The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute?

+8
Steffan
Lance
Imperial Ghosty
manos de piedra
davidemore
John Bloody Wayne
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Waingro
12 posters

Go down

Who is better?

Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Vote_lcap37%Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Vote_lcap26%Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Vote_lcap37%Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 19

Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Empty Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute?

Post by Waingro Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 am

These are fights that could happen in the future but tbh I am not sure Bute will face Froch he is a protected fighter that stays at home and Froch is the opposite. If the fight happens we all know it will happen in Canada where Bute will have all the advantages and if the fight is close in any way he will get the decision. Froch might need a knock out to win. Imo Bute is very overrated many people think this guy is the best smw in the world and better than Froch but who has he fought?? Froch would destroy him but if he fights him in canada he would be taking a big risk. I would like to see Froch have a rematch with Ward or Kessler both of these guys are better than Bute and would school him. Froch was not at his best for the fights with Ward and Kessler and he had to fight in his opponents back yard for them so I think it would be fair for these guys to fight Froch in Britain where he can win with a different gameplan. Who do people here think is better Froch, Kessler or Bute?

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Empty Re: Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute?

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:00 am

Your not sure Froch will fight Bute because Bute stays at home and Froch doesn't? Surely that's as good a reason for it happening as your gonna get.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute? Empty Re: Who is better Froch, Kessler or Bute?

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 am

Don't know how Bute has so much respect. He potentially could be world class but he's done nothing to show it.

He has zero defeats, but had he faced Pascal, Taylor, Dirrel, Kessler, Abraham, Johnson and Ward one ofter the other I'm sure he'd have at least a couple. The only thing Bute's done to be recognised as the #2 super middleweight in the world is not fight any of the best super middleweights in the world. No way he should be ranked ahead of Froch and he should only be ahead of Kessler based on inactivity from the Dane.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 am

Bute is an enigma, Froch has the best record, in all senses of the word, so Froch is number one. Kessler has beat Froch but does not hold as strong a record.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 am

I think they are all pretty evenly matched if Im honest. I imagine fights between the three would generally be hard fought close encounters capable of going either way.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Kessler was the best of the three but injuries seem to be taking there toll on him which leaves Froch, wont bother considering Bute as he simply shouldn't be recognized alongside either.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 pm

kessler is better than froch as far as im concerned, although not by too much. have to wait and see if bute is as good as these two

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 pm

While Kessler and Bute both beat Froch its hard to pick a winner if they fought. My money would be on the old Kessler but im not sure how good he is now so think Bute beats him via a MD

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Bute doesn't deserve serious consideration alongside the other two just yet, whether he ever will is up to him.

Between Froch and Kessler, Kessler on fights between them thus far, maybe Froch on overall standard of opponent fought and beaten.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:28 pm

I had Kessler beat Froch in a pretty close match, so personally would prefer to see Kessler vs Bute and Froch taking on the winner. However, earlier comments about Kessler's injuries may have taken a toll resonate with me, so he is probably a shadow of the man who fought Calzaghe

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm

IMO its:

1. Kessler.
2. Froch
3. Bute

Bute has done nothing to show he is above either of those at the moment.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 am

Froch is the toughest, but Kessler's the more complete fighter.

I've still not seen enough of Bute to say, but i get the impression most pundits think he'll get the better of Froch, on home turf at least.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down