The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen?

+4
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
johnson2
AlexHuckerby
Seanusarrilius
8 posters

Go down

Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen?

Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_lcap12%Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_lcap12%Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_lcap36%Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 9 ]
Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_lcap0%Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_lcap40%Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 25

Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Empty Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen?

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:13 pm

Will this saga ever end? I hope so, but if it doesn't happen, who is to blame and feel free to add why.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Empty Re: Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen?

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:24 pm

To be honest I just don't care anymore. Sad to say about the best of this era, but I couldn't care less about them anymore.

I think they're all to be blame, but the person that is mostly to blame I believe is Arum, but Manny could take matters into his own hands right now and stand up to Arum, but he's a moron so won't do it.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen? Empty Re: Who is to blame if Mayweather v Pac doesn't happen?

Post by johnson2 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:26 pm

Arum and Manny.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm

i agree Alex. In an era where the popularity of the sport is receding greatly it is shameful these two have been so reluctant to make a superfight, perhaps the last superfight.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:50 pm

There should have been an option for all of the above with the exception of Golden Boy. Thay have nothing to lose but they make a lot of money out the fight and get the biggest showcase in the sport for sometime to parade some of their fighters.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

All of them.

You can't really start blaming one person now when last time out it was Mayweather making silly drug demands - funnily enough after Pacquiao had looked very dangerous, yet now starts shouting his mouth off after a couple of poor ones.

Everyone listed is to blame in some way, shape or form.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 18 Jan 2012, 1:52 pm

The drug testing demands still stand it's just that Pacquiao has said he will adhere to them. The drug testing Floyd wants is good for the sport but that isn't why he's doing it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Wed 18 Jan 2012, 2:05 pm

With all due respect to Sean I feel that it is easy to over complicate this business. My take would be that if the two best fighters on the planet can't get it on there can only be two fundamental reasons :

1. Society is sick.

Throughout history we've seen fine fighters snubbed and overlooked because of racial or political circumstances.

2. Boxing is sick.

Too many inner conflicts among the money men. Rival TV companies, rival promoters, rival governing bodies, all offering incentives and threatening sanctions.

If boxing had one road to riches and glory these two would either have to get it on or be seen by the entire world to be ducking.

In short, I blame the guys who were dividing up boxing before these two were even born.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 18 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

Dont see how anyone can call stringent drug testing silly especially in boxing. Also I cant see how that could scupper a major fight.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed 18 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

Not Golden Boy as they have nothing to lose and will only gain from the fight.

Pac, Floyd and Arum have not helped in the past but this time round I would put the blame more with Pac and Arum.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down