The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Roberto Duran so admired????

+8
ShahenshahG
paul12342
ONETWOFOREVER
John Bloody Wayne
azania
NathanDB10
Imperial Ghosty
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is Roberto Duran so admired???? - Page 2 Empty Why is Roberto Duran so admired????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

So many people have said they admire this guy and he's both top 10 in many lists and worshipped.......

Why do people forget this is a guy who used to kill defenceless dumb animals in his youth...A guy who calls Women "PUTA".....A guy who's basic thuggery against Davey Moore was something that would even make a high street thug shocked and embarrassed and put behind bars....A guy who basically lost to all the very gifted Boxers who boxed against him....A guy who was so professional he'd balloon to 190 between fights....A guy that was so humiliated and battered and belittled by Hearns..that he didn't want to clear his name against the same guy in a return (Always called out Hagler and Leonard though!!).....A guy with basically no humanity whatsoever!!!

A classless thug of a Man that gets a free ride..whilst others like Leonard and Ali get abused for having opinions and beliefs!!

Why is a guy like this admired????? Great LIGHTWEIGHT though!!..Just interested to know..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why is Roberto Duran so admired???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Roberto Duran so admired????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:15 pm

What a shame jeff......I love all these conspiracy theories!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why is Roberto Duran so admired???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Roberto Duran so admired????

Post by azania Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:19 pm

rowley wrote:
azania wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:No doubt you'd have written the same about Obama's Wife...

Class act Mate..

Heard rumours that she's been playing away games also. But that could be republican mud raking.

and I heard rumours Elvis is still alive and man didn't land on the moon, but given they are sod all to do with boxing I tend not to post them on here.

He is alive. I saw him in waitrose buying peanut butter and jam.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 1:04 pm

azania wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'll be honest I don't like curry..have the odd Dansak now and again though..

Mate everytime Gerard Mclellan gets mentioned we hear what a scumbag he was (dogfights etc)

Yet this guy gets a free ride - ALWAYS!!

Explain that....

Not from me. I wouldn't give a monkeys if he shagged dogs in his spare time. I like boxers who have issues ouitside the ring. Tony Ayala being the exception.

Incredible.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri 03 Feb 2012, 1:07 pm

I think Duran gets away with doing the naughtier things as he never pretended he didn't do them.

There is a honesty about that that tends to be respected if not admired.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2