The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Night Champion - XBOX360

+13
johnson2
ShahenshahG
OasisBFC
Jimmy Moz
Rowley
superflyweight
Fists of Fury
hampo17
AlexHuckerby
Union Cane
Steffan
Mind the windows Tino.
ThunderFist
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fight Night Champion - XBOX360 - Page 2 Empty Fight Night Champion - XBOX360

Post by ThunderFist Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Does anybody have it on the 360. Im sick of the online system, very dull, favours people who pay for extra xp to boost fighter stats when you've already shelled £40 out for the game. I won't bore everyone with my moaning about it.

Bsically wanted to know if any of you guys have it? Because Im thinking of creating an unofficial - but better, more realistic and more competetive - online ranking system and was hoping I could get a good few people off here who own the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

ThunderFist

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Champion - XBOX360 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight Night Champion - XBOX360

Post by Steffan Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 am

Steffan wrote:Can whichever mod is working send me an email please. Its nothing serious just a technical problem im having. Cheers

Dont worry iv sorted it now. Thanks anyway

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Champion - XBOX360 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight Night Champion - XBOX360

Post by OasisBFC Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 am

Steffan wrote:Can whichever mod is working send me an email please. Its nothing serious just a technical problem im having. Cheers

if its getting a damn email every time someone replied to a topic, im having the same.
hopefully it'll be in preferences. whoever changed that is an idiot.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 am

OasisBFC wrote:

if its getting a damn email every time someone replied to a topic, im having the same.
hopefully it'll be in preferences. whoever changed that is an idiot.

Yeah thats it. I think iv sorted it but im sure I never clicked anything to set it off

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 am

Yup, I must have like 2000 of those emails, how do you turn it off?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 am

Its not sorted. It keeps changing back to me 'watching this topic'. Inbox is now rammed mad

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:52 am

Turn it off in your profile.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:52 am

rowley wrote:
OasisBFC wrote:couldnt think of anything worse than sitting in front of a TV pretending to be a racing car driver or a soldier in a war.

To be honest if that is genuinely the worst thing you could think of you seriously lack imagination.

its obviously not genuine is it. but i cant be arsed with computer games and dont see the appeal.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFist Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 am

OasisBFC wrote:
rowley wrote:
OasisBFC wrote:couldnt think of anything worse than sitting in front of a TV pretending to be a racing car driver or a soldier in a war.

To be honest if that is genuinely the worst thing you could think of you seriously lack imagination.

its obviously not genuine is it. but i cant be arsed with computer games and dont see the appeal.

Well millions of people would disagree. Its called escapism, you should try it sometime.

Just because you don't like it means nothing, I probably dont like half the stuff you're interested in. So what I would do is probably not bother commenting on a thread you'd set up about it.

ThunderFist

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:14 am

ThunderFist wrote:
OasisBFC wrote:
rowley wrote:

Well millions of people would disagree. Its called escapism, you should try it sometime.

Just because you don't like it means nothing, I probably dont like half the stuff you're interested in. So what I would do is probably not bother commenting on a thread you'd set up about it.

sounds like someone needs some escapism of his own. go and shoot a few nazis and collect gold rings or use a power sword to beat orks, or whatever you do.

i can appreciate computer games and why people play them, i just dont like them. spending endless hours trying to find the next level isnt my idea of fun.

i love films for instance, although i dont need escapism. i love my life. this is a forum for people's discussion, therefor i can comment on it. i never insinuated my comment held more weight than anyone else's.

go and take a virtual chill pill. or better still, live in the real world for a while. its beautiful.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFist Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:18 am

OasisBFC wrote:
ThunderFist wrote:
OasisBFC wrote:
rowley wrote:

sounds like someone needs some escapism of his own. go and shoot a few nazis and collect gold rings or use a power sword to beat orks, or whatever you do.

i can appreciate computer games and why people play them, i just dont like them. spending endless hours trying to find the next level isnt my idea of fun.

i love films for instance, although i dont need escapism. i love my life. this is a forum for people's discussion, therefor i can comment on it. i never insinuated my comment held more weight than anyone else's.

go and take a virtual chill pill. or better still, live in the real world for a while. its beautiful.

Have a day off mate, your boring.

I started a thread about a boxing game, on a boxing forum. If you don't like it and have no interest why even click into the thread nevermind comment

You clearly think your comment does hold weight, otherwise why bother? Do you think people give two hoots wether or not you like games? No? Exactly!

And where have i mentioned orcs and swords? Or power rings or whatever? This about fight night not dungeons and dragons you little peasant.

Four your information, not that its any of your business, the only games I own for xbox are UFC 2009 & FN champion.

You sound like my bird....

ThunderFist

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 am

Relax please gents...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 am

You boys shouldnt play so rough...somebodys gonna start crying

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 am

OasisBFC wrote:

To be fair that does sound a great game.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 am

rowley wrote:
OasisBFC wrote:

it could convert me into a gamer!

i liked being called a peasant and someones bird (she must be great) for having a little tongue in cheek comment about why i dont like computer games. especially from someone who for no reason had to tell me that he only plays macho fighting games.

seriously though, it's gone way off topic, i'll step away from this thread.

virtual group hug anyone?

...anyone??

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFist Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 am

OasisBFC wrote:
rowley wrote:
OasisBFC wrote:

it could convert me into a gamer!

i liked being called a peasant and someones bird (she must be great) for having a little tongue in cheek comment about why i dont like computer games. especially from someone who for no reason had to tell me that he only plays macho fighting games.

seriously though, it's gone way off topic, i'll step away from this thread.

virtual group hug anyone?

...anyone??

It wasnt for no reason was it? I told you the games I own because you started bablling on about some nonsense. Playing games doesnt automatically mean you're a geek and into lord of the rings and all that biz.

Im interested in combat sports, I was pointing that out, thats all. Just so you could connect the dots as to why I've created the thread. It is a little childish Ill admit. But I thought it would be a bit of fun to make 606v2 league if enough people had the game.

One thing i really hate is people commenting on things they have no interest in, why comment?!

I just assumed, you know, people who werent interested wouldnt comment.... idea

ThunderFist

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 am

Maybe I'm getting old but my Son has an xbox and I've played fightnight with him on it for about 2 minutes!!...Mickey Ward vs somebody and it was garbage...

You guys obviously take great pleasure from using it.....

must have been me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 am

ThunderFist wrote:Does anybody have it on the 360. Im sick of the online system, very dull, favours people who pay for extra xp to boost fighter stats when you've already shelled £40 out for the game. I won't bore everyone with my moaning about it.

Bsically wanted to know if any of you guys have it? Because Im thinking of creating an unofficial - but better, more realistic and more competetive - online ranking system and was hoping I could get a good few people off here who own the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
i would be up for it mate !

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 am

I have it for the PS3 but it's better on the 360 like most games I like seem to be. I'm getting rid of the PS3 in a few weeks and will be getting a copy of it for the 360 then. I'll let you know when I get it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 am

Rowley is a sensitive guy.....Being insulted by someone who kicks butt and fights like ray robinson on a compuer game is likely to intimidate him and send him over the edge!!

be careful...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 am

Newbies do have a unique sense of charm on this forum.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 pm

What is the best way to make the game hard....

I can knock out heavyweights with middleweights on GOAT.

Peter Manfredo beat Ali for gods sake.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2