The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012

+18
sirfredperry
luciusmann
JuliusHMarx
LuvSports!
droogle
Josiah Maiestas
coolpixel
Jeremy_Kyle
spuranik
banbrotam
noleisthebest
socal1976
Mad for Chelsea
laverfan
carrieg4
Simple_Analyst
Tenez
legendkillar
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Empty Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Borg retired early. Sampras retired at 31. One of my favourite films is American Gangster and the scene were Frank Lucas is in Thailand and his supplier tells him 'Quitting while your ahead is different to quitting'

Roger is not getting any younger and this year will turn 31. Is still enough in the game for him to continue on beyond 2012? This year will no doubt see his last opportunity to win Gold at the Olympics and also 3 Slams left in this season.

I do wonder how he manages to keep his hunger and desire to still get up, train hard and still perform at tournaments around the world. Your a 16-time Slam champion. Career Grand Slam in the bag and in most courts the GOAT.

Is there enough in the game for Federer to achieve slam success? Looking at the recent Australian Open and the final which showed that the game has past him by because the art of shot-making is a dying art and for Federer to try and find something different to achieve success is beyond limited. The net play has improved and also the BH has shown some great consistency compared in recent years.

Where do you see Federer's best chance of Slam success? Do you think he has thought about retirement seriously this year?

For me his best chance of success would be at Wimbledon. I think he may forfeit success on Clay as he may look upon Nadal and Djokovic really slugging it out and taking physical tolls on each other which would leave Wimbledon as a realistic chance of success. Maybe just maybe Flushing Meadows might offer something.

Should he play beyond 2012?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:Well i can educate you on any sport you desire to be educated on. Nore Staats will of course refrain from mentioning Superbowl on here in the future. Perhaps LK, you can see my brief analysis handed to the Superbowl thread here last night https://www.606v2.com/t23248-the-official-606v2-superbowl-thread.

I don't post in the American football section because i find them more intelligent than the tennis fans here so less fun. They are not as amusing as the comedy that is Federer fans here as well. For example, i'm not going to find anything as funny as LK suggesting that Federer had match points in a set he lost 3-6 Laugh

There is the person who could tell one's prospects without watching a match

Or the self proclaimed NFL expert who posted in Superbowl final and not other matches

Laugh

Need I say more?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012

Post by Simple_Analyst Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 pm

socal1976 wrote:Do english people actually like American football? I love it especially college football since i went to college and have a lot of drunken fond memories of big rivalry matches. But do the brits get or like the NFL on average?

Not really. The English unfortunately i find single minded no offence when it comes to most global sports why you normally see some much ignorance in their posts here. Unfortunately those not English but live in England also cultivate this ignorance.

To be a true sport fan, you need to be well educated on various sports. Until i find any one here as educated on global sports like me, well my analysis will always be accurate than everyones here Very Happy

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 pm

socal1976 wrote:Do english people actually like American football? I love it especially college football since i went to college and have a lot of drunken fond memories of big rivalry matches. But do the brits get or like the NFL on average?

They do. I was a massive San Franciso 49ers fan and my brother follows the Pittsburgh Steelers. It used to be on in the 1980's on channel 4 and then vanished from our screens. I know Sky sports have been covering it. I was more of Soccer fan and eventually lost touch with the NFL

A colleague in me office follows the NFL and watches the whole 5 hour marathons. I think he is still catching up with the AFC East fixtures!!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Of course you were a 49ers fan in the 80s, most of their Superbowl titles were won in the 80s

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:Of course you were a 49ers fan, most of their Superbowl titles were won in the 80s

Given at the time I was new to the sport and my friend was a Miami Dolphins fan, I had to support someone. Doesn't mean I don't follow their results. Gutted they missed out via the playoff's. It is good given the lean years they have experienced of late. My folks were reluctant to let me watch it.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm

I reckon you are a Minnesota Vikings fan.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Why on earth will i be a Vikings fan?

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Because it was a random guess.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:Well i can educate you on any sport you desire to be educated on. Nore Staats will of course refrain from mentioning Superbowl on here in the future. Perhaps LK, you can see my brief analysis handed to the Superbowl thread here last night https://www.606v2.com/t23248-the-official-606v2-superbowl-thread.

I don't post in the American football section because i find them more intelligent than the tennis fans here so less fun. They are not as amusing as the comedy that is Federer fans here as well. For example, i'm not going to find anything as funny as LK suggesting that Federer had match points in a set he lost 3-6 Laugh
Thank you for drawing attention to your contributions to the superbowl thread. Keep up the good work Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Smiley-laughing002 Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Smiley-laughing021

Simple_Analyst yesterday at 11.25pm wrote:Lets go Pats! Brady for MVP. Won't be nice for the less talented of the Mannings winning 2 Superbowls but Eli has had a great career. Hall of Fame inductees being announced. Game about to start.

