The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown 03/06 Spoilers

5 posters

Go down

Smackdown 03/06 Spoilers Empty Smackdown 03/06 Spoilers

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

*Christian pinned Mark Henry. Christian is appointed special referee for the title match tonight between Randy Orton and Sheamus

*Jinder Mahal with Great Khali beat Yoshi Tatsu quickly. Khali put Tatsu in the vice afterwards.

*Alicia Fox and Tamina beat Kaitlyn and AJ quickly.

*Ezekiel Jackson vs. Wade Barrett for Intercontinental title. Jackson wins by countout. Lame finish. Jackson fights off Slater and Gabriel afterwards.

*Obama promo. Pretty funny one.

*Tons of kids in the crowd and I swear, half must have Cena t-shirts on.

*Nice "USA" chant during Tribute to Troops video.

*Daniel Bryan vs. Ted Dibiase. Good match. Cody Rhodes comes out with more paper bags. He cut a promo earlier whining about losing to Bryan last week. Bryan wins by submission. Rhodes and DiBiase beat down Bryan. Sin Cara comes out for the save and hits moves on both. Funny moment mid-match as Sin Cara's entrance "steam" got played for a second. Someone hit the switch waaaay too early. I bet that is edited out.

*Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for WWE

World title match with Christian as special referee. Sheamus bumps Christian. Christian starts favoring his arm. Sheamus has Orton pinned, Christian counts two, then stops and favors his arm again. Orton hits RKO for the win. Post match, Christian nails Orton with the belt.

Poor Tatsu Cry
Quite like the sound of the DiBiase v Bryan match. Possibly tag feud?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Smackdown 03/06 Spoilers Empty Re: Smackdown 03/06 Spoilers

Post by Holymiky Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:49 pm

So i'm guessing this is a Christian heel turn? Or will people cheer him anyway? I don't get why he has turned heel though, there is no need at all.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Holymiky wrote:So i'm guessing this is a Christian heel turn? Or will people cheer him anyway? I don't get why he has turned heel though, there is no need at all.

For the sake of his career? People will cheer him as the anti-hero, if he plays it as such. Think Edge and Christian era. I don't know how this will play out, but I think this is what Christian needed.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 pm

xTwisTx wrote:
Holymiky wrote:So i'm guessing this is a Christian heel turn? Or will people cheer him anyway? I don't get why he has turned heel though, there is no need at all.

For the sake of his career? People will cheer him as the anti-hero, if he plays it as such. Think Edge and Christian era. I don't know how this will play out, but I think this is what Christian needed.

See i disagree that it's for the sake of his career. He has a big fanbase and i don't see why they would turn him heel when he gets such a good babyface reaction.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 pm

I think a heel turn is a good move for him. We haven't seen a full heel Christian for a while, and if it means he can continue in a meaningful feud with Orton I don't mind at all.

It may well mean that someone has to turn face shortly, but I am assuming that Orton will hold the title for some time yet and they are simply creating more challengers for him.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm not sure if this is a heel turn by Christian. I think they're setting up a fatal fourway or triple threat, and over the coming weeks we'll see Sheamus take out Orton, Orton take out Christian, Christian take out Sheamus etc etc, to build up each man prior to the PPV. Once the PPV is over everyone will go back to their normal roles.

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down