The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion

+25
tunes666
ShahenshahG
The genius of PBF
sodhat
HitmanOwl
joeyjojo618
wong the corruptor
BoxingFan88
oxring
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
noleisthebest
Imperial Ghosty
azania
Josiah Maiestas
Sugar Floyd Louis
paperbag_puncher
EdWoodjr
Wykey89
John Bloody Wayne
hampo17
Seanusarrilius
DaveHedgehog
Duty281
eirebilly
Fists of Fury
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion Empty Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:48 pm

Here you go, fellas.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion

Post by eirebilly Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:52 pm

Evening Fists Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora discussion

Post by Duty281 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:55 pm

Go on Chisora, sick of the K brothers now!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveHedgehog Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

just shown vitali started it at the weigh in.

DaveHedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:09 pm

Looking forward to this, even tho i suspect Chisora is about to be brutalized in a fashion usually reserved for farm goats

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

Let's be honest, Vitali is 40 years old. Chisora just has to be quick and not get pummelled by the jab and he'll win. Tire out the old man and take the WBC Crown!

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:13 pm

Loving the new fight gear del boy is wearing. Has anybody considered Vitali cutting during this fight?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:13 pm

Here we go, Michael Buffer....

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Guys, we cant have talk about illegal streams.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Another longgggg ringwalk from Vitali. Anyone remember when Tyson would stride to the ring in under a minute? Happy days.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Got someone with sky to stick it on record so I might be a day behind on this one, (same as usual.)

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:19 pm

At least Del got a decent ring walk, not like Haye when the security did a runner Doh

Chisora wants to get this going Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:20 pm

Blimey! Chisora has had to be pulled away already! Rein it in Del Boy!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Wykey89 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:21 pm

Chisora is going to be put to sleep!

Wykey89

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:22 pm

Can see Chisora swinging wildly and looking very amateurish. He seems too pumped

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:23 pm

Chat box is on lads, quite a few on it:

https://www.606v2.com/chatbox/index.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:26 pm

Could be all over in 3

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

Will Chisora have any money after this fight.... Disgusting spit by him
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm

The unmistakable tones of announcer Michael Winner announce we are 'ready to rumble'. Ha could BBCs boxing coverage get any worse......?

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm

Can Chisora keep this up? I'm loving the recklessness. Done more in one round than Haye did in 12 rounds v W.Klitchsko.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:35 pm

He has tagged Vitali a couple of times as well
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:47 pm

Chisora's got the right idea but unfortunately isn't good enough. If this was Mike Tyson in his prime though...

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:59 pm

Shock gasp horror. Klitschko suddenly looks beatable.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:01 pm

What are people scoring this nso far.?
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:04 pm

Vit is beatable.....unless it goes the distance

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:05 pm

Can't believe how wide the judges have it, ridiculous. Was close when they announced the scores at round 4, since then Chis has done the better work yet it seems every round went to Vitali.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:17 pm

So much for Vitalis vaunted power, kind of confirms what i've always said he simply isn't a power puncher, knocking out a bunch patsies looks good statistically but isn't all that.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:18 pm

Vitali is overrated, proven tonight.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:20 pm

Vit winning by 4-5 rounds

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:21 pm

If Wlad wants to get involved then offer Chis a fight, don't kick off when you can't get smacked or Chis will slap you Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:21 pm

Apparently BBC had it scored at 12-0 to Klit

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:24 pm

I watched the fight and really enjoyed it!

Last time I saw any boxing was in the 80s, and may I say haven't the things changed.....

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:24 pm

Go on Frank get another fight for Chisora

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:24 pm

This Chris guy is an utter disgrace, what a dirty boxer, all talk...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:25 pm

Hats go off to chisora (despite the spit) bad he had to take a lot of punishment from a big guy to get his own shots off.

I've never seen a fighter who has taken the fight to a klitschko.

Arreola, haye, adamek, Briggs, chagaev and chambers went into a shell and didn't take the fight but became intimidated

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:25 pm

hampo171 wrote:If Wlad wants to get involved then offer Chis a fight, don't kick off when you can't get smacked or Chis will slap you Laugh

After the way Wlad treated Chisora, big brother got all he deserved, lets throw him in with little brother and see how tough he wants act then, the brothers are a disgrace to boxing with the contracts they force upon opponents.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:29 pm

Chisora sounds like his own biggest critic. Fair play most boxers wouldn't say what he's said.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:31 pm

Have to disagree completely and utterly Ghosty.

They're the champions - and they've given this little idiot the chance of a lifetime - a chance he didn't deserve on the back of losing 2 of his last 3 fights. He wasn't a mandatory. He was a voluntary defence. He responds by slapping the one brother and spitting water in the face of the other.