Simple_Analyst today at 12:49 am wrote:And Touch down Pats! The legend Brady with a great drive.

Simple_Analyst today at 1:30 am wrote:Pats running the ball well now. Brady is just amazing. Touch down Pats!

Simple_Analyst today at 2:56 am wrote:Pats receiving has been shocking, absolutely shocking. Catch the damn ball. Now Brady got sacked. Limited time left. Bradly throws last desperate attempt, incomplete. Giants win, congratulations to them but poor from Pats tonight.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Nore Staat wrote:

Thank you for drawing attention to your contributions to the superbowl thread. Keep up the good work Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Smiley-laughing002 Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Smiley-laughing021

Simple_Analyst yesterday at 11.25pm wrote:Lets go Pats! Brady for MVP. Won't be nice for the less talented of the Mannings winning 2 Superbowls but Eli has had a great career. Hall of Fame inductees being announced. Game about to start.

Simple_Analyst today at 1:30 am wrote:Pats running the ball well now. Brady is just amazing. Touch down Pats!

Simple_Analyst today at 2:56 am wrote:Pats receiving has been shocking, absolutely shocking. Catch the damn ball. Now Brady got sacked. Limited time left. Bradly throws last desperate attempt, incomplete. Giants win, congratulations to them but poor from Pats tonight.

It would be cruel to laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 pm

What is Nore Staats moaning on about there?

LK so you saying you were a fan of the 49ers is a random guess too?

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:What is Nore Staats moaning on about there?

LK so you saying you were a fan of the 49ers is a random guess too?

Moaning?

He merely stated your 'NFL' knowledge which you claimed was far superior to his and can only demonstrate that by posting on the same event he made reference to.

Guess? Random choice.

Do you know the difference between the 2?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 pm

I love me some raiders, formerly Los Angeles and now Oakland again Raiders. They have been awful for years. But back in the heyday they were infamous for being the team that had the most talented crazies. Players that were good but had attitudes were cast off and taken by the raiders. And before the NFL became all soft the raiders were the best dirty team in the game. In the immortal words of then Raider head coach John Madden, "yeah we are dirty what you going to do about it." Oh well nowadays they have stunk forever, but oh well.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 pm

I have no interest in NFL so I can't really make a point there but do I read that SA has the same biais and lack of discernement as in tennis?

Funny isn't it? Who does he support in football? Blackburn?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:I don't post in the American football section because i find them more intelligent than the tennis fans here so less fun.

Very interesting that less intelligence is being equated to more fun. Is it because the more intelligent the posters, the more fun they make of you since you come from the less intelligent Tennis forum? Laugh

Have you heard of Peter's Principle? Wink

You did not watch some matches at FO 2011, yet you claim profound knowledge of FO 2011 to be able to forecast match outcomes. OK Please continue so us less intelligent posters can partake of more fun.

Perhaps Y I Man should consider merging the American Footie forum with Tennis to make 606v2 appear more intelligent on the average. Erm

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Laverfan don't take it the hard way. Knowing you and Legendkillers ability to take the bite, it was only going to take telling you i did not watch the match to make you provide more amusements to me. Of course LK followed up quickly with how Federer got MP in the 3rd set of the USO 2011 only to out-do himself to change it to 2010, even more ridiculously Laugh

Now i asked a simple questions Laverfan; If i watched those matches, should it be conclusive that FO 2011 was Federer's for the taking and on his racquet?

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:
Now i asked a simple questions Laverfan; If i watched those matches, should it be conclusive that FO 2011 was Federer's for the taking and on his racquet?

I would suggest you watch them first, then ask the question to yourself. If you post the answer here, we can discuss further, but beware of the low intelligence on Tennis forum. Laugh

Simple question for you. Do you really want to discuss Tennis with posters of low intelligence or do you prefer the high intelligence company of the American Football forum posters? Erm

Write it on the back of a 500 euro note and send it to Y I Man for further processing. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Good film reference LK!!

However, I think the prowess of Roger is now somewhat over-rated. We seem to swoon over him because he looks a million dollars - whislt forgetting he hasn't won a Slam for two years and only really won last years O2 because the other two were injured

Even in the Masters finals, Murray now has his number

However, going on how Fed sees himself and the fact that he has fans who view him with rose-tinted, I think he'll carry on - which I think will be a mistake as I think Murray is now better, but of course Fed will ignore this leading to an ending similar to "American Gangster" if he doesn't be careful

I suppose he should see how the year goes - but there is no reason to think that the slow deteriation in results won't continue

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 pm

If Federer is still enjoying his tennis, and the excitement of competing at the top level, then he should continue. The past is the past, history will take care of itself, but his bank balance continues to grow.

