The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title?

+10
Crimey
x12x
Ent
Mr Video Man
MtotheC
NickisBHAFC
kingraf
Liam
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
JoshSansom
14 posters

Go down

When will John Cena Lose the WWE Title?

How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap0%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap6%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap32%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 10 ]
How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap10%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap10%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap39%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 12 ]
How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_lcap3%How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 31

How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Empty How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title?

Post by JoshSansom Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:18 pm

Poll for how long you guys think that Cena will hold the WWE title. Comment with which PPV you think he will lose at and who you think will defeat him...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Empty Re: How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title?

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:30 pm

I really hope I'm wrong but the way he was going on about 'the road to wrestlemania starts here tonight' on Raw made me think they might just keep it on him till then.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title? Empty Re: How Long Will Cena Hold The WWE Title?

Post by Liam Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:38 pm

Yeh I wouldn't be surprised if he did hold it till next wrestlemainia but i have a feeling with punk hopefully having a couple of months off resting, that he'll return and feud with cena and hopefully take the title off him at summerslam.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:48 pm

His 'redemption' would be to have a very strong year. I went for WM30 though I could see a short switch around Sept/Oct time as else he would run out of people to face.

Honestly could see it being Title v Streak at WM30 - Cena v Taker...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 10 Apr 2013, 7:16 pm

I think he will go past 434 days. Bookmark that!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 7:26 pm

Undertaker vs John Cena at wrestle mania is what im going for, with Taker winning then someone cashing in after. They take the tittle and the streak!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 7:29 pm

I think wrestling is very reactive by nature it really depends on circumstances on how long cena will hold the title for but my guess would be well into the summer.

He's not going to be used a transitional champion or to put anyone else over so I would assume he'll hold the title for some time, don't see him going all the way to next years mania though

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 10 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

unfortuantly wrestlemania 30
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Wed 10 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

Forever.

No but seriously who is going to take it off him?

Cena vs Taker, Champion vs Rumble winner??? Streak vs Streak?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 10 Apr 2013, 8:14 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Undertaker vs John Cena at wrestle mania is what im going for, with Taker winning then someone cashing in after. They take the tittle and the streak!

This would be pretty cool, CM Punk please haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 10 Apr 2013, 9:22 pm

I've gone for Summerslam, I think it is possible that they'll keep it on him for longer, but apart from CM Punk's most recent reign, people haven't been holding onto the world title for that long, so a reign to Summerslam would be of a decent length.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 11 Apr 2013, 12:44 am

Its hard to judge right now, if they are serious about Ryback then I can't see them continually having him lose PPV matches, I've been impressed how well they've managed to keep him looking so strong considering his PPV record is terrible, particularly due to the fact they made such a song and dance of him being undefeated before Hell In A Cell

Anyway, I could possibly see him lose it to Ryback over the Summer only to get it back a PPV or two later

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James Thu 11 Apr 2013, 1:04 am

I went for WM 30 but in hindsight, although I think he probably will be the champ at the big one next year, I could see a couple of changes to a ryback and / or henry type before superman overcomes the monster and wins it back. Especially considering that he is quickly closing in on Flairs record, with Flair back in the WWE there is no way TNA could scupper him reaching the magic 17 in the next couple of years

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 11 Apr 2013, 6:32 am

Gonna lose it to the Undertaker at WM30
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 11 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

I think Brock Lesnar will beat him for it at some point before Summerslam.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down