The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brodus Clay

+5
ADMIN
Legend
randy-poffo
Aaronb33
talkingpoint
9 posters

Go down

Brodus Clay Empty Brodus Clay

Post by talkingpoint Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 12:09

What are everyone's thoughts on him? I have to admit that I have been quite impressed with him; although he doesn't have the muscular physique that the WWE love he is very strong and the guy is huge! It really put it into perspective on SD when he was wrestling Edge - Edge is 6'5 and Clay made him look like Daniel Bryan! Ok so that's an exaggeration but you get my point! I don't know what he's like on the mic because I don't watch NXT but he seems to have the attributes necessary to be successful. Imo he's the type of person who could realistically take Taker's streak - big, mean and powerful. He has a great heel look too. I'd like to see him in some feuds, possibly with Orton if Orton gets transfered to SD.

So what do you think of him? Is he a future world champion or will he be future endeavoured?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Brodus Clay Empty Re: Brodus Clay

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 16:08

There's no way in hell Edge is 6'5. On topic, yes he is huge, and I've been really impressed with him. Biggest guy I've seen since Yoko/Bam Bam/Vader/Early Big Show who can move like he does.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by randy-poffo Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 16:09

I like the look of Brodus Clay,he seems like he can work a bit too.
But he is the type that should have been booked as a monster heel from the outset and should not have been on NXT.
He is one of them guys who looks imposing and could have had a dircet impact on either Smackdown or Raw,Maybe taking out Kofi or Bryan and making himself look like a monster from the start.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 16:13

Aaronb33 wrote:There's no way in hell Edge is 6'5.

He is.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 17:23

He's billed as 6'5. Doesn't mean he is. Remember this is the same company who's said that the Undertaker is anywhere between 6'9 and 7'1 depending on what they fancied saying that day.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 17:42

randy-poffo wrote:I like the look of Brodus Clay,he seems like he can work a bit too.
But he is the type that should have been booked as a monster heel from the outset and should not have been on NXT.
He is one of them guys who looks imposing and could have had a dircet impact on either Smackdown or Raw,Maybe taking out Kofi or Bryan and making himself look like a monster from the start.

Totally agree, the mystique is now instantly lost as we've all already seen him as a newbie.
Would have been much better to have come in on a trail of destruction through the mid card.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 17:49

Good point Poffo, Hero.... Think he should of just been thrown in as Del Rio's bodyguard from the outset

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 18:21

Aaronb33 wrote:He's billed as 6'5. Doesn't mean he is. Remember this is the same company who's said that the Undertaker is anywhere between 6'9 and 7'1 depending on what they fancied saying that day.

Edge is in that area though, he towered above Jericho who is only 6 foot.

I think Brodus could build momentum once he's finished being Del Rio's bodyguard. Maybe even in a feud with Edge after Mania?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 22:53

Feuding with Edge would probably mean that Del Rio would win at Mania, which I love the idea of. So great idea talkingpoint! Wink haha!

It would be a great way for him to get over if the WWE wanted to do so. He is a monster though!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 23:00

he's 6ft 3 edge

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 14:52

fernando wrote:he's 6ft 3 edge

That sounds a lot more likely. I'm 6'3 myself and when I went to an event in Manchester, Edge was a very similar height to myself.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 18:05

Okay my bad. I probably should have done the research before saying it
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 18:10

typical WWE exaggerate everything Rolling Eyes

nevertheless that doesn't diminish the fact that Brodus is a big guy.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 18:12

True. 6 3" is not small by any means, and the fact that Brodus is towering over him just shows how huge this guy really is. He could have a great future in the 'E'
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 20 Mar 2011 - 22:31

I think he is potentially a really good heel though may need some time away from WWE to shape up a bit, work on his technique and then come back as a monster heel to smash through everyone.

In terms of wrestler heights etc would I be right in assuming that most of them are exaggerated to some degree? Obviously they are probably big guys but just not quite as large as they are claimed to be?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down