The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

+10
Fernando
ADMIN
Nay
nadeem2099
TwisT
The Special Juan
Marky
FIFA Diva
cherriesfna
Beer
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan - 18:44

Viva

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full, within a resonable time (this is due to manager being online). If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, the committee will vote on this, once again the majority of committee members must be in favour for the deal to go through.

That states that if Afro agrees a fee, but doesn't have the funds that ANYONE can bid, regardless of how many TP's have been done. Says nothing about not being able to bid.

Granted, Afro hasn't agreed a fee, but he doesn't have the funds, and getting them depends on Nando getting funds to buy Koscielny.

Basically, i CAN bid if a fee is agreed but funds aren't there.

If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer offers will be assessed the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

Providing he gets the funds, he still gets preference, but my bid still has to be considered, and if i outbid him i should get seriously considered.

They're your rules mate.

I'm not even desperate to get him, just trying to exploit a loophole that YOU put in!

Anyone else wanna clarify that it makes sense?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:45

depending on TP tmrrw hopeful team

-------------------Mandanda---------------
Naughton---Dunne----King-----De Celgie
----------Moutinho-?-----------------
--------Coutinho-----------Doumbia
------------------Ade----?----------

also on tactic submis days can we have an earilier TP cut off to ensure we get em in our squads.
also u think i can get Gomez and S.Bender for 61 million
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 18:47

cherriesfan wrote:depending on TP tmrrw hopeful team

-------------------Mandanda---------------
Naughton---Dunne----King-----De Celgie
----------Moutinho--Y.Toure-----------------
--------Coutinho-----------Doumbia
------------------Ade----Messi----------

also on tactic submis days can we have an earilier TP cut off to ensure we get em in our squads.
also u think i can get Gomez and S.Bender for 61 million
I sorted your question marks OK

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan - 18:48

Fair enough KB but I alone don't make the decision I need Nick and Hero to answer aswell.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan - 18:49

Yeah that's cool mate. I can't do anything unless he agree's a fee and doesn't have funds. It's simply the point that i CAN.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:49

hahahaha
actually yaya aint a half bad idea chin
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan - 18:50

Does anyone else play sporcle games
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan - 18:50

Does anyone else play sporcle games
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:50

no i do not
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:51

no i do not
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:52

chat box gonna be open 2nite?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan - 18:52

NO
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:53

Crying or Very sad
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan - 18:53

How much would you sell Coulibaly to Everton for then, seeing as you've raised his value in your head because "wikipedia said he's good".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 18:54

Cherries wrote that on Wiki Marky OK

(goes and edits all the pages on players in the league............)

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 18:55

his wikipedia page is very big for a 17 year old so im going for 25 million
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan - 18:57

nah chatbox will be opened today just had a word with the mods
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 18:58

viva didnt see a new page for tactics in your league, so wrote mine, in the season 1 tactics page, is that ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:00

CF, I can split your post and merge with the correct page.
OK to do this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:02

Ignore me, I thought you meant there was a season 2 tactic page and you wrote them on the wrong one.
If there is a season 2 tactic page, I can move your post to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:02

ah right, na there isnt a season 2 one yet, so i was saying to viva that mine were on the season 1 page Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan - 19:03

cherriesfan wrote:his wikipedia page is very big for a 17 year old so im going for 25 million

So's Justin Bieber's. Is he £25M too?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:04

justin bieber's a censored

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:05

thanks marky great idea for a TP
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:05

might go for heskey though
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Jan - 19:06

Anyone heard of Étienne Capoue? Is he any good?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:07

check his wikipedia Wink
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:08

cherriesfan wrote:might go for heskey though

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Jan - 19:15

He seems alright. Also just realised that Yilmaz has 19 goals in 16 goals, albeit in the Turkish league.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan - 19:15

Anyone think my TP for Gibson was any good?

If he moves to Everton he is going to get more first team games, and I think he could improve under Moyes.

There are better CAM's granted. But not a bad one for a young midfielder for 4M playing in the PL.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:18

i think its a good TP twist Smile

IMO gibson is hugely underrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 12 Jan - 19:18

I can't believe they're letting him go. I always thought he was underrated, but then again I won't question Fergie's master plan.

If he does well at Everton then you may well have the bargain of the season. And this is coming from someone who might sign Kris Boyd on a free!!!!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 12 Jan - 19:20

Anyone want to buy Eduardo Salvio off me?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan - 19:21

I think I have had two bargains of the season now then.....Barrios for 12M and now Gibson for 4M.

Hold off calling me "Harry" for a bit though Very Happy

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:23

4m il bids being accepted everywhere but 91 million bids arnt Sad
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 12 Jan - 19:35

I honestly can't be bothered about the cup as im not getting the u21's im after from foreigns. I'm gonna try one more time from tp's and if no one comes than I will forfeit from the cup competition.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 12 Jan - 19:38

I would say at present Gibson is hugely over rated

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan - 19:40

nadeem2099 wrote:I honestly can't be bothered about the cup as im not getting the u21's im after from foreigns. I'm gonna try one more time from tp's and if no one comes than I will forfeit from the cup competition.

You only need 3 in your side. Check your real life youth squad (on Wikipedia for example) and promote any that take your fancy to your squad. Check the previous manager didn't release or sell any of them, and just play them in your team. Who knows, you might find the next Sergio Aguero in there thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan - 19:41

Over rated Nay? Why you say that?

If Everton get him for 1-2 Million, surely that isn't a bad deal even if he is over rated. He has PL experience for one of the top teams, and costs very very little

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan - 19:41

Nay Bother wrote:I would say at present Gibson is hugely over rated

Me too, I saw him linked with Everton in real life on Monday, and that would have made him very likely to join me on a TP if I wanted to, but I just don't rate him.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 12 Jan - 19:44

I just don't think he is very good twist, has shown me nothing that suggests he is good.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:46

GANSO IS MINE!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 12 Jan - 19:47

How much for, did you just pay 50 million + another 10 if you win 3 games?

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:48

YES I DID judging i get 6 million a win Smile
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan - 19:48

Im pleased that is one player out of Nicks league.
Thanks Nando! Laugh

And Lopez left earlier, Benfica are happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 12 Jan - 19:49

ganso = pinacle of sexy football
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 12 Jan - 19:50

Gibson is not rated so how can he be overated?

CF thats fine we keeping the same pages from last season we dont want to waste 606v2s internet pages.

YI do you think i could be a good mod?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Jan - 19:50

Well if he gets regular games, we will be able to tell. I'm not disagreeing with you Nay/Marky. I just think for 4M it is a gamble I can take.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 12 Jan - 19:52

Cherries, now SURELY you can sell me Coulibaly on the cheap, as he's an unknown, unproven 17 year old and you just signed Ganso.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next