The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ???

4 posters

Go down

International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ??? Empty International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ???

Post by CFCNick Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

So the ticket sales were suspended on Thursday and won't resume until the Rams stadium lease issue is resolved and, if need be, a replacement is found.

With the Patriots the other team commited to 2012 you can understand why the owners of the Edward Jones Dome want to keep their biggest event of 2012 in St Louis, so who will replace the Rams if needed.

Minus divisional games the Pats are scheduled to play the Jaguars, Titans, Seahawks and Ravens on the road next season. Who do you like?

Personally I am on the fence about spending a weeks wages on the weekend out in London to see the lacklustre, under new management Rams. If I go this year will not only be my first taste of live in the flesh NFL action but also my first experience of Wembley stadium. I would definitely go to any of the remaining Pats away games, Jags aside, but I think if the Rams have to be replaced the only teams we might see are Jacksonville or Tennessee, of which I'd love to see the latter as the home side as a fan of country music and I could don my Volunteers hoodie and/or Titans Chris Johnson jersey.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ??? Empty Re: International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ???

Post by cherriesfna Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

even tho i wud love seattle i dont thibk teh 12th will be willing to give up a game.
my favorite wud be teh jags
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ??? Empty Re: International Series 2012 - Patriots @ ???

Post by CFCNick Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Yeah, hell would have to freeze over for the Seahawks or Ravens to give up home field advantage vs the Pats.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Goodell said at his Superbowl conference that the Jags have expressed interest in playing in England for the future.
So that would point the Patriots versus the Jags as the logical "switch". That said I would not count on the game involving New England if the Rams thing boils over. They could go in a totally separate direction.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm

I seen this story too. I still think the Rams will be taking on the Patriots at Wembley next season.

I think the Rams owners want out of St Louis and back to Los Angeles. I think by agreeing the Wembley games they knew it would stir up trouble with the stadium lease.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down