The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One Word Story

+19
MustPuttBetter
Pal Joey
Sway
The Galveston Giant
Enforcer
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Stealth Maestro Agro Love
Solerina
Swanseadabber
scfc1992
AberdeenSteve
David Tails
Holymiky
Nay
Kay Fabe
theundisputedY2D2
Dexter Morgan
Bobby Roode
Legend
23 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The One Word Story - Page 11 Empty The One Word Story

Post by Legend Tue 22 Mar 2011, 4:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The first person says a word and then the next person follows on with another word of their own. It carries on like that, but try to use punctuation at times to prevent it from not making sense. Get it? Well I hope so because I can't be bothered to explain any more. Just make sure you include the rest of the story so far along with your word...

Once...
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The One Word Story - Page 11 Empty Re: The One Word Story

Post by marcellus wallace Tue 21 Jun 2011, 5:02 pm

Once and for all Jason made love and wiped tomato and olives from his slimy binoculars. He cringed at the sight of the mess contained within his bath-tub and forced and forced and forced and forced and happy thanksgiving pilgrims to set jelly on their navels. Time to play hopscotch naked, strapped to a egg mayonnaise sandwich covered head to nipples in baked beans and creamy, whipped cream smelling dog faeceswhich tasted wierd.

When the missus said "Watch my mother's kumquat!" You have come very...well. Right, so when that shoots it's load duck! I want head woman... or I'll bite.

Meanwhile at headquarters pixies were shooting children aimlessly whilst discussing jealousy amongst other mysterious species. Elfs appear only twice in every millenia because they have wierd ears.

Fornication between elves is frowned upon, because antifreeze affects their windscreen. Therefore, cillit-bang is used to lubricate firemen within elves' pyjamas and Bras. Unfortunately, if frogs contaminate nuclear cars Mini-Babybels, then pandemonium erupts causing purple headed broccolis to sprout gigantic breasts which are flammable because termites love atomic kitten and hardcore eruptions that produce Brimstone figurines.

Jason recovered his sense of decorum and decided to attend Miss Elizabeth's party hoping to get her underwear on. Macho Man Randy Savage decided to look at her baps motor-boating across the lovely Stephanie McMahon's 34DD's which caused his banana to expand abnormally, forcing his trousers right open. All for one and one for Seventeen tangerines partying.

Despite attempts to destroy kaleidoscopes Inventor's pantaloons, Triple H flexed insulating biceps at unexpecting Warrior's tassels whilst looking upon HBK's manhood. Normally, one flicks their bogies perpendicular to their erection however in this case sweating profusely all night, Shawn twisted his ass awkwardly, tearing a 50 page pamphlet in two.

At midnight on a stormy Autumn Tuesday, a lamp-post flickered off menacingly causing panic and diarrhoea across continents. Then, without warning thousands of Tatsus awesomely snogged women while JoMo stood furiously, but fapped his porksword around Batista who botched life. Exacerbation ocurred when rabid badgers bit everybody's basketballs but also snorted salt off dirty hookers who panicked while mice nibbled upon their hoovers.

Following the dreadful abomination, many lepers danced furiously and chewed toes whilst poking sailors. However, mastication for hours resulted in massacres of Melina's slaves resulting in blisters on their eyebrows. Prior to 1989, many jellyfish were exterminated when monkeys humped their ears twice, which affected the taste drastically.

Many flamingos attempt backlips every fifteen seconds despite controversial use of stem-cells which Al Qaeda then used to obliterate denim.

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate

marcellus wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:24 pm

Once and for all Jason made love and wiped tomato and olives from his slimy binoculars. He cringed at the sight of the mess contained within his bath-tub and forced and forced and forced and forced and happy thanksgiving pilgrims to set jelly on their navels. Time to play hopscotch naked, strapped to a egg mayonnaise sandwich covered head to nipples in baked beans and creamy, whipped cream smelling dog faeceswhich tasted wierd.

When the missus said "Watch my mother's kumquat!" You have come very...well. Right, so when that shoots it's load duck! I want head woman... or I'll bite.

Meanwhile at headquarters pixies were shooting children aimlessly whilst discussing jealousy amongst other mysterious species. Elfs appear only twice in every millenia because they have wierd ears.

Fornication between elves is frowned upon, because antifreeze affects their windscreen. Therefore, cillit-bang is used to lubricate firemen within elves' pyjamas and Bras. Unfortunately, if frogs contaminate nuclear cars Mini-Babybels, then pandemonium erupts causing purple headed broccolis to sprout gigantic breasts which are flammable because termites love atomic kitten and hardcore eruptions that produce Brimstone figurines.

Jason recovered his sense of decorum and decided to attend Miss Elizabeth's party hoping to get her underwear on. Macho Man Randy Savage decided to look at her baps motor-boating across the lovely Stephanie McMahon's 34DD's which caused his banana to expand abnormally, forcing his trousers right open. All for one and one for Seventeen tangerines partying.

