bowe all looked in amazement when passes went elsewhere) and in his place kicking (missed 3 easy kicks 8pts).

When the lass from S4C banged on three separate occasions about young Morgan to Holley then Ryan Jones/Tuperic it became quite obvious what they thought of his performance, particularly the captain Tuperic who ignored her gushing ramblings and replied that it is a squad game and then talked about what Biggar brought to the match late on.

Morgan deffo needs game time, but there no way that he is anywhere close to Biggar when both are playing on top of theiw game, he should be gaining experience by coming on for the last 20 mins in games

Last edited by flyhalffactory on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:19 pm

I watched the Leicester vs Sale game and Peel looked alright, but we will have far more trouble getting him to train for Wales than Phillips.

He is experienced and still a talent, but he isn't worth sacrificing very talented younger players like Williams, Webb and Davies for.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:23 pm

maestegmafia wrote:I watched the Leicester vs Sale game and Peel looked alright, but we will have far more trouble getting him to train for Wales than Phillips.

He is experienced and still a talent, but he isn't worth sacrificing very talented younger players like Williams, Webb and Davies for.

Maesteg
I agree with you. albeit I am a firm believer in playing your form players and come the 6Ns Peel could be your best option, I am with you in this instance ..................you must be looking to the younger playes now

flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Short term Phillips and Peel could well be our experienced first and second choice options but Peel is now 30 and Phillips is not far behind him.
In my opinion selecting both would be detrimental to our long term ambitions we need a mixture of youth and experience in our side.
As Maes said we need to introduce youngsters to top flight rugby whenever it's practical to do so.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

I would be keen to start games in the Six nations with Williams or Webb with Phillips on the bench incase we need to change the game with a bit of experience.

If we did that but kept a more experienced backline of Priestland, Roberts, Davies, North, Halfpenny plus AN Other, then we will gain the most.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 pm

FHF your 5.45 posting is spot on, why can't people just appreciate we (Ospreys) have 2 very different and exciting OH with one Biggar better at the game management type of game and the other better in broken play, and both very young. The Os don't even trust young Morgan to kick off because of his inaccuracy in that department of his game.
Bevington was in control of Andrews all game and tired him significantly, that was why Duncan looked so good when he came on, if it had been the other way round, because of Duncans scrummaging defficiences the effect would not have been so significant.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Matthew Morgan seems like hes not being used properly at the Ospreys, he isnt first receiver very often, and some of the kicking duties is handed to other players.

I have a feeling they'll eventually shove him on the wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:55 pm

wayne wrote:FHF your 5.45 posting is spot on, why can't people just appreciate we (Ospreys) have 2 very different and exciting OH with one Biggar better at the game management type of game and the other better in broken play, and both very young. The Os don't even trust young Morgan to kick off because of his inaccuracy in that department of his game.
Bevington was in control of Andrews all game and tired him significantly, that was why Duncan looked so good when he came on, if it had been the other way round, because of Duncans scrummaging defficiences the effect would not have been so significant.

I agree with a couple of your points. Particularly your praise of Bevington. I would say Morgans kicking has been exceptionally good recently, yesterday was a small blip. Think the kick for the draw in Airioni.

They are both young, it's great to have the diversity. But I dissagree with the faith some posters put in Biggar on here, he does not appear to me to be a measure of control to me at all.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:15 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
wayne wrote:FHF your 5.45 posting is spot on, why can't people just appreciate we (Ospreys) have 2 very different and exciting OH with one Biggar better at the game management type of game and the other better in broken play, and both very young. The Os don't even trust young Morgan to kick off because of his inaccuracy in that department of his game.

I agree with a couple of your points. Particularly your praise of Bevington. I would say Morgans kicking has been exceptionally good recently, yesterday was a small blip. Think the kick for the draw in Airioni.

They are both young, it's great to have the diversity. But I dissagree with the faith some posters put in Biggar on here, he does not appear to me to be a measure of control to me at all.
MM if you watch Tuperic in the after match interview when the reporter was gushing about MM who did he mention, this has happened on a few occasions the players and coaches think Biggar is better at this moment in time.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:53 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Cymro,

Quoted offensive post removed

Thanks for that input 21st century but why don't you read what I said!