He put in a good effort in the ring - that deserves credit.

However - I can completely empathise why the brothers are a bit vexed - and I'd be surprised if he and Wlad didn't meet down the line.

However - chisora has now lost 3 of his last 4. He needs to beat someone.

And as for complaining about the contracts - they're really not that bad. They're the champ - they call the shots. Might as well shout at the sea for coming in twice a day. Things have been this way since the dawn of time.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:33 pm

And for the record - I had it 9-3 Vitali.

The best punches - especially the headwork - in almost every round - came from Vitali.

Chisora walked forward and tried not to be bothered by the overhand right. Which is very, very commendable - but hardly wins you a round.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:34 pm

Duty281 wrote:Vitali is overrated, proven tonight.

As I have been saying for a while and being laughed at in the process.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:36 pm

azania wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Vitali is overrated, proven tonight.

As I have been saying for a while and being laughed at in the process.

the guy is 40, boxing with an open stance, what more do you want?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:39 pm

Full ratings for Vitali man, you can't dislike that guy. Classy guy.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:39 pm

oxring wrote:Have to disagree completely and utterly Ghosty.

They're the champions - and they've given this little idiot the chance of a lifetime - a chance he didn't deserve on the back of losing 2 of his last 3 fights. He wasn't a mandatory. He was a voluntary defence. He responds by slapping the one brother and spitting water in the face of the other.

However - I can completely empathise why the brothers are a bit vexed - and I'd be surprised if he and Wlad didn't meet down the line.

And as for complaining about the contracts - they're really not that bad. They're the champ - they call the shots. Might as well shout at the sea for coming in twice a day. Things have been this way since the dawn of time.

Can't agree Oxy, they need to be brought down a peg or two, their self righteous attitude is pathetic and am probably alone in being thankful that Chisora and Haye showed them such a lack of respect because they don't deserve any.

I don't remember any other fighters being so terrible with the contracts they offer, a very lucky pair that the 90's lot aren't still around to knock them out.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:42 pm

Those score cards were laughable, if you can't give chisora at least one round after the 4th then you can't score a fight.

Great performance from Chisora, hardest fight Vitali had since Lewis.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by wong the corruptor Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:42 pm

All this patriotic bs from the boxnation presenters is awful. Derik chisora gave it EVERYTHING and still lost 10 rounds. Nice show AGAIN from our brit heavy weight circus.

David Haye please get back behind your sofa, now you've seen a man become an old man, you're desperately crying for a fight with Vitali.

Poor show from our English brigade.

wong the corruptor

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:44 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
oxring wrote:Have to disagree completely and utterly Ghosty.

Can't agree Oxy, they need to be brought down a peg or two, their self righteous attitude is pathetic and am probably alone in being thankful that Chisora and Haye showed them such a lack of respect because they don't deserve any.

I don't remember any other fighters being so terrible with the contracts they offer, a very lucky pair that the 90's lot aren't still around to knock them out.

This is a great point, if you believe what Haye and Booth are saying and what reports said a few months ago, Haye and Vitali agreed a contract in December, but since then they want to change it based on TV money, yet the TV company haven't said they want to change the money, and then Boente kicking Haye from Ringside when he's doing a TV interview. Very strange.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:45 pm

wong the corruptor wrote:All this patriotic bs from the boxnation presenters is awful. Derik chisora gave it EVERYTHING and still lost 10 rounds. Nice show AGAIN from our brit heavy weight circus.

David Haye please get back behind your sofa, now you've seen a man become an old man, you're desperately crying for a fight with Vitali.

Poor show from our English brigade.

Chisora won more rounds than those judges gave him, they didn't give him a round past round 4 yet all his best work came in rounds 5-8 and Vitali was slowing and get tagged more and more. Poor judging, I gave him 5 rounds because I love someone working the body and he did superbly.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:49 pm

Lost the fight convincingly, but Chisora was by no means embarrassed wong. He gave a good performance and deserves a bit of credit. How many fighters have taken Vitali the distance?

Agree on Haye though, he should just pipe down. I think hes a blight on boxing and hope Vitali doesnt fight him (or makes him earn a shot first.) Still annoyed at his money grubbing effort against Wlad.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:50 pm

Why's he a blight on boxing Joey?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:50 pm

Enjoyed the fight. Chisora didn't do enough to take klit title but end of the day he shown that klit is every inch the 40 year old he is.

Funny that people was hating in Chisora pre fight and old klit couldn't even rock him. Odds on aswell klit.

Prob same outcome if haye fought him,points decision for me.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next