The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win?

3 posters

Go down

Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win? Empty Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win?

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:00 pm

As everyone with half a brain knows Arum won't let Chavez Jr fight Martinez, he's said if Chavez wins this weekend he'd get Chavez to fight once more then fight Marg late this year!

I can't stand both but would LOVE for Marg to KO Chavez.

Arum is only thinking of protecting Chavez against a 'name' guy to build his rep but I would laugh silly if Marg stops him, halting his new Mexican cash cow much like when he wouldn't give the fans Gamboa vs Lopez only for Lopez to get stopped against Salido!

Also, I'd love to see Chavez's face knowing it would have been better to lose to P4P'er in Martinez than a washed up Marg!

Wishful thinking but if you don't dream, how's a dream to come true.

Final thought: Crazy that Marg would have made more money after his ban than before!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win? Empty Re: Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win?

Post by Rowley Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:07 pm

I'd rather Chavez win, whilst he is vastly over protected and endemic of much of what is wrong with the game today he is not a cheat, cannot say the same for Marg.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win? Empty Re: Chavez Jr vs. Margarito - Who would you like to Win?

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:18 pm

I second Rowley, the sooner Cheato is banished form the sport the better

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

If I was being reasonable I would agree with you both and want Marg to lose but i'm being biased due to my despise of Arum and fondness of Martinez!

TBO Marg knows how lucky he is and I think he'll be completely content to lose for money from now on.

Arum will probably use him as 'Top Rank's Gatekeeper' with Arum using the selling tactic of "if he can KO Marg, he can KO anyone."

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down