The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers

+6
Jammy31
Beer
Sara
TopoftheChops
Adam D
AberdeenSteve
10 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers Empty Smackdown Spoilers

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 25 Jan 2012, 6:00 am

* The Big Show opened the show with an in-ring promo. He felt guilty about what he accidentally did to AJ, and he apologized, which got a nice response from the crowd.. He said that even as a kid, he was responsible for accidentally hurting kids his age due to his size. Now having to revisit that with AJ’s trauma, he revealed that he isn’t sure he can continue his career as a WWE Superstar. Daniel Bryan interrupted, drawing boos from the crowd. Bryan verbally assaulted Show and talked about AJ still being in the hospital because of him. Bryan then slapped Show, which made Show push Bryan into a corner. Before a brawl fully broke out, Mark Henry interrupted them and reminded the two of the triple threat cage match at the Royal Rumble. He said that they need to be worrying about that. Teddy Long then appeared on the ramp and announced The Big Show vs. Mark Henry for tonight.

* Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes b. Justin Gabriel in a non-title match.

* Santino Marella and Teddy Long are backstage. Santino proposes a tag team with himself and Yoshi Tatsu, aptly named “Santoshi,” before Drew McIntyre walks in. Long informs McIntyre that this is his last chance, and he must face Sheamus tonight.

* Sheamus b. Drew McIntyre with a Brogue Kick.

*WWE Tag Team Champions Epico & Primo b. Santino Marella & Yoshi Tatsu in a non-title match.

* In a backstage segment, Daniel Bryan tells Mark Henry that he respects him, and that he knows that Big Show is no match for him. He tells Henry that he should send a message by really hurting him tonight.

* Wade Barrett went to the ring to cut a promo on Randy Orton‘s return. He confirmed that Orton was returning tonight, but that Barrett had made him into a broken man. Orton then came out to a big pop, leading to the next match.

* Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett ended in a no contest. As soon as Orton got to the ring he attacked Barrett. Officials ran down to try to break up the brawl, to no avail. Several lower-card Superstars ran down to break it up as well, but received RKOs from Orton as Barrett escaped.

* Hunico w/ Camacho b. Ted DiBiase. After the match, Hunico and Camacho assaulted DiBiase, focusing on his injured wrist.

* “Funkasaurus” Brodus Clay b. Alex Riley

* Aksana b. Natalya with a roll-up. After the match, Natalya put Aksana in the Sharpshooter, but Tamina made the save. Tamina then hit Natalya with a Samoan drop and a Superfly Splash.

* The Big Show b. Mark Henry by countout after Henry walked away from the match. Daniel Bryan was ringside, and after the match, he grabbed a chair and attacked Big Show with it. He then applied the LeBell Lock, but Show broke out of it and hit a chokeslam on Bryan

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Adam D Wed 25 Jan 2012, 8:54 am

Brodus "the Future endeavour squasher" beats down the not so long ago hot A-Ri

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 25 Jan 2012, 11:32 am

They ruined it by bringing back Orton

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:22 pm

I think they should have left Randy until Sunday, however I am very happy he is back - its been a dull few weeks on Smackdown! without him Smile

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:32 pm

I would hope it means Randy isn't winning the Rumble, but better yet it won't be another obvious 'surprise'.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

I was hoping that Randy would come into the Rumble as a surprise entrant, making it difficult for Barrett or something. But, as said above, I guess it won't be so obvious now!

As for the rumble card, do we know who's entering in at what number? (Beside's the Miz, who's No.1)

What ever happened to Alex Riley after his stint feuding against Miz? He disappeared and is now metaphorically and physically being squashed by Brodus Clay. Surely he wasn't that bad?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 25 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

He sandbagged Jack Swagger and then was quickly pulled from being on TV regularly.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 25 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:He sandbagged Jack Swagger and then was quickly pulled from being on TV regularly.

Why on earth did he sandbag Swagger?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm

Better than teabagging him... Shocked

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 25 Jan 2012, 2:52 pm

Would have made for one interesting storyline though, Statto.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 25 Jan 2012, 2:59 pm

sodhat wrote:
invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:He sandbagged Jack Swagger and then was quickly pulled from being on TV regularly.

Why on earth did he sandbag Swagger?

Essentially because he wasn't really ready for wrestling on live TV.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:01 pm

To answer your question properly, I don't think it was ever revealed exactly why he sandbagged him, but I remember it took Swagger a couple of attempts to Gutwrench Power Bomb him and looked ugly as flip.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:02 pm

I guess I was wondering whether it was down to Riley deliberately attempting to sandbag Swagger, or whether he was just very green.

If it was deliberate, it would be a very strange and stupid move!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 25 Jan 2012, 3:02 pm

It looked accidental due to his lack of experience to be honest.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:49 pm

I dont have a clue why they brought Orton back. It would of been 10 times better bringing him back on sunday to a hometown pop and at a point where Wade Barret is in control.

Is Mark Henry still injured ? What is the deal with him he never finishes matches anymore. Going to be intresting to see how he is used on sunday

Booker t gets better and better on commentary

"i hate you cole"

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down