It seems you saw my name and instantly assumed that I was wumming or destroying the post, I have no idea where this reputation has come from?

There is always more than one side of the story or topic, attack the post not the poster.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Wayne mate,

I know, I think that teams don't like the press highlighting one profile player over a team effort that I think we can all agree on was instrumental from one to eight plus a few from sixteen to 19 too...

Both Biggar and Morgan are still very young, Biggar turned 22 in October, Morgan 20 in April. Both very different players.

Its all good for competition, its great that both are getting plenty of games. Can only bode well for the future.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 pm

as other posters have highlighted on the use of other players yesterday in a normal 10 role- kick off, first receiver when morgan was on , he was also so far back on a number of the plays when he should have been up, and he was getting involved at a good few rucks to no outcome as he was brushed off or buried.

the tv pundit said morgan had 'demanded a start' i find that implausable

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

gavstar wrote:as other posters have highlighted on the use of other players yesterday in a normal 10 role- kick off, first receiver when morgan was on , he was also so far back on a number of the plays when he should have been up, and he was getting involved at a good few rucks to no outcome as he was brushed off or buried.

Gavstar
I noticed he was lurking with intent around the fringes and Bishop was screaming at him to get back to the 10 slot, he didnt seem to listen (or maybe not hear) and dived into the ruck or maul "WTH is all that about!!............. nobody should use the excuse he is young and inexperienced, if he isnt ready don't play him.

The 10 pivotal role the way the Ospreys operate is to link forward and back play utilising Bishops strength and the fast back play of Beck, Bowe and Shane, that didnt happen and too often the pass was wrong........... you have got to be positionally aware not just fast of foot
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:19 pm

"the tv pundit said morgan had 'demanded a start' i find that implausable."

He was probably metaphorically speaking gav... The only player in the squad who "demands" is Biggar when he doesn't get his own way. I really don't see how or why wayne and a few others would think Biggar is better at game management? That's the worst part of his game! If Morgan had started more games you can bet on Ospreys finally scoring 4 tries or more!

Last edited by Morgannwg on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 pm

flyhalffactory wrote:
gavstar wrote:as other posters have highlighted on the use of other players yesterday in a normal 10 role- kick off, first receiver when morgan was on , he was also so far back on a number of the plays when he should have been up, and he was getting involved at a good few rucks to no outcome as he was brushed off or buried.

Gavstar
I noticed he was lurking with intent around the fringes and Bishop was screaming at him to get back to the 10 slot, he didnt seem to listen (or maybe not hear) and dived into the ruck or maul "WTH is all that about!!............. nobody should use the excuse he is young and inexperienced, if he isnt ready don't play him.

The 10 pivotal role the way the Ospreys operate is to link forward and back play utilising Bishops strength and the fast back play of Beck, Bowe and Shane, that didnt happen and too often the pass was wrong........... you have got to be positionally aware not just fast of foot

Rotten luck FHF - just when you thought you'd seen the demise of the running 10 in Wales, following Hook's departure, the Ospreys have found another one to make your blood boil in 2012.

I look forward to your future comments on this issue...!

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Morgannwg wrote:"the tv pundit said morgan had 'demanded a start' i find that implausable."

He was probably metaphorically speaking gav... The only player in the squad who "demands" is Biggar when he doesn't get his own way. I really don't see or why wayne and a few others would think Biggar is better at game management? That's the worst part of his game! If Morgan had started more games you can bet on Ospreys finally scoring 4 tries or more!

Thats interesting

When has Biggar demanded anything?.................. I listened to an interview a few weeks before the world cup start, and he was quite humble stating he didnt play well enough to get in the squad and he just had to get his head down and work on his weaknesses (he never mentioned his strengths)

How can you say that Morgan would have created more try scoring opportunities............. from New Year Days showing he actually botched up quite a few potential opportunities, probably due to inexperience BUT he is 20 and Biggar was younger than him (few seasons ago) when he started playing pretty damn well. Would like to understand your rationale on how he would create more than Biggar

flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Casartelli wrote:
flyhalffactory wrote:

Gavstar

Rotten luck FHF - just when you thought you'd seen the demise of the running 10 in Wales, following Hook's departure, the Ospreys have found another one to make your blood boil in 2012.

