The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for Macc's to get Excited Over....

+7
Adam D
Lowlandbrit
ncfc_Tooze
Kay Fabe
Bull
ADMIN
Beer
11 posters

Go down

Something for Macc's to get Excited Over.... Empty Something for Macc's to get Excited Over....

Post by Beer Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:04 am

Former Ring of Honor wrestler Chris Hero arrived at WWE's developmental facility today. The word backstage is that he's finally passed his medical tests and has signed with the company.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0206/549417/#ixzz1lgXE4hxv

But....

As of right now, there are no plans to put Hero and former ROH Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio "Claudio Castagnoli" Cesaro together. Sources report that the two were always going to be signed as separate talents

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0206/549417/#ixzz1lgXVLuPh

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Something for Macc's to get Excited Over.... Empty Re: Something for Macc's to get Excited Over....

Post by ADMIN Tue 07 Feb 2012, 5:20 am

Yahoo

Whilst I'd have liked to have seen them together it's probably for the best they're not. Who would they have had to have gone up against? The Usos? The Colons? Hardly the Briscoes or WGTT.

FCW though is now looking like an indy wetdream.

Tyler Black
Claudio Castagnoli
Jon Moxley
Chris Hero

Add to that Punk and Danielson as current World Champions and I think the future actually looks brighter than it has done in a long long time.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Something for Macc's to get Excited Over.... Empty Re: Something for Macc's to get Excited Over....

Post by Bull Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:05 pm

great news , good to finally get that deal out the way

Hero is very Talented

cant wait to see him face Bryan or Punk

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 07 Feb 2012, 12:09 pm

I agree that putting them together wouldn't do either of them justice right now but if they've got any kind of plans for the tag division then those two fronting it for two years would be great, Cessaro has been going it alone for months now though and is massively over as a singles talent so it's no real surprise

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 09 Feb 2012, 9:32 am

Apparantely the reason it took forever to go through was that Hero had naturally high testorone levels.

He's a Hero, of course he has naturally high testorone levels, it runs in the namesakes!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 09 Feb 2012, 10:45 am

could also be something to do with cold medication

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:37 pm

Saw this pointed out on another site:
Look familiar?

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:39 pm

His FCW name is Kassius Ohno!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:25 am

Chris 'Hero' repackaged as 'Kassius' Ohno.
Do they read 6WF then for their ideas?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 17 Feb 2012, 4:27 am

Ohno he didnt!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:05 am

King Beer wrote:His FCW name is Kassius Ohno!

What a poncey name.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:08 am

I know I shouldn't like it, but I kind of do.
As Adam has already shown, the likelihood is that the surname will be played on and the indie fans will still probably chant Hero

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:13 am

Do they necessarily get called up to the main roster under this name, or do they sometimes change it? I'm pretty sure I remember some being changed, and I'd think this should be one of them...

Give it a week and it may have grown on me though. I just think all business decisions aside Chris Hero was a great wrestling name.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 17 Feb 2012, 5:43 am

Dave Bautista was Leviathon or something while in developmental, then changed to Batista when he got into WWE proper.

Kassius Ohno could easily change by the time he gets into the WWE proper.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 17 Feb 2012, 6:52 am

John Cena was also "The Prototype" while in developmental.

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Fri 17 Feb 2012, 7:34 am

I'm pretty sure he picked it himself. It's pretty different from the usual names they give people, and the initials are K.O., so I could see 'that young KO kid' appearing on tv at some point in the near future. Ohno also sounds Japanese, and he's pretty into Japanese wrestling and the culture in general if I remember correctly.

And as other have said, they do change it sometimes (ADR was Alberto Banderas).

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 17 Feb 2012, 8:00 am

I remember when Nigel McGuinness was given Desmond Wolfe, i absolutely facepalmed when i heard it but after a few weeks i really liked it.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down