The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New TNA World Heavyweight Championship

+2
theundisputedY2D2
Marky
6 posters

Go down

New TNA World Heavyweight Championship Empty New TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Post by Marky Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:48 am

New TNA World Heavyweight Championship Stingwitnewtitle

Thoughts?

Marky

Back to top Go down

New TNA World Heavyweight Championship Empty Re: New TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:18 am

Is that the old World title?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

New TNA World Heavyweight Championship Empty Re: New TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Post by Marky Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:19 am

I don't think it is, but my opinion is based on Google images. It appears to be a different belt, but it looks a lot more like a World Title should.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:24 am

Honestly i think it looks brilliant and it suits Sting amazingly, TNA need to stick to the same belt and even i need to say that WWE need to change thier belt that will suit everyone, the spinner belt suits Cena and Cena don't always need to be the champion and he isn't always the champion so they may aswell change it. I do understand however that the spinner belt is cash for the WWE.

TNA shouldn't of changed the one they had in the first place especially as Hardy may even serve time if im correct.

If wrestlers had long reigns then they could change it to suit the character but for now, they need to keep it orginial in both companies.

(I love the spinner belt btw)

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:38 am

Marky wrote:I don't think it is, but my opinion is based on Google images. It appears to be a different belt, but it looks a lot more like a World Title should.

I think you're right, on closer inspection it looks like a different belt.

Dude, it could have been a regular leather strap with a hubcap spray painted gold and "WROLD CHAMPION" scrawled on it in black permanent marker and it would STILL look more like a World title should than that abortion Hardy carried around.

I felt really sorry for Mr. Anderson when he won his 1st ever World title and had to parade around with the Powerpuff Girls' home ec project on his shoulder.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 17 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

You love the Spinner? It looks ridiculous man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 17 Mar 2011, 7:46 pm

deffinetaly is a different belt the old one is more silvery

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Fri 18 Mar 2011, 2:12 pm

This belt is much better than the one Hardy was carrying around. I dont understand why they keep changing it though!

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 18 Mar 2011, 2:40 pm

I guess they gave Jeff his own belt to cement him as 'The Man', kind of like the WWF/E did with Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Cena, although with those two they probably factored in merchandise sales as well.

By getting rid of the Jeff belt, TNA are obviously wiping their hands of him for now and they couldn't really go back to the old belt seeing as Eric Young picked it out of a trash can and was walking around with it.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down