Happy New Year Mr F

Now come on now Sir .................... Everyone runs (even Wellie)............... not many creates as a result of running

BUT I am happy for you to tell me when Morgans running created any genuine opportunities against Cardiff
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm

flyhalffactory wrote:
Thats interesting

When has Biggar demanded anything?.................. I listened to an interview a few weeks before the world cup start, and he was quite humble stating he didnt play well enough to get in the squad and he just had to get his head down and work on his weaknesses (he never mentioned his strengths)

How can you say that Morgan would have created more try scoring opportunities............. from New Year Days showing he actually botched up quite a few potential opportunities, probably due to inexperience BUT he is 20 and Biggar was younger than him (few seasons ago) when he started playing pretty damn well. Would like to understand your rationale on how he would create more than Biggar

Everytime he opens his fat yap and throw his hands up in the air like a big baby when the ref doesn't listen to his calls. At least he is no longer in denial though.

Morgan creates more every time he plays. I can't help but think "If Biggar was in that situation he would kick to the corner or fail another drop-goal." Never been a fan of biggar, awful awareness with no signs of improving upon that. If Davies was to get injured Dan should slot into full back, good kicker and good under the high ball. It would also give them two place kickers on the pitch.

Last edited by Morgannwg on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Casartelli wrote:

Paa hahahaha!
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm

I have to say I am glad the Welsh management have finally seen J Thomas as what he is. ii.e., a lightweight forward and will never make the grade at the top level, he is a good number 6 at regional level but second row or number 8, never as a starter, why can't the Ospreys management see he goes backwards in contact even with the opposition backs.

It was a shame Morgan did not play with Webb to get the better service to create more, I am no great fan of Biggar he is clueless his only instint is to kick and he does not do that well. Morgan needs game time but although his strenght is his running ability his tactical kicking is very good, like Biggar his tackling could be better.

Biggar has had 3 years at 10 and has shown no signs of improvement running the game, he would learn a lot more playing for Swansea/Neath or Bridgend if they would have him.

Watchng the Scarlets V the Dragons I thought the ex Dragons number 10 showed great composure and control throughout the game but an average player like Biggar seems to draw the headlines, why?

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

glamorganalun wrote:I have to say I am glad the Welsh management have finally seen J Thomas as what he is. ii.e., a lightweight forward and will never make the grade at the top level, he is a good number 6 at regional level but second row or number 8, never as a starter, why can't the Ospreys management see he goes backwards in contact even with the opposition backs.

It was a shame Morgan did not play with Webb to get the better service to create more, I am no great fan of Biggar he is clueless his only instint is to kick and he does not do that well. Morgan needs game time but although his strenght is his running ability his tactical kicking is very good, like Biggar his tackling could be better.

Biggar has had 3 years at 10 and has shown no signs of improvement running the game, he would learn a lot more playing for Swansea/Neath or Bridgend if they would have him.

Watchng the Scarlets V the Dragons I thought the ex Dragons number 10 showed great composure and control throughout the game but an average player like Biggar seems to draw the headlines, why?

Aled Thomas was impressive for the Scarlets - I was surprised, I thought they would be in trouble when SJ pulled out.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by flyhalffactory Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
flyhalffactory wrote:
Thats interesting

Everytime he opens his fat yap and throw his hands up in the air like a big baby when the ref doesn't listen to his calls. At least he is no longer in denial though.

Morgan creates more every time he plays. I can't help but think "If Biggar was in that situation he would kick to the corner or fail another drop-goal." Never been a fan of biggar, awful awareness with no signs of improving upon that. If Davies was to get injured Dan should slot into full back, good kicker and good under the high ball. It would also give them two place kickers on the pitch.