Despite attempts to destroy kaleidoscopes Inventor's pantaloons, Triple H flexed insulating biceps at unexpecting Warrior's tassels whilst looking upon HBK's manhood. Normally, one flicks their bogies perpendicular to their erection however in this case sweating profusely all night, Shawn twisted his ass awkwardly, tearing a 50 page pamphlet in two.

At midnight on a stormy Autumn Tuesday, a lamp-post flickered off menacingly causing panic and diarrhoea across continents. Then, without warning thousands of Tatsus awesomely snogged women while JoMo stood furiously, but fapped his porksword around Batista who botched life. Exacerbation ocurred when rabid badgers bit everybody's basketballs but also snorted salt off dirty hookers who panicked while mice nibbled upon their hoovers.

Following the dreadful abomination, many lepers danced furiously and chewed toes whilst poking sailors. However, mastication for hours resulted in massacres of Melina's slaves resulting in blisters on their eyebrows. Prior to 1989, many jellyfish were exterminated when monkeys humped their ears twice, which affected the taste drastically.

Many flamingos attempt backlips every fifteen seconds despite controversial use of stem-cells which Al Qaeda then used to obliterate denim.

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus wallace Thu 23 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and

marcellus wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehrts is god Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:45 am

Jason recovered his sense of decorum and decided to attend Miss Elizabeth's party hoping to get her underwear on. Macho Man Randy Savage decided to look at her baps motor-boating across the lovely Stephanie McMahon's 34DD's which caused his banana to expand abnormally, forcing his trousers right open. All for one and one for Seventeen tangerines partying.Despite attempts to destroy kaleidoscopes Inventor's pantaloons, Triple H flexed insulating biceps at unexpecting Warrior's tassels whilst looking upon HBK's manhood. Normally, one flicks their bogies perpendicular to their erection however in this case sweating profusely all night, Shawn twisted his ass awkwardly, tearing a 50 page pamphlet in two.

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays

Mehrts is god

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 24 Jun 2011, 11:04 am

Jason recovered his sense of decorum and decided to attend Miss Elizabeth's party hoping to get her underwear on. Macho Man Randy Savage decided to look at her baps motor-boating across the lovely Stephanie McMahon's 34DD's which caused his banana to expand abnormally, forcing his trousers right open. All for one and one for Seventeen tangerines partying.Despite attempts to destroy kaleidoscopes Inventor's pantaloons, Triple H flexed insulating biceps at unexpecting Warrior's tassels whilst looking upon HBK's manhood. Normally, one flicks their bogies perpendicular to their erection however in this case sweating profusely all night, Shawn twisted his ass awkwardly, tearing a 50 page pamphlet in two.

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 24 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 24 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus wallace Sun 26 Jun 2011, 9:38 am

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my

marcellus wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 30 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

Jason recovered his sense of decorum and decided to attend Miss Elizabeth's party hoping to get her underwear on. Macho Man Randy Savage decided to look at her baps motor-boating across the lovely Stephanie McMahon's 34DD's which caused his banana to expand abnormally, forcing his trousers right open. All for one and one for Seventeen tangerines partying.Despite attempts to destroy kaleidoscopes Inventor's pantaloons, Triple H flexed insulating biceps at unexpecting Warrior's tassels whilst looking upon HBK's manhood. Normally, one flicks their bogies perpendicular to their erection however in this case sweating profusely all night, Shawn twisted his donkey awkwardly, tearing a 50 page pamphlet in two.

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 Jul 2011, 1:11 pm

Jason recovered his sense of decorum and decided to attend Miss Elizabeth's party hoping to get her underwear on. Macho Man Randy Savage decided to look at her baps motor-boating across the lovely Stephanie McMahon's 34DD's which caused his banana to expand abnormally, forcing his trousers right open. All for one and one for Seventeen tangerines partying.Despite attempts to destroy kaleidoscopes Inventor's pantaloons, Triple H flexed insulating biceps at unexpecting Warrior's tassels whilst looking upon HBK's manhood. Normally, one flicks their bogies perpendicular to their erection however in this case sweating profusely all night, Shawn twisted his donkey awkwardly, tearing a 50 page pamphlet in two.

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog demands

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Fri 01 Jul 2011, 2:31 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog demands he

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog demands he isn't
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 01 Jul 2011, 4:51 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog demands he isn't willing

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 09 Jul 2011, 12:02 pm

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog demands he isn't willing to
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:51 am

Totalitarian democracy infuriates Chinese foot soldiers' daughters, as this makes their hair suck eggs from hens uvulas. Occasionally George Bush licks Tony Atlas' head, but he greases palms for a crafty butcher on Thursdays. Therefore, I would recommend Head and shoulders to smooth your silky pubes before crazed crabs nibble them. I sometimes wonder where little mandibles adopt their retching techniques from, curious as I am gay as a pink dildo battery. Alternatively, I masturbate Monday's and Fridays but only because my dog demands he isn't willing to.

Today
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11