The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

+10
Fernando
ADMIN
Nay
nadeem2099
TwisT
The Special Juan
Marky
FIFA Diva
cherriesfna
Beer
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 - Page 4 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by Beer Thu 12 Jan 2012, 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Viva

If a figure is agreed the transfer MUST be finalised, meaning paid in full, within a resonable time (this is due to manager being online). If the funds are not available the transfer will be delayed until 5pm that day.
Up to this time any team may attempt to hijack the deal by placing an offer on the table, the committee will vote on this, once again the majority of committee members must be in favour for the deal to go through.

That states that if Afro agrees a fee, but doesn't have the funds that ANYONE can bid, regardless of how many TP's have been done. Says nothing about not being able to bid.

Granted, Afro hasn't agreed a fee, but he doesn't have the funds, and getting them depends on Nando getting funds to buy Koscielny.

Basically, i CAN bid if a fee is agreed but funds aren't there.

If another club bids and the origianal club has raised the funds before confirmation of the transfer offers will be assessed the offers but the Original bidding Club will take preferance, thus most likely to secure the transfer.

Providing he gets the funds, he still gets preference, but my bid still has to be considered, and if i outbid him i should get seriously considered.

They're your rules mate.

I'm not even desperate to get him, just trying to exploit a loophole that YOU put in!

Anyone else wanna clarify that it makes sense?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Pre Season Season 2, Page 13

Post by ADMIN Fri 13 Jan 2012, 9:32 am

Henrique and Oscar were the star men there weren't they?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4