The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st time poster....end of the world?

2 posters

Go down

1st time poster....end of the world? Empty 1st time poster....end of the world?

Post by bedpan mcmahon Sat 28 Jan 2012, 12:00 am

hey peeps i've always been checking out ur posts way back wen u were just 606, duno why i didn't join earlier but whatever!
av bin thinking abt this whole y2j thing and think its freaking awesome but 4 sum reason i think maybe we got it all rong, wat if jericho aint the 1 that the promo's were abt, maybe its sum1 else thats going to be coming to punish the meek and reclaim whats his at the royal rumble.
"when shall things be and what should be the sign of my coming? he answered, when she tells us. she holds the mystery of my arrival, of my rebirth. for when i beckon her i will return to claim whats mine and things will never be the same again" listening to that i think maybe jericho is the she that has gave us the signs of someone coming back.
i mite just be thinking outta my ass but dya think maybe its brock lesner thats returning? jericho did mention on twitter a few weeks ago that it was brock??

bedpan mcmahon

Back to top Go down

1st time poster....end of the world? Empty Re: 1st time poster....end of the world?

Post by hodge Sat 28 Jan 2012, 1:16 am

It was thought at the time that Jericho was trying to throw people off the scent of it being him returning with all of his tweets around the time of 2/1/12 when in fact it just made people more aware to the likely hood of Jericho returning

hodge

Back to top Go down