The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

assuming the obvious jericho return next monday...

2 posters

Go down

assuming the obvious jericho return next monday... Empty assuming the obvious jericho return next monday...

Post by Liam Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:38 pm

With Punk up against Ziggler for the title, on the night y2j returns, what would you like to happen. I heard someone mention that Jericho might cost Punk the match against Ziggler and so on. Wondering how would you like the return to planned. I personally would like the idea of him costing Punk the match then walking up the ramp with an evil grin with the show going off air. This would mean that it isn't overplayed and it keeps us guessing as to what happens the following week, thus dragging us further towards Wrestlemainia, instead of it all happening on one night. But then I think, would I want to wait another week to see what happens. So the other scenario being Jericho comes back and they have a confrontation and [then] Jericho costs him the match.

Wouldn't see much point in throwing Ziggler the title for a couple of weeks only to lose it then to Cena or Punk. I could see what the gaffer I think it was was saying when he mentioned Ziggler losing the title at elimination chamber and thus Cena vs Rock being a title match, although it doesn't need to be in my view.

Liam

Back to top Go down

assuming the obvious jericho return next monday... Empty Re: assuming the obvious jericho return next monday...

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:13 am

I would like a similar return to the last one he did, but that is only if it is him obviously.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down