The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New poster alert!

+3
Adam D
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Bluebird_ccfc
7 posters

Go down

New poster alert! Empty New poster alert!

Post by Bluebird_ccfc Thu 12 Jan 2012, 10:54 pm

Hi guys, long time reader but first time poster so please be gentle.

Some of you guys have really created LOL moments for me in the past so I've taken the step to join in and try to show my opinions etc.

I suppose I better post a few starting questions for you all:

What would you guys like to happen in the WWE in the year 2012 (in the perfect world) ?

Will the anonymous Raw GM return once the storyline with laurinitus has ended (god knows how you spell his name mind)

Will we actually see a good divas match like the lita vs trish matches from back in the day?

Will there be brand new champions created this year, if so who and with what championship?

And finally, is there anybody out there who can pay Mark Henry or Brodus Clay to sit on hornswaggle to get him out the WWE?!?
Bluebird_ccfc
Bluebird_ccfc

Back to top Go down

New poster alert! Empty Re: New poster alert!

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 13 Jan 2012, 8:45 am

Welcome to the board Bluebird.

1) I'd like Heath Slater to win a singles title

2) I hope Laurinaitis always was the Anonymous Raw GM, and I hope he becomes the full time GM of Raw. He's done a sterling job and created an excellent on-screen character.

3) I hold no hope for the divas. I fast forward it every week. (I didn't this week, because Kane's interruption was as obvious as a brick in the face, so I wanted to see it)

4) Dolph Ziggler should surely become World Champion this year. Maybe Wade Barrett too. I'm still not sure if Wade really is brilliant, or if I'm blinded by his nationality.

5) Hopefully Brodus will dance on him.

Hope you have fun contributing to the board mate. It's always a good laugh.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 13 Jan 2012, 8:56 am

What would you guys like to happen in the WWE in the year 2012 (in the perfect world) ?
To be realistically challenged in the ratings by TNA

Will the anonymous Raw GM return once the storyline with laurinitus has ended (god knows how you spell his name mind)
No because big Johnny is here to stay

Will we actually see a good divas match like the lita vs trish matches from back in the day?
Yes - its on TNA and they are called Knockouts

Will there be brand new champions created this year, if so who and with what championship?
Ziggler, Sheamus and Barrett (and possibly Cody)

And finally, is there anybody out there who can pay Mark Henry or Brodus Clay to sit on hornswaggle to get him out the WWE?!?
Sorry, I am skint but I do have a Bells steak pie in the fridge if either would accept that as payment

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:05 am

Welcome to the wrestling board

Cena Heel turn at WM

Will the anonymous Raw GM return once the storyline with laurinitus has ended (god knows how you spell his name
No, I cant see that angle returning, it could have had some legs but it was just a way to have an authority figure on RAW even tho there wasnt actually one. imo Ace is doing a good job, he's not setting my world on fire like a lot of other people but a decent showing thus far.

Got to agree with adam on this one the knockouts really can wrestle and the match at genesis between mickey james and gail kim was actually very good despite the screwy ending.

I can see any of or mabye all of Ziggler, Barrett and Cody wining world titles in 2012. I;m still on the fence as to whether ziggler and cody are ready yet but i think their current pushes suggest that the wwe see them a future main event material.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:19 am

What would you guys like to happen in the WWE in the year 2012 (in the perfect world) ? Vince puts the Wrestling product first and doesn't make it revolve all around the ratings.

Will the anonymous Raw GM return once the storyline with laurinitus has ended (god knows how you spell his name mind) No, would anyone care now if the GM was revealed?

Will we actually see a good divas match like the lita vs trish matches from back in the day? No chance. The Divas are there to look good not wrestle (why they try and wrestle I don't know), I'd like to see more bikini and chocolate syrup matches. That is what the current Divas should be doing.

Will there be brand new champions created this year, if so who and with what championship? Dolph Ziggler is the only 1 I can see winning the big one.

And finally, is there anybody out there who can pay Mark Henry or Brodus Clay to sit on hornswaggle to get him out the WWE?!?. I would contibute to the kitty.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird_ccfc Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:34 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

It's always good to hear other people's opinions when it comes to the crazy world of wrestling. A few people in my office find it strange that I watch it even though I'm in my late 20's but there is one guy who still watches it and we've had great debates about the current state wwe is in.

I do know there are good women wrestling matches on tna, and with it being on challenge at a reasonable time in the evening, it can only increase the wrestling audience. I can still remember the matches on tna between Gail Kim and awesome kong, they were brutal!
Bluebird_ccfc
Bluebird_ccfc

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:57 am

Improve the tag team division and possibly cruiserweights

Think its too far gone now, if they had done something with it a few months back eg. it was mick foley but now would seem strange unless it was some big suprise like shane mcmahon etc

Maybe depends on when Kharma returns and whether natalya, beth pheonix etc have some good feuds but see it being the same to be honest

Definately Dolph ziggler is a sure thing to win one of the championships. I would also like to mention Wade Barrett think he could by the end of the year.

id go for a pile up with big show, mark henry and brodus clay all crushing him Smile

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 20 Jan 2012, 12:02 pm

Welcome Very Happy

At least 2 new main eventers to be made, probably Dolph Ziggler and then one of Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes.

I love JL, he is the perfect Raw GM in my mind. The Anonymous GM will never be revealed

Natalya vs Tamina was pretty good from a few weeks ago. Natalya vs Beth, Beth vs Khama, Natalya vs Khama, Tamina vs Beth, Tamina vs Khama.

I presume you mean World Champions

Dolph Ziggler - WWE Champion

Wade Barrett - WHC
Sheamus - WHC
Cody Rhodes - WHC

When Hornswoggle is used out of the ring he's actually bareable

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down