If I was an Osprey supporter I would be grateful that one of their players is pressurising the ref to make the right calls, funny tho I didnt see any evidence of it last game, but what I did see was Biggar composing the attacking line and slotting over 6pts for the win

OK tell the forum when he (Morgan) created a try scoring opportunity against Cardiff............ by his running display or any other part of his play
flyhalffactory
flyhalffactory

Back to top Go down

Post by Looseheaded Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 pm

dogtooth wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:i thought Henson should have done better for the try, if he'd tackled more aggresively then he could have slowed Bowe long enough for Navidi to get there which probably would have prevented the try

i thought so too. his break with the lazy running also suggested he inst playing hard enough. but he is looking like a good team player; his offload to rush.

I don't think it's a case of him not playing hard enough, but more that he just has a running style which makes him look lazy. he was moving fast, he was sprinting, it may be that he just has a relaxed running technique, as opposed to Leigh Halfpenny who runs very differently.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 pm

fhf here we go again, i agree with you on morgan v biggar, no contest really, biggar by a mile, but the old fashioned rinky jinky supporters cannot see the old 10 is long , long gone Run

its the nature of the game, jinky one trick aint nowhere to be found in the rest of the rugby nations.

the s4c commentator said when biggar came on ' oh, i hope this doesnt mean the ospreys are going to play a more structured game !!!!for f...sake when are these people going to wake up and realise structure is the bedrock, the rest comes AFTER not before, or even accidentally.

gatland is all about structure,and we got damn close, we need a bit more brains at regional level. come on posters, control, control, control, will win games........does for the rest of the world class teams, even when they play poorly they have structure so well drilled that it wins out in the end. Cry

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:34 am

flyhalffactory wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:
flyhalffactory wrote:
Thats interesting

If I was an Osprey supporter I would be grateful that one of their players is pressurising the ref to make the right calls, funny tho I didnt see any evidence of it last game, but what I did see was Biggar composing the attacking line and slotting over 6pts for the win

OK tell the forum when he (Morgan) created a try scoring opportunity against Cardiff............ by his running display or any other part of his play

Morgans excellent break lead to him kicking the first of his six points.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 am

Its always been said of Henson that he looks "lazy" when he plays, its also said he lookes to "have that extra second on the ball".

Well, perhaps all that extra time he's being given is why he's so lazy....

...of course not.

Gav's always played with that blank facial expression and I'd say he glides more than runs by the looks of it.

I'm happy to see him back mind, thought they were 2 decent showings, all circumstances considered.

Ospreys deserved the win, Navidi was outshone by Tiperic, Bevington proved where the next welsh loosehead is playing, scott andrews couldnt find his way out of his pocket. Ryan Jones was industrious, good to see him getting some real form, would still like to see some more explosiveness in his ball carrying though.

Beck was good again, why isnt Webb starting? anyone know?

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 pm

bevington, promising, but look at skill set for a prop, number 1 is the scrum
not got it.....yet maybe, props do come of age.

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm

He made very light work of andrews though... He will get the hang of it in time.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:55 pm

maestegmafia wrote:He made very light work of andrews though... He will get the hang of it in time.

He probably won't have too many issues on Friday either. That said neither will the rest of your team/squad I imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 am

Risca Rev wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:He made very light work of andrews though... He will get the hang of it in time.

He probably won't have too many issues on Friday either. That said neither will the rest of your team/squad I imagine.

I dunno, The NGD's always seem to beat us. No matter what form either teams in Sad

Last edited by Breadvan on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of a rant after misreading revs reply!)
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:14 am

It's alright, he won't be playing.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:22 am

Risca Rev wrote:He probably won't have too many issues on Friday either. That said neither will the rest of your team/squad I imagine.
The game starts at 0-0 Risca and the Dragons won't play that badly again, they will come out all guns blazing and the Ospreys have a real problem when they only have a 5 day turn around normally.
I got a sneaky feeling the Dragons will edge this game.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueNote Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 am

I think the Ospreys are managing Morgan well, breaking him in bit by bit, and recognising he inevitably has a lot to learn.

BlueNote

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 pm

is morgans confidence knocked by not taking kick offs, not being receiver, seems a bit harsh to a young guy not to even give him the chance to mess these two areas up, whats the thinking behind this one i wonder? Headscratch

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5