There are still some records for him to break for his legacy in the sport if he is that way inclined, e.g. Jimmy Connors has the record for most number of Grand Slam semi-finals at 31 (mens singles open era) while Federer has reached 30 GS semi-finals - this record is a measure of career longevity (at the highest level) and ability across the various court surfaces. There are still opportunities for him to add to his trophy collection - maybe even a slam or two. Smile

It would be interesting if he entered a few more doubles tournaments.

Last edited by Nore Staat on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by spuranik Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Yes Banbro, sure Roger's current prowess in over-rated... After all, he is behind the world's best 2 players isn't he??

spuranik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Here is a player who has yet to retire his mouth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLR0UQdauKo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPdM6vu2Jao

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 pm

banbrotam wrote:Good film reference LK!!

However, I think the prowess of Roger is now somewhat over-rated. We seem to swoon over him because he looks a million dollars - whislt forgetting he hasn't won a Slam for two years and only really won last years O2 because the other two were injured

Even in the Masters finals, Murray now has his number
However, going on how Fed sees himself and the fact that he has fans who view him with rose-tinted, I think he'll carry on - which I think will be a mistake as I think Murray is now better, but of course Fed will ignore this leading to an ending similar to "American Gangster" if he doesn't be careful

I suppose he should see how the year goes - but there is no reason to think that the slow deteriation in results won't continue

Where?

Courageous statement from a Murray fan!
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 pm

I think Fed should give it two years.. Things in the meantime might change. I still think that in past AO he got closer than people might think, and still was the best Nadal in a year.........
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by coolpixel Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

This retiring when ahead is a very romantic notion and quite American too. Retiring when ahead actually suits a player's fans better since then they don't have to watch their favourite getting thumped by all and sundry. However once a player has retired does not get enhanced because he retired when ahead and neither does it get diminished because he retired after being bagelled by the world number 400.

I think so long as Federer cOntinues to pick up ATP titles of whatever denomination, which he continues to do so, and so long as he stays in the top4, which I think he will since he is head and shoulders above the world number 5 and those below him, he will continue.

Yes as time progresses maybe his daughters will have more say on his decision.

It will be a huge day when Federer and Roddick hang up their racquets. They are the dinosaurs of tennis.

coolpixel

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Borg chose to retire while he was 'ahead'. Not sure what 'ahead' means. He did try a comeback and played his last match in 1993 against Alexander Volkov. Muster came back after his first retirement.

Federer is 'ahead' as long as he can pick up a racquet, is healthy and wants to compete. If he loses to someone ranked #1000 but still enjoys the tennis, why not play on.

Moya retired at #667 in March 2011, after being #1 in 1999, 12 years later.

If SA wants to watch Federer in his pomp, he can watch his Wee Keira collection of the last 10 years or more, that he has so meticulously collected, and yell 'shanky' at the picture when Federer mistimes the ball to his heart's content. Laugh.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Nore Staat wrote:Here is a player who has yet to retire his mouth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLR0UQdauKo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPdM6vu2Jao

Smile

He was a great tennis player, then not a bad commentator (over rated), but he is a poor actor on the courts nowadays!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Roger tanked the last 2 sets to Rafa to be ready for the clay season. Should Roger Federer Contemplate Retirement After 2012 - Page 2 Smiley-happy020
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by droogle Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm

The last couple of years have seen views swing back and forth as to whether Roger can reclaim the top spot by adding a little to his game or whether he's a spent force.
At the WTF with his thrashing Nadal one might have thought the former but with his recent loss to Nadal at the AO I think there's a feeling that there's not going to be any glorious encore. Surely he's going to tire of losing to Nadal in semis or finals quite soon; there's nothing to indicate that he's still in contention to win.

droogle

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm

There is an equal probability of a Federer-Djokovic and Murray-Nadal SF.

Happy to see him on clay.

http://www.tsr.ch/video/info/journal-continu/3763742-sequences-choisies-federer-et-wawrinka-s-entrainent.html

(Someone posted this link elsewhere Wink ).

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Who's the cameraman?

Djokovic spying again on his prospective semi finalist?

Whistle
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Simple_Analyst wrote:

Not really. The English unfortunately i find single minded no offence when it comes to most global sports why you normally see some much ignorance in their posts here. Unfortunately those not English but live in England also cultivate this ignorance.

To be a true sport fan, you need to be well educated on various sports. Until i find any one here as educated on global sports like me, well my analysis will always be accurate than everyones here Very Happy

How full of yourself are you?!?!?!! It's ridiculous. I play sports such as footy, hockey, tennis, cycling and gym work and also follow both rugby's, cricket and athletics but i don't go harping on about it whereas your ego is just off the charts. Do you have to like every sport there is in existence not to be classed as ignorant?? Your big head needs deflating, stop treating everyone like they are lesser souls than yourself it's sooooo annoyingggg!

