The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin?

+2
Steffan
Jenifer McLadyboy
6 posters

Go down

Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin? Empty Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin?

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat 14 Jan 2012, 6:43 pm

Next Sunday at 2 bells. QF of the B&I cup v Leinster A.

Should be a bit of crack.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin? Empty Re: Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin?

Post by Steffan Sat 14 Jan 2012, 7:14 pm

I work with a Pontypridd supporter and he is going. I think quite a few will be making the trip over from what iv heard. You should have a good crack with them im not a Pontypridd fan but its fair to say they are the best supporters in Wales if a little bit on the crazy side Laugh

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin? Empty Re: Any Pontypridd fans coming to Dublin?

Post by Shifty Sun 15 Jan 2012, 10:46 am

Morgannwg wrote:Ponty fans are <insult removed>, but I will let you make your own mind up about them if you meet any. But do not say you weren't warned... And let us know how many turn up to watch the mighty Ponty, should give us an idea of where they stand in their 'Pontypridd Regional Petition, get Ponty on the map NOW!" laughing

No their not, as a general rule, they do feel hard done by in professional rugby, but if you saw the amount of them at Bridgend yesterday visiting, you'd see their a bunch of fun loving rugby fans who love a beer and a bit of banter.
There were so many disabled fans in wheel chairs there too from the Pontypridd, I have never seen anything like it, but despite their ailments so many of them made the effort to get to Bridgend to support their boys. Lovely friendly people, who love their rugby, and having a bit of fun.

I think they live in cloud cuckoo land with their idea of a 5th valleys region, but only the Dragons fans are on their level for creating an atmosphere and having fun at games. Hug

Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Sun 15 Jan 2012, 6:58 pm

AlynDavies wrote:
There were so many disabled fans in wheel chairs there too from the Pontypridd, I have never seen anything like it

Bit harsh Laugh

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 15 Jan 2012, 6:59 pm

gcBlues wrote:
AlynDavies wrote:
There were so many disabled fans in wheel chairs there too from the Pontypridd, I have never seen anything like it

Bit harsh Laugh

Well observed laughing
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 15 Jan 2012, 7:20 pm

I didn't mean it to be insulting, I only noticed because my son is autistic and uses a wheel chair when out and about.

I must of seen about 6-10 families of Ponty supporters with wheel chairs, I can't say I have ever seen that at a Welsh Premiership game before.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:08 am

AlynDavies wrote:I didn't mean it to be insulting, I only noticed because my son is autistic and uses a wheel chair when out and about.

I must of seen about 6-10 families of Ponty supporters with wheel chairs, I can't say I have ever seen that at a Welsh Premiership game before.

I know, i wasn't saying you were having a dig. It just read funny if you cut the rest of the sentance off.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:01 am

gcBlues wrote:
AlynDavies wrote:I didn't mean it to be insulting, I only noticed because my son is autistic and uses a wheel chair when out and about.

I know, i wasn't saying you were having a dig. It just read funny if you cut the rest of the sentance off.

Yours gcBlues was funny to be fair. Only now have I realised that Morgannwg is dynamicpughthecelt from the old 606. The arch Pontypridd hater has made his way here it seems. On saying that he hated quite a lot of other teams as well...just none so much as Pontypridd

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:34 pm

Folks, I've removed a couple of posts from this thread for "hitting", and there's a couple more that are borderline. Can you please debate without insulting each other.

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:57 pm

Wow lads!

I only asked if people were coming over for the game. Didn't expect or intend to generate any dodgy comments.

Any of you who come will be welcome, and see you for a pint in Kielys after. Most likely no one over here will know anything about rivalries over there so you should be fine. Smile

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down