The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship?

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

When Will Dolphy Lose the WHC?

How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap0%How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap30%How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]
How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap26%How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap26%How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap17%How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_lcap0%How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Empty How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:33 pm

(If this is a spoiler now then I'm not even sorry!)

We've had a thread for Cena, but I think it's even harder to predict how long Ziggler will be given with this 'top' title.

It could depend on a lot of factors: Will rivals move their focus to different brands? Will Ziggler's popularity hold? Will Raw need Ziggler as a heel? Etc, etc, etc.

So, discuss...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Empty Re: How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:37 pm

A title reign like Zigglers (first time heel) usually lasts 3-4 months, so I think hell just scrape past Summerslam

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship? Empty Re: How Long Will Ziggy Hold the World Heavyweight Championship?

Post by JoshSansom Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:40 pm

If rumours are correct that they had him job prior to WM so that lots of others could claim a shot it does make me think that he will have a reasonable length reign. I would guess that he would lose it around October time.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:44 pm

I'm hoping he'll get one really big feud at least, something far better than Del Rio and Swagger. So, he should get at least a big Summerslam match. But can his popularity hold, and if so will he move on to the bigger brand? They've put in place the chance of a couple of decent profile feuds - Bryan, Orton and Jericho all have history enough to have a go, and I think there's a few more he could have really fantastic matches with.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:56 pm

royal rumble he will lose it for me........the wwe creative team by that point will have their ideas for the big wrestlemania title matches and I doubt they will have the intelligence to see that dolph is the best thing going in the wwe today and will end up putting the strap on a heel orton
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 14 Apr 2013, 10:10 pm

Cant' see him holding it after Summer Slam tbh.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 14 Apr 2013, 11:37 pm

I think he'll end up losing it at or before Summerslam, I can see them following a similar way to Edge where Ziggler won't have long title runs, I can see him and Bryan swapping it.

I think CM Punk's long run will still prove to be the exception rather than the rule with world title runs in WWE. He certainly won't hold it anywhere close to the Rumble, and definitely not Wrestlemania.

That's not to say he won't be back in the title picture at Wrestlemania. I can see him having had a couple of world title runs by this time next year.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down