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

How full of yourself are you?!?!?!! It's ridiculous.
You should know by now all of his posts are made to cause trouble, he just wants to wind people up.

Put him on ignore. Hug
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

LuvSports! wrote:
Simple_Analyst wrote:

How full of yourself are you?!?!?!! It's ridiculous. I play sports such as footy, hockey, tennis, cycling and gym work and also follow both rugby's, cricket and athletics but i don't go harping on about it whereas your ego is just off the charts. Do you have to like every sport there is in existence not to be classed as ignorant?? Your big head needs deflating, stop treating everyone like they are lesser souls than yourself it's sooooo annoyingggg!

We are all lesser souls than S_A. Accept it and be at peace zen

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Why is Hatesport soo worked up over the facts i stated? I'm suprise he does not play Lawn Bowling and dart.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

On here I am LuvSports! not hatesport thanks. You haven't stated facts just your usual ott drivel. I told you the sports i play and follow, I would put american footy with lawn bowling and darts in terms of excitement, except those two arent as stop start.
what sports do you follow oh big headed one?

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Me or Big head?

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

'to speak of one, is to speak of the other' Laugh
What sports do you follow simple analyst? was that ok so can you actually answer my question without dodging it please

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 pm

I see things are as they usually are: SA vs the rest of the forum, comedy gold has returned!

LuvSport, he is highly patronising (one can speculate as what the the reasons could be, but why bother?) but the day SA actually addresses questions put to him is the day SA loses the argument without a shadow of a doubt. Naturally, he won't answer, his views will be exposed for what they are: worthless.

JM is right, best to ignore him, but it's hard to ignore someone who writes with such an abrasive style. One hopes this is not what he's like in real life, otherwise, god help those closest to him!

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm

luciusmann wrote:I see things are as they usually are: SA vs the rest of the forum, comedy gold has returned!

LuvSport, he is highly patronising (one can speculate as what the the reasons could be, but why bother?) but the day SA actually addresses questions put to him is the day SA loses the argument without a shadow of a doubt. Naturally, he won't answer, his views will be exposed for what they are: worthless.

JM is right, best to ignore him, but it's hard to ignore someone who writes with such an abrasive style. One hopes this is not what he's like in real life, otherwise, god help those closest to him!

clap
in the words of andy gray, before he was sacked, 'take a bow son, take a bow!'

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 pm

The prodigal son has returned. Welcome back Luciusmann. For a moment i thought Latin lessons were keeping you too busy and we lost you.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:35 pm

LuvSport...

Do not let the likes of SA (even though I am not aware of a SA clone) deter you from the pursuit of sports that you Luv.

I had suggested that SA go hangout with American Footie fans since they are more intelligent, but perhaps less fun, or is it the other way?

I will have to Google the answer. Laugh Run

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Hello

Very Happy

Even though most of us don't agree with SA, we have to admit that his contributions keep the forum interesting.

ghost

emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 pm

emancipator wrote:Hello

Very Happy

Even though most of us don't agree with SA, we have to admit that his contributions keep the forum interesting.

ghost

emancipator

thumbsup

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:51 pm

If SA would say 'Vamos' after each post, it would be even better. Run

Vamooooosssss would be fine too. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

ghost

Gone like a fart in the wind eh?

OK

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm

laverfan wrote:LuvSport...

Do not let the likes of SA (even though I am not aware of a SA clone) deter you from the pursuit of sports that you Luv.

I had suggested that SA go hangout with American Footie fans since they are more intelligent, but perhaps less fun, or is it the other way?

I will have to Google the answer. Laugh Run

haha dont worry thanks it won't i have bigger things to contend with. I just want him to answer a question for once!!!

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 pm

I thought SA was a useful antidote to the dare i say anti-rafa brigade, but as of late he seems to have just turned and become poisonous to everyone on the tennis forum.

Shame I sense it might be due to his sense of loss following the Superbowl. He had such high hopes for his hero Brady, but in his own words the less talented Manning came out on the winning side Sad

Maybe he is having one of those post match blues that used to afflict Andy Murray after the Australian Open.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Even Brady's Hail Mary did not help against the talentless Manning. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Simple_Analyst Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 am

Oh dear Laverfan where did i say Eli is talentless? Eli is not as talented as hid brother but nevertheless a great player i admire and like very much. Always comes through in the 4th quarter and does not choke like Federer.

Simple_Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Indeed, I have returned my dear boi.

Daddy notes you're still obsessed with Federer...I find it hard to find a day when your posts doesn't contain the name 'Federer'.

You got an addiction my son, rehab beckons! Not to fear, daddy is supportive of sending his son to rehab Smile

Last edited by luciusmann on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next