The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England

+8
Stella
Raymond
Fists of Fury
Demon Racer
AK
Mike Selig
skyeman
Duty281
12 posters

Go down

Pakistan v England (3 Tests)

Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap13%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap4%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap4%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap17%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap42%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 10 ]
[ 1 ]
Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_lcap16%Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Empty Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England

Post by Duty281 Thu 05 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm

Under 2 weeks now until this 3 match test series, what do you think the series score will be?

Personally, I think 2-0 England.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Empty Re: Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England

Post by skyeman Thu 05 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

I went for 2-0 or 3-0 on the other thread, but I will play it a little cautiously and opt for 2-0.

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England Empty Re: Predict the Series Score - Pakistan v England

Post by Mike Selig Thu 05 Jan 2012, 6:14 pm

1-0 or 2-0 England for me. Pakistan don't have the firepower to bowl England out cheaply enough, and England's bowling is good enough to force at least one result, but the flat pitches should avert a white-wash...

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm

i think it will be 2-0 england Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Thu 05 Jan 2012, 6:28 pm

I think it will either be 2-0 England or 2-1 England or maybe just maybe 1-0 to Pakistan

AK

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 05 Jan 2012, 6:46 pm

Wonder if England will make 700 this series? Very Happy

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 8:43 pm

the flat pitches would suggest we can, dubai pitches dont spin they are just flat, however ajmal and rehman bowling together rarely go at over 2 an over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Thu 05 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

Pakistan 1-0 victors

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:19 pm

1-1.

Demon, you do surprise me Laugh

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Racer Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:1-1.

Demon, you do surprise me Laugh
You got some sort of vendetta against me? Have you ever been to UAE/Dubai? I've seen Pakistan play live there and they are mighty good.

Demon Racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Fri 06 Jan 2012, 2:58 am

I think 3-0 to England, we have much better batsman and bowlers.

Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:57 am

I've gone for 1-1

Pakistan have improved and will have conditions to suit.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 06 Jan 2012, 9:39 am

Pakistan have been tough to beat, they have a lot more steel anbout them and something resembling morale for once.

Bresnan looks to be out, which makes it very hard for England to pick 5 genuine bowlers without seriously comprimising their batting depth. They will rely on 3 quicks plus Swann finding his form again. If they dont get cheap wickets and the pitches are as dead as youd expect then Pakistan wont roll over easily.
Their spinner will trouble England.

I dont think a 1-1 score is as ludicrous as it sounds, but ill go with 2-0.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Fri 06 Jan 2012, 10:15 am

Tests England 2-0
ODIs Pak 4-0

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2012, 10:51 am

i am very much looking forward to this series, and not long till it starts Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by skyeman Fri 06 Jan 2012, 10:57 am

The 1st warm-up can be seen live tomorrow morning if anyone interested.

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 06 Jan 2012, 11:08 am

Thanks, Skye. Is that on Sky(e)? Smile

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Fri 06 Jan 2012, 11:09 am

Fists of Fury wrote:Thanks, Skye. Is that on Sky(e)? Smile

raspberry

Very Happy
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:21 pm

I went 2-1 England.

I just have a feeling one of the matches Pakistan might produce something special. They are used to UAE conditions - will have a fair bit of local support too and seem to be regaining some confidence.

England should have enough skill, grit and patience to grind out some runs but it will be a tough 3 matches. If there is the slightest chink in the batting - Pakistan will be ready to exploit it. Otherwise, England could just dominate from the outset and a 3-0 result would not surprise me either.

Tremlett in for Bresnan - so still a formidable pace attack for England. They just have to ensure they don't change the way they've been bowling in the last few years and keep the Pakistani batmen honest at all times.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by skyeman Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:30 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Thanks, Skye. Is that on Sky(e)? Smile

Laugh

Alas no, but on the internet or satellite. Being broadcast for the Irish, afghanistan and other nationalities fans in the affiliates and associates team. Very Happy

I will watch the odd bit myself tomorrow.

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Fri 06 Jan 2012, 1:31 pm

1-0 England with 2 high scoring draws. 3-1 Pakistan in the ODI's and 2-1 England in the T20.

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Fri 06 Jan 2012, 2:06 pm

I may find myself supporting my fellow associates in the warm-up, try not to hate me too much.

It will actually be a very good test of how good some of these players are (we all know about Porterfield and Stirling as they are decent county players, but how will the Namibians and Afghans fare against quality opposition?).

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:11 pm

Just to let you know, England v ICC Combined Associate and Affiliate XI is a 3-day game and it starts on saturday at 06:00 in the morning. The weather is brilliant for the 3 days, Come on England!

Weather in Dubai

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:05 pm

Stella wrote:I've gone for 1-1

Pakistan have improved and will have conditions to suit.

Pakistan have got worst they have lost there 2 best bowlers (by far) in Asif and Ammear

Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue 07 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:Pakistan have been tough to beat, they have a lot more steel anbout them and something resembling morale for once.

Bresnan looks to be out, which makes it very hard for England to pick 5 genuine bowlers without seriously comprimising their batting depth. They will rely on 3 quicks plus Swann finding his form again. If they dont get cheap wickets and the pitches are as dead as youd expect then Pakistan wont roll over easily.
Their spinner will trouble England.

I dont think a 1-1 score is as ludicrous as it sounds, but ill go with 2-0.

1-1 was indeed ludicrous Wink
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Tue 07 Feb 2012, 7:26 pm

Swallowing all this cr@p about flat pitches was ridiculous too!

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down